Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for update luv...episode actually looks semi-good...at work now...so cant watch so your update saved me,,..he he...and i knew dev had to be alive...varna how could the love "triangle" play out...lmao!!

JAZ
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanx for the Updates Priya πŸ€— Hope ur Mehndi function was nice 😳

Now that's wat is called a Real Dhagaddham Epi πŸ‘πŸ‘β€¦ Had been waiting for this day since Bj's true colours started showing up😑. Finally Avi slapped her back with his words. Bj's face was shocked n pale and Pj's face was worth watching. Wat a treat for eyes

This girl had almost killed Avi😲 But the way the say goes .."Jaako rakhe saaiyaan, Maar sake na koi" Long Long Live our Avi😳 Today Ammaji's talks to Pihu made me feel as if she may die soon. The last part was sort of turning point ... Pihu has started melting towards Avi's Innocence n Caring attitude.

Precap looks beautiful for us n Maha Bhayankar for Bj-PjπŸ˜† Here begins the end of Bj 😈

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Priya
lovely update yaar,
i enjoyed the part  where Avi give BJ n PJ nice piece of mind ,
but still hate Pihu how can she dare to add pills in the milk , 😑😑😑😑
can't she see how much he loves his wife , does she have any thing like heart or not, she is morning for her Dev with whom she hardly spend few days n while knowing about Avita's love how can she can't feel sympathy for Avi how can she hate him,😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

n now when Avi is on to find the main culprit i m sure he will find Dev too , n he will  not trust Pihu as the goons told him that his mashooka is living with Avi as his wife so lets see what will Pihu do ??
now its getting more interesting wish the channels have some mind n let us enjoy few more days
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Avi will no longer bhainsbhudhi, he will show his brains now(Unlike Bj&Pj) how to get his real Arpi(me still feel that Avi couldn't feel his real Arpi in Pihu as it seems, but poor boy thinking she had memory loss)  back as he promised her to bring out the real culprit behind the attacks on Mamaji.
The way Avi showering his love & trust towards Arp/ pihu , she must have realised that whatever she been watching since she entered haweli is a total contrast to what she been thinking since she saw  him at the  Market.
Though Ammaji told how good and innocent Avi is, still she wont believe Avi unless he proves himself as innocent. That day she will repent for what she wanted to do him.
Can any one remember her dialogue , when she taken oath in the temple on that night?
"Mera Dev ko hum se cheen liya, hum be aap se apna jindhagi cheen lenge"
 When The day will come that Dev wasn't killed but abducted and was kept in the cellar of haweli by BJ's goons, and Avi ka jindhagi only his Arpita , then What would Pihu, Mr&Mrs Lal thinks about their plan?
The way Avi supporting for everything, she must have an idea , how much he loves his wife.
She already came to knew that he loves his mother and very much concerned about her.
And Ammaji's words also might help who was the real culprit.
So far she and mamji family been thinking that Avi & BJ were together in the attacks on their family, but now she slowly came to know, that Avi want her back ,and Bj wont , will give her  some clue that BJ was behind attacks but still she couldn't believe that Avi was innocent and she is just there to confirm, gone to ask Avi why did he done the attacks on their Mamaji's family.She started believing in him by watching him closely the way he was there for her all the time to care and support.
Now Bj would plan something that will break Pihu/Arpi faith in Avi, thus breaking their bond , by making him the culprit behind Dev's abduction by releasing him soon.Me guessing, Dev will be out of haweli cellar towards the end of tommorow's epi. This will make Arpi/ Pihu thinks that Avi abducted him , when she was back to him , he released Dev by playing a drama of as if Dev was killed .As she loves Dev , she will surely hates Avi more , and BJ feels very happy. 
But me guessing in between, she listens to the BJ&PJ Convo and get some info against them.
By friday ending Dev might be back to haweli to see Pihu, Pihu in shock , BJ with  smirk, the  end of epi.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai PriyaπŸ˜ƒ
How r u darling?
Hope u had great time today at haldi ceremony .
Me didn't read it completely and press like button and thought UD was done (as its almost 10 pm IST)and started commenting.
sorry for that and dont say sorry as u did ur job sincerely.
we all knew that there will be some reason for late Updating. 

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
thnx 4 d update can some1 pls tel me what been hapening in GKD recently..havnt been watchng it 4 a while...can u pls tel me whether pihu is arpita o not n y is she with avi if she isnt arpi..?!?!?! :S
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priya thanks for the update. I'm sorry that I didn't reply earlier but my pc would not open India forums after I read your update. I posted a comment before but it was not registered. Anyways, thanks again for the great update. I'm so happy that Avi scolded BJ. It's like a dream come true and even PJ got some scolding not to cross his limits. Avi should have given this lecture a long time ago when he married Arpi. I just feel bad that he is listening to Pihu without realizes how cruel she is to him. Avi was so adorable today with the blushing and chasing his friends. I felt like seeing the old days of GKD when they used to always tease him. Wow, Pihu tried to give Avi an overdose of sleeping tablets which could have killed him. It was due to God's mercy that Avi escaped and Ammaji nearly drank it. I really ate those lizards and their annoying voices, what I don't understand it what is the point of keeping the milk in the pot if it has been contaminated by the lizard. Pihu should be wiser in lying because she nearly got caught, BJ doesn't believe her. So Dev is alive like we all knew, I didn't want him to die but now he is going to accuse Avi for planning all of this. Poor Avi will be accused continuously, I just hope that Pihu believes him this time.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
goodmorning to who ever is online..

i dont know what  cvs r playing at  but the game has just begun and  the end of bahuji is near..

i still not gettin  this

pihu is giving evil looks to bahuji everytime  but then targetting avdesh.

and even when she sees so much love in avdesh eyes for  his wife why cant she use more brains to understand  avdesh misery.
atleast yes ammaji bhashan may  put her on right track now

and she wud think avdesh is not at fault.

and bahuji shud release  dev pronto  if she wants to fail pihu's plan.

more than bahuji i  was laughing at pandits expression and my own prediction that he has saved arpita.

pihu's plans  r not foolproof like arpita's  she is also making mistakes but she  is observing loads of things.

at this stage shikha and tanu shud  hv been in haveli too and  blurted out more about  arpita and rv thing  that wud hv given more clue to pihu na

but yes  still she is pihu and not arpita
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this i wrote in prash update other day

its a silly theory though

heee i got a new theory

i m still hoping its happy end but just a silly new theory ok

the last episode cud be cliffhanger and mayb avdesh is shot.
they wud end it there with message to be continued

and mayb just mayb bahuji full crimes wont be out  till the last episode

so after ratan they bring back season 2 and continue from where they left off

though i m not in favour of seasons of any show but just i can guess na

ehhee

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cb...if by any chance thr is season 2, the story will be fully new one...no continuationπŸ˜”