Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mom aaj meine piya ko lift karne ka chance miss kar diya..but mama u r awsum today..
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chakku

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!! megz u r outstanding oops sitting on ur chair in ur room i guess๐Ÿ˜†
loved ur post...damn hilarious๐Ÿคฃ nd when abhay lifted d coffin i was like shit...!!! finally abhiya meeting nd saving but sid as usual proved y he is abhay's big bro piya baby nd mishkoo were amazing today...

thanks..i thought today's post wasn't funny...but kind of okayish..i guess not..๐Ÿ˜†

i know... bichaara abhay..i guess ekta wants to promote toothpaste so she had to make him scream...๐Ÿ˜†

MR.KooL thumbnail
Mom aaj aapke ex-husband ne kaamal kar diya..finally he got sum limelight..
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooliecute

Well, actually. for Misha,after having all symbols and truths on vampires ready on plate by that VC guy it wasnt really hard to figure out,lol. so didnt really surprise me, its was a nice scene though. it was actually kinda weird that they would have the great 'Maithali' nervous in the situation๐Ÿ˜†thats seemed out of place, but guess they just somehow wanted to get over with it.

Piya and Sid rocked baby! wow!, the sid noone could handle was down in secs by Piya!loland not just that she saved T aswell! loved her attitude! woho! She was ready to sacrifuce herself for others.
and tomorrow its gonna be familt fight!exciting!

I know..but since it's an EK serial..I thought they would probably show some kind of misunderstanding...๐Ÿ˜† I'm glad they got over with it! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know..but unfortunately..I'm just watching Chand and Sid..I'm not doing anything... ๐Ÿ˜† CV's are such chauvinists. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฃ
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Mom aaj meine piya ko lift karne ka chance miss kar diya..but mama u r awsum today..

Thanks beta...๐Ÿ˜ƒ'

koi baat nahi...you have anyway lifted her so many times..๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Mom aaj aapke ex-husband ne kaamal kar diya..finally he got sum limelight..

Lekin aaj bhi woh itna hi selfish tha...๐Ÿ˜ก use sirf sid ko haraane ki padi hai. 
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Res

Mummy mai PKYEK epi dekh ke aati hoon Star Utsav pe.

MR.KooL thumbnail
Finally misha is d perfect salli of abhay..and she proved it today..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Aaj mom aap ne chand ko watchman ki duty se off kyun diya..he is doing everything to impress u mom..don't fall in his trap..
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Aaj mom aap ne chand ko watchman ki duty se off kyun diya..he is doing everything to impress u mom..don't fall in his trap..

Bichaara..arnab is ill.and t was kidnapped..ab kaun jaayega uske saath date pe..madhu bhi gaayab hai...๐Ÿ˜†