yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to today's Written Update

guys sorry for updating late just came from my friends Haldi πŸ˜³

please continue your discussion then will update soon 😳 

PART I

Episode starts with BJ and PJ discussing about Pihu's motive for coming in these house and fool everyone saying she is Arpitha  there must be a secret and motive then Avi comes with Pihu then he say there is no secret or motive both BJ and PJ looks stunned and shocked while Pihu has wicked smile on her face.BJ tries to explain Avi but he stops her by saying i know what you are trying to say and i understand perfectly the meaning too BJ looks stunned by Avi sudden outburst then he says Why can't you see my happiness you know that i forgot to laugh or smile it's Arpitha who brought my smile back  but you are doubting her and troubling her why can't you believe that she is my Arpitha then BJ tries to explain him but he said Enough and everyone including Avi looked stunned while Pihu had wicked smile in her face No words against my Arpitha also i listen to your every words and agree with your words blind fold but today i will say and you will listen to me both BJ and PJ were shocked and stunned 😲 πŸ˜² 

he holds Pihu's hand and say she is my Arpitha, my wife, my love and my everything and also i want you to stop troubling her and the Mama's family then PJ tries to interrupt Avi but he said stopping butting his nose and BJ tries to explain one more time and Avi said i am very much dishearted saying this but you have crossed the limits and if you want to say anything then say to me but not to Arpitha and if he happen again i will leave the house with her then he takes her from there while both of them looking shocked and stunned where as Pihu has all wicked smile on her face πŸ˜ˆ and BJ is worried then she say to PJ to leave her alone.

In a house they had kept Dev tied and blindfolded ( he is alive 😲) where as one goon comes with food and they remove his threads while he ask who are they and let me go then goon said him to shut his mouth and eat silently or else i will give me one slap and Dev was about to run then goon catch him and tied him again says where are you going near your lover then Dev looked stunned where as goon continued she is leaving in Haveli as Bhaiiyaji's wife and Dev is shocked by listen this also mad.

Back to Haveli Pihu is standing near the terrace thinking  about Dev then she heard a voice of mechanic saying Chulbul to start the car then she looks down where Avi is sitting in chair πŸ˜ Chulbul and Pehalwaanji β˜ΊοΈ are also there then mechanic says Bhaiiya your care is fixed and looks at Avi then Chulbul says what are you waiting for also are you taking money from Bhaiiyaji then mechanic looked scared and said no then Avi gives him 500 rs and mechanic says for 100 rs you are giving me 500 rs then Avi said him to keep the money and  he leaves then Pehalwanji β˜ΊοΈ asks Avi what's special you are very much happy then Chulbul said why he won't be Chutki Bhauji is back in Haveli then Avi looks shy πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ then Chulbul ask him playfully whether you will not forget us since Bhauji is back in Haveli πŸ˜‰ then Avi tries to catch him then he looks on terrace where Pihu was standing there and start staring at her then Chulbul tease him by saying you have became groom but you had not stopped eye locking πŸ˜‰ then he slaps Chulbul then Pihu leaves from there then Chulbul and Pehalwanji said we are here right that's why she left and in kitchen Pihu is preparing milk for Avi and remember the incidents happen with Dev,Mama and Pavan also add the poison to kill him πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

PART II

After mixing the poison she was cleaning the kitchen then Vidhesha comes and see the milk is already then she says Pihu that you have already boiled the milk i forgot due to my work let me give to Ammaji she has to take medicine then she leaves where as Pihu looks stunned 😲 πŸ˜²and try to stop but no avail then she run back of her and she collided with BJ then while BJ looks at her then she says Sorry and leaves from there. 

In room Avi is sleeping in Amma's lap then Vidhesia remind her medicine time then Avi gave her tablet and milk when Amma tries to drink it Pihu comes and stop her by pushing her glass down πŸ‘ πŸ‘ then everyone looks stunned and then Avi ask why did you do that then she says just now i saw that there was lizard in the Milk  and it is poisonous then BJ enters ask what happened then Avi says her that there was lizard the Milk and thank god Arpitha came in correct time then she says how can that happen let go and check the milk then she comes to kitchen and check in utensil but there was nothing then Pihu said i already threw it from window and BJ says Arpitha you came took the responsibility of these kitchen when you are not well and better you take rest for few days then starts then Pihu leaves from there and BJ thinking something.

PART III

In room Pihu looks was tensed thinking what will happen if Amma drinks the milk then Avi comes to room and say her how can say you how much thankful i am to you.  i was born and brought in Amma's love and she is my life also if something happen to her today then i would have been Orphan also in my eyes you had became up which i can't say then he hugs her and Pihu looks stunned.

