Posted: 12 years ago
ya i know  just like kmh  but kmh has loads of masalas  this one has story and there is lot to be told

so at the most leave the last part in  mystery and continue from there isnt it

i know its silly theory but in american soaps the story ends with suspense and new season starts

btw  i was watching kmh yday and i was  amused to see almost same jungle tracks there too with cop after the hero and heroine

i saw kmh 2 starting 2-3 epi.felt bore.season 1 was much romantic...whr leads marry at end..but it was worth ...this season 2 i didn't find much exciting..

& com'g to ur theroy.its interesting😎
Good Morning

liked  avdesh reactions towards BJ'

he should have this months ago atleast Arpita woun't have been dead now.
The scene when he looks up to Arpita with full of lovein hsi eyes and Arpita ignorin g him

was very heart wrenching .😭 

I think he knows that Arpita/pihu is avoiding him.

I cannot scene Avdesh like this... its so sad .

As ia m writing this post tears... in my eyes...

I just want this show get over fast

Very disturbing.😭

@ CB, Pihu is not using her brains because as Avi said to BJ in the last epi "sochne se uske dimaag par jor padtha hai".
 I think the CVs have the same problem. That is why they have spoilt a good story that had huge potential. The  Arpi-RV track was the beginning of the end for such a nice story & now the Pihu-Dev track has made it worse.
tp i think  rv track was mayb needed to give jolt to  avdesh to think but  somewhere it was messed up

even when  dying rv tells avdesh there are more enemies he still doesnt think

rv track shud hv ended when arpita tried to kill herself but was saved

but they extended it more

thts where it lost

Yaar CB/JT

They have just messed up the story line

The story is of Avdesh & Arpita  and not Pihu & Dev
THe essence of story is  gone
Thanks for the updates. Sorry priya di. Cant comment in proper cause of exams :( but loved the update as well as epi. I think the ending of the show will end with ending of movie awarapan type where shivan used to see his girl in that girl who wanted to live free with her lover. And in the end he unites them and by saving them he loses his life and goes to his original love who is no more ie die. As here i have a gut feeling that avi will finally unite pihu and dev and while saving them from bj/tanmay he will die😭 and go to his ultimate love arpita 😔. As the songs which they play in the background are also from same movie :( :( dunn want this to happen
thanks pryia for the UD & hope u had a great time at Haldi ceremony 😊

finally i saw the epi  this was awesome  i was burning for this moment ...along 8th months we were pulling our hairs for this historic moment 😆😍 avi was wonderful & bahuji's face was like this🤢hahahaha😆

but why this pihu is giving evil look at bahuji & smirk at her ...when i see her with evil look thought she is arpita 100% but when i see her against avdesh i accept she is pihu  😕

and finally ammaji  opened her mouth & spoke  about that vamp to  arpi/pihu but why now? it is too late...

but one point i want  avi to know  that arpita was killed by bahuji but how he wud figure out this bitter true😭?

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
Thanks Priya fr the wonderful update. Loved the way BJ and PJ got shouted at by Avi.
i have puts on the pics gallery of avdesh and bahuji scenes from the beginning

chek it out