Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: remosalsa

if it has to be Avi/pihu at end 😔...then i want Dev to hand over Pihu to Avi without any tragic end to avi love story...only tragic will be that its pihu, not arpi😭

Ashu, me think the Mamaji will reveal its Pihu or Arpi in the end when Dev confronts him how they let her go  to Avi.
Me sure Pihu is a look alike who was brought to the haweli by police asdead body of Arpi.
and the Mamaji family found Arpi at the banks of the river knows the whole truth.
Please dont loose ur heart dear, as its Avita's re union in the end😉😃
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
right i didnt read that bit but ye well sorry about that

i wud still hv preferred to wait
dont get me wrong pls 😳

ya ok no prbs priya  just saw u finished writing the update

me also sleepy wud go soon.

just had to say me thinks pihu target wud change now to bahuji

atlast ammaji spoke  and  ye when avdesh comes to room to tell pihu that u hv risen in my eyes  and hugs her pihu thinks this jaanwar can be so loving towards his mother and she is shocked

ya now she wud target bahuji more

but she is pihu not arpita

now me go went gone
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Ashu, me think the Mamaji will reveal its Pihu or Arpi in the end when Dev confronts him how they let go her to Avi.
Me sure Pihu is a look alike who was brought to the haweli by police.
and the Mamaji family found Arpi at the banks fo the river knows the whole truth.
Please dont loose ur heart dear, as its Avita's re union in the end😉😃

yaa saw.till the last epi its just suspense only😳😳...if pihu is arpi or arpi is pihu...but hope all is positive at end😃
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cb, u went too...i will also go , have to have my lunch now😳..will come tom morning to discuss, rest..

thks Priya...thats ok, we can understand...still being tired also u did ur work🤗..

Bye Sow, gotta go now🤗🤗, it was nice talking to u😳, will talk to u soon too again 🤗🤗

bye everyone🤗
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

right i didnt read that bit but ye well sorry about that

i wud still hv preferred to wait
dont get me wrong pls 😳

ya ok no prbs priya  just saw u finished writing the update

me also sleepy wud go soon.

just had to say me thinks pihu target wud change now to bahuji

atlast ammaji spoke  and  ye when avdesh comes to room to tell pihu that u hv risen in my eyes  and hugs her pihu thinks this jaanwar can be so loving towards his mother and she is shocked

ya now she wud target bahuji more

but she is pihu not arpita

now me go went gone

CB darling😃
@red
Never say sorry , as u r the best what should do or shoudn't like Big sis of the forum.
I know what ever u say for the good for members and for the forum too.
good night, me also gotta go now.

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Toofaan... I hope u enjoyed urself.. & no need to sorry.. We are A FAMILY... Lubb U for the update..
fuzzyface thumbnail
This story's tagline is "woh pyar hi kya jo aapki hifazat na kar sake', which is what Arpita says in the beginning . The story also begins with Arpita narrating her life and how she met Avdesh. So how will this Pihu fit in all of this unless she is Arpita. The story has to come to a full circle and that being Pihu is Arpita.

I think the Lals must have a niece named Pihu, who is a lookalike, she had an accident but they found Arpita while Pihu's body was sent back to the haveli. Pihu is the one who is dead and the Lal's not knowing convinced Arpita she is Pihu

I am sure Bhaoji will try to kill Pihu again at they will have a scene at the terrace, then suddenly all her memories will come running back.

I know it's far fetched and every Ektaish but I don't care. This story belongs to Arpita and Avdesh not Pihu with Dev or Pihu with Avdesh just because she is a lookalike. Arpita has to win because her 'hifazat' can't fail.  I don't want Pihu's story, I want Avita story!!!

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Gurls🤗

Thanks Priya...lateness didn't bother me because I only just got the chance to pop in the forum😃...thanks for the update and hope u had a great time at the haldi ceremony😊

This is such a dumb track that the CV's have chosen...what was Pihu thinking? She will be able to kill Avi and then what?? It is very clear that she has realized by now that the real brain behind the bhrashtachaar is BJ...(.yoohoo...an alliteration😆😆..)...anyway, coming back to the point, what had she hoped to accomplish by poisoning Avi?? Highly illogical and unconvincing!!!
Doesn't ring true...specially after BJ's offer of threat and money to Mamaji...that would have convinced her beyond any doubt that the real karta-dharta is BJ, not Avi.

Ashu, it is so good to see you as a regular these days...

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This episode was just awesome!!!  Finally, Avdesh doing what one has wanted him to do for months - give BJ a piece of his mind.  I liked that, and also how he shut PJ up.  Only thing I didn't like was his threatening to leave - he should have told her that she'd end up like RV.  After all, if he could do that to his sister's jeth, why not to his brother's wife?

I'm not getting the point of keeping Dev under lockup - clearly, he's there due to BJ, not Avdesh.  But if BJ believes that Arpita is Pihu, then releasing him is the easiest way of getting her out of there.  After all, Pihu wouldn't stay on if she finds out that her fiance is still alive.  BJ has to realize that only she or Avdesh can be happy - not both!!!  If it's her, then allowing Dev to marry Pihu will really get her out of the way for good.  But if it's Avdesh, she just needs to suck it up!!!

Pihu is doing a bad acting job as Arpita - I understand that she's uncomfortable letting Avdesh touch her, but the least she can do is smile @ him.  But she didn't seem impressed w/ his generousity w/ the mechanic.  As a result, Avdesh is left thinking that there's no pleasing her.  Anyway, glad that he's off Natte Thakur.

I didn't like the part about her poisoning Avdesh, and thankfully, she saved Ammaji from having to have it.  I wish Avdesh had accused BJ of spiking that milk w/ something 😈 It was funny seeing Avdesh thank her for saving Ammaji, when she was the one who had spiked it in the first place.  Although I didn't get one thing - if she wants to destroy the family, she should be fine w/ killing Ammaji, no?  Rather than subject her to excruciating pain after killing her son?

I want Arpita to quickly discover that it was BJ, not Avdesh behind all these events.  After that, I don't mind her poisoning her 😈  Hopefully, the bhashan she got @ the end from Ammaji might have clued her in that Avdesh is not the one behind all these.  In the precap, he swears that he did not abduct or kill Dev, and BJ watches.  If BJ is wise, she'll release Dev right away - that way, she exculpates Avdesh, and also encourages Pihu to leave.  Just one more thing though - if Pihu is pretending to be Arpita, wouldn't it be out of character for her - in her pretend avatar - to be concerned about Dev?
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update my IC😳

Hohohohoho...😆 Sry...Me excited a lot😆

BJ ki bolti band😆😆😆 I simply loved the dialogues of Avi to BJ👏👏 

Im sooo happiee...Avi stood up against BJ😉

Pihu saved Ammaji..Hmmm...very nice..atleast she dsnt have any enmity with Ammaji..Thnk God!!!

But what was she upto??? mixing sleeping pills in the milk😡😡 Dare if she does tht again😡

Agree with Vrish..atleast she can give a smile to Avi

is she tht blind?? She cant see love of Avi fr Arpi??? Again a bhainsbuddhi

These episodes r worth watching😉😉 Me loving it😉😉