Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

He did tel msk and geet🀒🀒does he actually remember he has a wife..this is getting bored  uff i loved samir now a days but Dev πŸ˜‘

he has one legal wife, one not legal wife, one baby that died, one meera love seriously dev has caught our neuron problemπŸ˜†
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkmouli

to be frank its of no use dear..
soo boring epi...😭

second moulis observation
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

he has one legal wife, one not legal wife, one baby that died, one meera love seriously dev has caught our neuron problemπŸ˜†

But we dont have that much worst neuronsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Give me a sec..Gonna pm all the suprb epispde ;inkπŸ˜†
kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

well i dont know how the KAM started but one day someone i think samia but not sure posted the lyrics of this serial and asked for translation and that led to everyone going and listening to the song, its lovely and then samia or sofiya (again my neruons not working) posted the IF address of the novel that is used to make this KAM series, i wrote to samia and i am looking to buy this book and she proposed to give me the online link and i said thats nice, that way i can save some money (so thats where the cheap joke comes, mansi took the cheap part and said that everyone is going cheapo since everyone is reading online instead of buying the book)

the lantern joke is with the SR, whenever we are in the dark or need any to shed light in any matter we use lantern a lot
for e.g.  there was a post about that we need light to find out seats when we go and watch the geet msk movie (since the creators of ghsp are going bollywood), and we started talking about using the lantern to shed some lightπŸ˜†

okay give me the online link i'l also join the cheapo batch...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah even i listend the song whc samia posted..

this lantern is of soo much use...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

But we dont have that much worst neuronsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Give me a sec..Gonna pm all the suprb epispde ;inkπŸ˜†

we dont have neurons🀣 that would explain why we create mini cc everywhere we goπŸ˜†
kkmouli thumbnail

i think he has developed some feelings for meera at that time if i remember properly...
then that track ended and now its nandini..
wow dev babu u are having fun wid girls...
great...

but actualy i dnt mind if they show Maneet in the main track and this devni track as side ones...πŸ˜‰
these i'm liking his acting...πŸ˜›
kirti_fiji thumbnail

okay give me the online link i'l also join the cheapo batch...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah even i listend the song whc samia posted..

this lantern is of soo much use...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yes multi use lantern,  we even go to mishtys online shop and buy stuff and we closed her business after her lantern sales
kkmouli thumbnail

yes multi use lantern,  we even go to mishtys online shop and buy stuff and we closed her business after her lantern sales

thakns bossie..πŸ˜‰
hope she got lot of profit becoz the demand must have increased afte the SR epi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
kirti_fiji thumbnail

i think he has developed some feelings for meera at that time if i remember properly...
then that track ended and now its nandini..
wow dev babu u are having fun wid girls...
great...

but actualy i dnt mind if they show Maneet in the main track and this devni track as side ones...πŸ˜‰
these i'm liking his acting...πŸ˜›

well i like samirs acting also, but just that i am a bit upset think its just that the last time we had a side track we all were very very sick (the AA track) and guess thats why once bitten twice shyπŸ˜†
kirti_fiji thumbnail

thakns bossie..πŸ˜‰
hope she got lot of profit becoz the demand must have increased afte the SR epi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i dont know she is selling dupattas now but i havent placed any order as yet🀣

@ thush where are you???