Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

OMGGG!!!!!LOLLOL
by the way wht is KAM abt??
i mean if its intresting i too wil start readin...Wink
y are u ppl cheap??!!
bossie now tell whts the matter i seriously dint understand...
wh abt lantern joke??!!
is that abt the one in SR??!!LOLWink
LOL

well i dont know how the KAM started but one day someone i think samia but not sure posted the lyrics of this serial and asked for translation and that led to everyone going and listening to the song, its lovely and then samia or sofiya (again my neruons not working) posted the IF address of the novel that is used to make this KAM series, i wrote to samia and i am looking to buy this book and she proposed to give me the online link and i said thats nice, that way i can save some money (so thats where the cheap joke comes, mansi took the cheap part and said that everyone is going cheapo since everyone is reading online instead of buying the book)

the lantern joke is with the SR, whenever we are in the dark or need any to shed light in any matter we use lantern a lot
for e.g.  there was a post about that we need light to find out seats when we go and watch the geet msk movie (since the creators of ghsp are going bollywood), and we started talking about using the lantern to shed some lightLOL

okay give me the online link i'l also join the cheapo batch...WinkLOLLOL
yeah even i listend the song whc samia posted..

this lantern is of soo much use...LOLWink

yes multi use lantern,  we even go to mishtys online shop and buy stuff and we closed her business after her lantern sales

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouli-Mrs.MSK-

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

OMGGG!!!!!LOLLOL
y are u ppl cheap??!!
wh abt lantern joke??!!
LOL

well i dont know how the KAM started but one day someone i think samia but not sure posted the lyrics of this serial and asked for translation and that led to everyone going and listening to the song, its lovely and then samia or sofiya (again my neruons not working) posted the IF address of the novel that is used to make this KAM series, i wrote to samia and i am looking to buy this book and she proposed to give me the online link and i said thats nice, that way i can save some money (so thats where the cheap joke comes, mansi took the cheap part and said that everyone is going cheapo since everyone is reading online instead of buying the book)

the lantern joke is with the SR, whenever we are in the dark or need any to shed light in any matter we use lantern a lot
for e.g.  there was a post about that we need light to find out seats when we go and watch the geet msk movie (since the creators of ghsp are going bollywood), and we started talking about using the lantern to shed some lightLOL

yes multi use lantern,  we even go to mishtys online shop and buy stuff and we closed her business after her lantern sales

thakns bossie..Wink
hope she got lot of profit becoz the demand must have increased afte the SR epi..LOLLOLWink
WinkLOL
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Thush--

Hi There ! Im sorry i just left after update ...was soo hungry asusal and had a chocolate fight with my cousins LOLThough we have lots of chocos still love to fight with them TongueJust came back..dint read the update yet..How was the episode ?Embarrassedany maneet scene ?
well according to tanus update, just very few, today it was dev and nandini and everyone else,

dev cried and told geet and msk that he loves nandini, behsaram devAngry (love samirEmbarrassed)

He did tel msk and geetDeadDeaddoes he actually remember he has a wife..this is getting bored Ouch uff i loved samir now a days but Dev Angry

he has one legal wife, one not legal wife, one baby that died, one meera love seriously dev has caught our neuron problemLOL

i think he has developed some feelings for meera at that time if i remember properly...
then that track ended and now its nandini..
wow dev babu u are having fun wid girls...
great...

but actualy i dnt mind if they show Maneet in the main track and this devni track as side ones...Wink
these i'm liking his acting...Tongue

well i like samirs acting also, but just that i am a bit upset think its just that the last time we had a side track we all were very very sick (the AA track) and guess thats why once bitten twice shyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouli

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

OMGGG!!!!!LOLLOL
y are u ppl cheap??!!
wh abt lantern joke??!!
LOL

thakns bossie..Wink
hope she got lot of profit becoz the demand must have increased afte the SR epi..LOLLOLWink
WinkLOL

i dont know she is selling dupattas now but i havent placed any order as yetROFL

@ thush where are you???

kkmouli-Mrs.MSK-

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Hi There ! Im sorry i just left after update ...was soo hungry asusal and had a chocolate fight with my cousins LOLThough we have lots of chocos still love to fight with them TongueJust came back..dint read the update yet..How was the episode ?Embarrassedany maneet scene ?
well according to tanus update, just very few, today it was dev and nandini and everyone else,

dev cried and told geet and msk that he loves nandini, behsaram devAngry (love samirEmbarrassed)

He did tel msk and geetDeadDeaddoes he actually remember he has a wife..this is getting bored Ouch uff i loved samir now a days but Dev Angry

he has one legal wife, one not legal wife, one baby that died, one meera love seriously dev has caught our neuron problemLOL

i think he has developed some feelings for meera at that time if i remember properly...
then that track ended and now its nandini..
wow dev babu u are having fun wid girls...
great...

but actualy i dnt mind if they show Maneet in the main track and this devni track as side ones...Wink
these i'm liking his acting...Tongue

well i like samirs acting also, but just that i am a bit upset think its just that the last time we had a side track we all were very very sick (the AA track) and guess thats why once bitten twice shyLOL

dont remind me of AA track bossie..Dead
it was as if GHSP is abt AA not abt Maneet..Angry
that was the dumbest track i have ever seen in any of the shows..AngryDead
Ouch

-Mrs.MSK-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

dont remind me of AA track bossie..Dead
it was as if GHSP is abt AA not abt Maneet..Angry
that was the dumbest track i have ever seen in any of the shows..AngryDead
Ouch

seeyour reaction so you can understand why everyone is kinda not hot about dev nandini track, since the only reference we have is that battery trackLOL

kkmouli-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

we dont have neuronsROFL that would explain why we create mini cc everywhere we goLOL
LOLLOLLOLOhh yea mini cc LOLwhere is sofi,mansi and Zaara Embarrassed

kirti_fiji

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Boss me here..just Trying to read the update LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index