TOP FIVE: 18th May: It's Mishkoo's day! :D

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello, salaam, namaste, bonjour..it's me Megziee aka Haseena! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Thanks to all who have supported my Top Five posts till now! πŸ˜Š

So without much ado..here's presenting you the nothing..oops..top five for the day! πŸ˜ƒ

NUMBER FIVE

It's PKYEK CV's for being such damp squibs...πŸ˜† I mean seriously, when Abhay was about to lift the coffin I was like, GO BABY GO!! But instead it turned out to be just another AAAHHH moment. πŸ€” πŸ€£ I mean seriously..why does Sid have to be so freaking brainy? πŸ˜† Most villains are so dumb...seriously I've dated some of them and they are seriously on the 'blond' side..no offence to blonds. πŸ˜†

NUMBER FOUR

Was none other than me..aka Haseena...for being Miss 'Circle-Circle' don't understand..lemme explain..here Sid and Chand are fighting..and she is just moving in circles..I mean really now CV's..why didn't you'll make me fight along with them?  This is GENDER DISCRIMINATION..EVERYONE..spam the CV's dabbas telling them ki hum ladkiyaan kisi ke kam nahi. πŸ˜Ž 

NUMBER THREE

Was...*drumroll* yepsters...T for finally being speechless and scared for once in her life...🀣 baby he's MY beta..Sid se bachke rehna baba..bachke rehna re! πŸ€£

NUMBER TWO

Goes to none other than Piya..what happened to you Girl? πŸ˜† You turned out to have so much spunk in you..kaash tumne Sid ko ek accha sa chaanta bhi maara hota...🀣 nevermind...your silver locket stunt was amazing baby..oops..bahu..πŸ˜† Finally I can see why Abhay likes you so much...😳

NUMBER ONE

It was a tough fight between Piya and Misha..but it goes to none other than our Mishkoo for having the brains of figuring out that it's Metz in front of you..not Piya...to quote my friend Angel, you're a complete non-ekta character...πŸ‘ Hats off!

Today was a power-packed episode..so can't say anything funny..but rest assured..me and my garbage jokes will be back...πŸ˜†

P.S. Highlight of the day was that Sid FINALLY listened to me for once and replied to Archi's VM..mujhe pata tha meri mamta ka phal mujhe zaroor milega...😳 πŸ€£

Love, and no offense
Aapki Miss Circle-Circle πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes it was rocking episode especially the precap was more rocking a kabbadi match between ma pati n sasurji🀣🀣🀣

Yes finally pia ka dimaag chalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but misha was star of the day see she is so brainyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sid hamesha misha ko bhul jata hai even in hospital when he drank blood he forgot tht misha is yet to comeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no problem main unsse kahungi misha ko yaad rakhne ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Finally a big thanx to haseena aka megz for her blessings n I got the surprise of day from sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† megz in ma VM did u see when sid was holding it, I wrote wish u offer it to me someday😳😳😳 maybe that line touched him really😳😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Outstandin' episode ... I Knew Piya was never be a feeble Girl .. she did it today .. Sid was never been expeCted in his dreams that how muCh must be powerful .. Marvelous .. Hatts Off to Piya's cOnfidence .. πŸ‘
Though , Misha reallly ROcked BaBy , the way she examined Metz was damn thrillin' ... Metz has been trapped in her Own evil plans .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
UMBER FIVE

It's PKYEK CV's for being such damp squibs...πŸ˜† I mean seriously, when Abhay was about to lift the coffin I was like, GO BABY GO!! But instead it turned out to be just another AAAHHH moment. πŸ€” πŸ€£ I mean seriously..why does Sid have to be so freaking brainy? πŸ˜† Most villains are so dumb...seriously I've dated some of them and they are seriously on the 'blond' side..no offence to blonds. πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣

You have a rocking sense of humor, I must say. 🀣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

mujhe kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahin, u know i always like ur posts😊

but momo tumne kiss villian ko date kiyaa bataoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
piya aaj bani superwoman , mishkoo bani rockstar😎
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

UMBER FIVE

🀣 🀣 🀣

You have a rocking sense of humor, I must say. 🀣

Thank you so much, this is one of the best compliments I've received so far. πŸ˜³
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

mujhe kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahin, u know i always like ur posts😊

but momo tumne kiss villian ko date kiyaa bataoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
piya aaj bani superwoman , mishkoo bani rockstar😎

the joker..yeah he looked kind of ewww in the makeup but trust me once he took it off he was hot. πŸ˜ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i swear..in dono par movie banna chaahiye. πŸ˜†
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Thank you so much, this is one of the best compliments I've received so far. πŸ˜³

Haha, it's true! πŸ˜† I really cracked up reading your post...esp the it again turned out to be an AAAH moment...see I am still laughing 🀣 🀣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!! megz u r outstanding oops sitting on ur chair in ur room i guessπŸ˜†
loved ur post...damn hilarious🀣🀣🀣🀣 nd when abhay lifted d coffin i was like shit...!!! finally abhiya meeting nd saving but sid as usual proved y he is abhay's big bro piya baby nd mishkoo were amazing today...
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Well, actually. for Misha,after having all symbols and truths on vampires ready on plate by that VC guy it wasnt really hard to figure out,lol. so didnt really surprise me, its was a nice scene though. it was actually kinda weird that they would have the great 'Maithali' nervous in the situationπŸ˜†thats seemed out of place, but guess they just somehow wanted to get over with it.

Piya and Sid rocked baby! wow!, the sid noone could handle was down in secs by Piya!lol and not just that she saved T aswell! loved her attitude! woho! She was ready to sacrifuce herself for others.
and tomorrow its gonna be family fight!exciting!

Wish you had  Piya and  Misha in the title.
Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago