Frequent Posters

mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 nothing more then this
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Misha nay dhamal kardya ... Rock n Roll ... Pooor Metz now be ready to  get baCk to your cOffin .. πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Piya was really Great .. indeed of her Sensitiveness she looks like a Ordinary pale girl .. but , today she fought with Sid On her Ownself without Abhay ... No proteCtion nothin' .. niether she was shudderin' .. Piya u ROcked .. 
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 I think today was Piya's day. Today she used her brains which she rarely uses saving T from Siddharth and  managing to flee away. I think T is going to be forever grateful to her for that. Misha was no behind in fact. She Questioned Maithili and found out the truth and I guess has succeeded in letting the Vampire Killer know about it.
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aah!! back to ur spamming adda!!!πŸ˜‰
and i had to say the same bout mishkoo!! she is such a branie - non EK character :P
lol!!

and after uv seen the promo, did u realize tht the cvs read ur post and gave a new wardrobe to piyaaliπŸ˜†

but in the top 5, u shld have mentioned the major blunder while MM wer busy playing i-am-smarter(mish metz)
W*F was panch doing wen mish was counter questioning metz.. i mean panch ko metz ne pehle hi kaat liya tha kya?πŸ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail
suno suno suno..hamari megz ban gayi hai RAJKUMARI MEGZ...
aur mai uski chanakya aka guruπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=IndigoBlues]
NUMBER ONE

It was a tough fight between Piya and Misha..but it goes to none other than our Mishkoo for having the brains of figuring out that it's Metz in front of you..not Piya...to quote my friend Angel, you're a complete non-ekta character...πŸ‘ Hats off!
Yaa Misha deserved NO. 1 because what she found out even the dhongi baba couldnt find out.