India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

18th May WU (Page 7)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
This episode was just awesome!!!  Finally, Avdesh doing what one has wanted him to do for months - give BJ a piece of his mind.  I liked that, and also how he shut PJ up.  Only thing I didn't like was his threatening to leave - he should have told her that she'd end up like RV.  After all, if he could do that to his sister's jeth, why not to his brother's wife?

I'm not getting the point of keeping Dev under lockup - clearly, he's there due to BJ, not Avdesh.  But if BJ believes that Arpita is Pihu, then releasing him is the easiest way of getting her out of there.  After all, Pihu wouldn't stay on if she finds out that her fiance is still alive.  BJ has to realize that only she or Avdesh can be happy - not both!!!  If it's her, then allowing Dev to marry Pihu will really get her out of the way for good.  But if it's Avdesh, she just needs to suck it up!!!

Pihu is doing a bad acting job as Arpita - I understand that she's uncomfortable letting Avdesh touch her, but the least she can do is smile @ him.  But she didn't seem impressed w/ his generousity w/ the mechanic.  As a result, Avdesh is left thinking that there's no pleasing her.  Anyway, glad that he's off Natte Thakur.

I didn't like the part about her poisoning Avdesh, and thankfully, she saved Ammaji from having to have it.  I wish Avdesh had accused BJ of spiking that milk w/ something Evil Smile It was funny seeing Avdesh thank her for saving Ammaji, when she was the one who had spiked it in the first place.  Although I didn't get one thing - if she wants to destroy the family, she should be fine w/ killing Ammaji, no?  Rather than subject her to excruciating pain after killing her son?

I want Arpita to quickly discover that it was BJ, not Avdesh behind all these events.  After that, I don't mind her poisoning her Evil Smile  Hopefully, the bhashan she got @ the end from Ammaji might have clued her in that Avdesh is not the one behind all these.  In the precap, he swears that he did not abduct or kill Dev, and BJ watches.  If BJ is wise, she'll release Dev right away - that way, she exculpates Avdesh, and also encourages Pihu to leave.  Just one more thing though - if Pihu is pretending to be Arpita, wouldn't it be out of character for her - in her pretend avatar - to be concerned about Dev?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8Vistaayoga23priyaremosalsa

PrashT IF-Sizzlerz
PrashT
PrashT

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Lovely update my ICEmbarrassed

Hohohohoho...LOL Sry...Me excited a lotLOL

BJ ki bolti bandLOLLOLLOL I simply loved the dialogues of Avi to BJClapClap 

Im sooo happiee...Avi stood up against BJWink

Pihu saved Ammaji..Hmmm...very nice..atleast she dsnt have any enmity with Ammaji..Thnk God!!!

But what was she upto??? mixing sleeping pills in the milkAngryAngry Dare if she does tht againAngry

Agree with Vrish..atleast she can give a smile to AviOuch

is she tht blind?? She cant see love of Avi fr Arpi??? Again a bhainsbuddhiOuch

These episodes r worth watchingWinkWink Me loving itWinkWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3joliefille_nandiniBenNevisVistaaSidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for update luv...episode actually looks semi-good...at work now...so cant watch so your update saved me,,..he he...and i knew dev had to be alive...varna how could the love "triangle" play out...lmao!!

JAZ

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the Updates Priya Hug Hope ur Mehndi function was nice Embarrassed

Now that's wat is called a Real Dhagaddham Epi ClapClap… Had been waiting for this day since Bj's true colours started showing upAngry. Finally Avi slapped her back with his words. Bj's face was shocked n pale and Pj's face was worth watching. Wat a treat for eyesDancing

This girl had almost killed AviShocked But the way the say goes .."Jaako rakhe saaiyaan, Maar sake na koi" Long Long Live our AviEmbarrassed Today Ammaji's talks to Pihu made me feel as if she may die soon. The last part was sort of turning point ... Pihu has started melting towards Avi's Innocence n Caring attitude.

Precap looks beautiful for us n Maha Bhayankar for Bj-PjLOL Here begins the end of Bj Evil Smile

coolguy3.Vrish.BenNevisVistaaSidda8PrashTyoga23priyaremosalsa

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hey Priya
lovely update yaar,
i enjoyed the part  where Avi give BJ n PJ nice piece of mind ,
but still hate Pihu how can she dare to add pills in the milk , AngryAngryAngryAngry
can't she see how much he loves his wife , does she have any thing like heart or not, she is morning for her Dev with whom she hardly spend few days n while knowing about Avita's love how can she can't feel sympathy for Avi how can she hate him,AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

n now when Avi is on to find the main culprit i m sure he will find Dev too , n he will  not trust Pihu as the goons told him that his mashooka is living with Avi as his wife so lets see what will Pihu do ??
now its getting more interesting wish the channels have some mind n let us enjoy few more daysOuch

koko55coolguy3Kalitondra_nandiniBenNevisSidda8Vistaayoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Avi will no longer bhainsbhudhi, he will show his brains now(Unlike Bj&Pj) how to get his real Arpi(me still feel that Avi couldn't feel his real Arpi in Pihu as it seems, but poor boy thinking she had memory loss)  back as he promised her to bring out the real culprit behind the attacks on Mamaji.
The way Avi showering his love & trust towards Arp/ pihu , she must have realised that whatever she been watching since she entered haweli is a total contrast to what she been thinking since she saw  him at the  Market.
Though Ammaji told how good and innocent Avi is, still she wont believe Avi unless he proves himself as innocent. That day she will repent for what she wanted to do him.
Can any one remember her dialogue , when she taken oath in the temple on that night?
"Mera Dev ko hum se cheen liya, hum be aap se apna jindhagi cheen lenge"
 When The day will come that Dev wasn't killed but abducted and was kept in the cellar of haweli by BJ's goons, and Avi ka jindhagi only his Arpita , then What would Pihu, Mr&Mrs Lal thinks about their plan?
The way Avi supporting for everything, she must have an idea , how much he loves his wife.
She already came to knew that he loves his mother and very much concerned about her.
And Ammaji's words also might help who was the real culprit.
So far she and mamji family been thinking that Avi & BJ were together in the attacks on their family, but now she slowly came to know, that Avi want her back ,and Bj wont , will give her  some clue that BJ was behind attacks but still she couldn't believe that Avi was innocent and she is just there to confirm, gone to ask Avi why did he done the attacks on their Mamaji's family.She started believing in him by watching him closely the way he was there for her all the time to care and support.
Now Bj would plan something that will break Pihu/Arpi faith in Avi, thus breaking their bond , by making him the culprit behind Dev's abduction by releasing him soon.Me guessing, Dev will be out of haweli cellar towards the end of tommorow's epi. This will make Arpi/ Pihu thinks that Avi abducted him , when she was back to him , he released Dev by playing a drama of as if Dev was killed .As she loves Dev , she will surely hates Avi more , and BJ feels very happy. 
But me guessing in between, she listens to the BJ&PJ Convo and get some info against them.
By friday ending Dev might be back to haweli to see Pihu, Pihu in shock , BJ with  smirk, the  end of epi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista_nandini.Vrish.Sidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hai PriyaBig smile
How r u darling?
Hope u had great time today at haldi ceremony .
Me didn't read it completely and press like button and thought UD was done (as its almost 10 pm IST)and started commenting.
sorry for that and dont say sorry as u did ur job sincerely.
we all knew that there will be some reason for late Updating. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 d update can some1 pls tel me what been hapening in GKD recently..havnt been watchng it 4 a while...can u pls tel me whether pihu is arpita o not n y is she with avi if she isnt arpi..?!?!?! :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index