In Pooja room Pihu was praying the god with Amma then she gives Aarti to Amma then she asks Pihu to sit with her for sometime i have to talk with you something and she sit then Amma says i am old women also i don't know how long i will live so after me you have to take care Avi and save him  from all the evil eyes of the world and especially BJ then Pihu looks stunned then She continues that Women that already filled my  son innocent heart with hatred and Avi heart is very innocent which she made stone and after me you have to say save him from her and she asks promise then Pihu looks at Amma.

END

Precap

Pihu came near Avi says him that Amma was saying about your big heart while Avi smiles and ask her what did she says and Pihu says if these is true then why did you killed Dev then Broked Mamaji legs also why did you send Pavan to jail then Avi looks at her and said i promise on you i didn't do it and whoever did it i will bring infront of you and BJ looks at them 

I am sorry for delay i came at 9:15 to home from haldi..hope u all forgive me for delay😳

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thks priya...πŸ€—...finally Avdhesh spoke to BJπŸ₯³, the way we wanted him to speak to herπŸ‘

but sad, all this we had to see, when its endingπŸ˜”
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi everyone

the last  ending episodes are gettin  very interesting now

shud not miss them at all.

remosalsa thumbnail
exactly cb...which we wanted to see in initial times, we r getting it so late
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh well thats how the story is

if everything comes in beginning then its not a story na

me still happy with the way its progressing regardless of the end

remosalsa thumbnail
yaa cb..as its nearing to end, they r showing all this.or else if no end was thr then..we had to wait for more for Avi to speak like that with BJ😍
chatterbox thumbnail
but there is still something which i wanted and i saw so i  m happy with the way story is moving

mayb i can say it is been given fitting end

just mayb
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey My darling SisπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful update πŸ‘

Helllo Every oneπŸ˜ƒ

Once again nice epi, still they continuing the cliffhanger whether its Pihu or Arpi.
They trying to show her as Pihu, Dev ki Diwani.πŸ˜†
Still she is with memory loss and really dont know much about the haweli.Me say the Mamaji family had the niece who was look alike used to be friend with Dev was died but they found Arpi and calling her just Pihu as its their niece name.Here she fall in love with Dev coz she dont remember anything of her past due to her injury to her head.
But the Convos they had with Avi and BJ helping them that Avi ,Arpi loved each other and she is choti bahu of haweli.
We all keep yelling Dev is not dead, here is the proof, as the goons telling him that Pihu in haweli as Avi's wife.That really breaks him and might provoke him to go against Avi when he will be released by BJ and will come to haweli to take her to home.
I have been yelling since mamaji's family entered they just playing drama with Avi and Bj.
 BTW What was going on in  BJ's mind?
As most of the members said she is going to use Dev in the end when she want to prove she is not Arpi but Pihu, when the high time comes.
Bj's instincts telling her she is not Arpi, but Avi's heart n soul saying its Just his Arpi.
Then who is right, who is wrong?
BJ want to provoking Dev to go against Avi and to tell that she is Pihu, his would be wife.
And the Pre cap supporting it Bj was now confident that she was not Arpi but Pihu as Arpi was asking about Dev and Mamaji's family attacks.
Here Avi wasn't got any suspicion about her asking about the attacks as he believes that the mamaji's family give her shelter and support through out this crisis since she disappeard from haweli.
But Avi's concern for his mother and his promise her about finding the true culprit will make her thinking about him for sure. There will be a change in her attitude towards Avi soon. But not much that makes her to fall in love with him.
When she was happy about Avi's innocence, then BJ will release Dev and make believe Mamaji's family that Avi abducted him and kept him in the cellar after Pihu back to him.
Poor Avi, he will be the Victim of the witch's clutches again.
But some one not  going to believe in Dev's words this time makes Dev will upset with her soon.
Who is that ?
Pihu aka Arpi.
By that time Arpi/Pihu will come to know about Avi completely and he was the innocent and the BJ was the dayan who done all this.
I loved Ammaji , first time she was telling to Arpi about how BJ, the dayan made the innocent Avi as Bhayyaji.
End of the epi they keep the suspense , what Arpi/Pihu going to do? Whether she gives her word to Ammaji or not? What do u think guys?πŸ˜‰
I would say she wont promise anything but makes her happy by telling not to worry about him, as she is there to look after him(by giving  a simrky smile on face).Me guessing.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
sow update is not yet complete dear

u gave out the ending totally  πŸ˜†
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi CB&AshuπŸ˜ƒ
Its getting  interesting day by day , but sad few days left ,i mean just 7 more epis.😭😭
Im really sad when im thinking about the show ending.
Not worried about what kinda ending , whether its sad or happy.