Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Yeah, sure darling, most of them here calls me sow.

@red
Is it ur little princess name Dia?
I know how they disturb while watching telly or talking on the phone.
My daughter who was 4 1/2 years used to do the same but as im in UK we cannt watch the latest epi as we r 15 epis behind india , me always watch on net. That too immediately they uploaded.
Even my daughter same like urs, some times she goes to bed like 1am 2am early in the morning.(some times)

No Sow, her name is not Dia😳., its swini😳
my daughter will be now 4 next month😳😳..& she keeps bugging me, to help her in this or that😛😆.she too sleeps at 1 & 2 only in morning watching cartoons all the time😆
& here as we don't have imagine.i prefer watching it on net😳.as on tv except cartoon channel.i can't watch my any fav channel😭😆
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update...

Avi shouting at Bhootni ...balle balle 👏👏...N obvious tha ki Dev is not dead but then wat wud d end b ?????? Pihu n Dev 2gether n Avi die ..nahiii ... Why cant she b Arpi ????? 😡😭...Stupid Cv's 😡😡 Poor Avi ...kya hoga uska 😭😭 Now he wud find d culprit ...hmmm ...ab Natte yaad nahi aaya kya ??????

Pihu is so silly ...she cant see luv 4 Arpi but is seeing Avi's luv 4 his mom 😕...Ajeeb hai yeh ladki ...yaar Avi ke room mein Arpi ke pics hai na ...cant she understand ki how much he luvs her

I so wanted AVITA 2gether but lagta nahi ki Cv's want dat ... n Pihu is japoing Dev ki Mala 😡😭😡 Cv's get AVITA 2gether n find someone else 4 Dev 😡😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

CB
Priya did tell to discuss if we want , not to wait for her update.
But its better we should not as the other members waiting for the UD.

sow i dont know when priya said that and if she is ok with it why wud i mind

though yes since i myself used to do update i understand what difficulty updater goes through

just thats why i kept telling to wait😊
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

ashu even during the time i was doing updates i wud still say pls wait till update is finished  and i was doing live updates  and i never want to take away the credit of any updater who does with god knows what difficulty.. 

so a  little patience is better

i havent said anything yet what happend in the episode  except it was good n getting interesting

and the last few episodes r interesting

cant help it if updater is  bit late  but i prefer to wait

yaa i know😳😳 @bold😃😃

so its better to maintain the patience & discuss when updater finishes it😳😳

cause to discuss after updates r done & to discuss with all other members is really exciting😳😎
remosalsa thumbnail
if it has to be Avi/pihu at end 😔...then i want Dev to hand over Pihu to Avi without any tragic end to avi love story...only tragic will be that its pihu, not arpi😭
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

sow i dont know when priya said that and if she is ok with it why wud i mind

though yes since i myself used to do update i understand what difficulty updater goes through

just thats why i kept telling to wait😊

CB did u read the UD,its in the 3rd line.
But after i did read ur post its not completed i did stop commenting on the today's epi dear.

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Yaa cb.priya wrote it at start only.to continue the discussion...but i too would like to wait till she finishes
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dont know why its taking priya time to finish the update  but anyways i can talk out till she has written

again i say this girl is pihu not arpita and dev was alive  we all knwo that too

bhootni just might bring him out at some stage.  but just one thing proved right today or rather i liked

pihu has no issues with aged paralysed ammaji  thats why she ran to save her and was scared of what wud have happend but ye i think her mind is changing now it seems.. story is moving at good pace
yoga23priya thumbnail
I completed Update and i am really sorry for the delay😳

will catch you all after dinner 😳

Hello Everyone 🤗

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail

last part is so interesting😍...now avi will surly help to know abt more of dev's disappearance