Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

yes i wonder who asked you about your name pronunciation, seriously these days people๐Ÿ˜† 

well i need to check our previous CDs to get the name...๐Ÿ˜›
so wat els bossie..
r u still taking the classs on friday??!!
wat abt 2day's epi ?? did u watch??!!
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi There ! Im sorry i just left after update ...was soo hungry asusal and had a chocolate fight with my cousins ๐Ÿ˜†Though we have lots of chocos still love to fight with them ๐Ÿ˜›Just came back..dint read the update yet..How was the episode ?๐Ÿ˜ณany maneet scene ?
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kkmouli

well i need to check our previous CDs to get the name...๐Ÿ˜›
so wat els bossie..
r u still taking the classs on friday??!!
wat abt 2day's epi ?? did u watch??!!

you will have to go way back to find this persons name๐Ÿ˜†

well what else, these days me and mansi (a new cdiot) along with thush are creating havoc in almost every post, we create a mini cc everywhere,

some cdiots are blind since they even post at bollywood posts

many cdiots are now KAM (khuda aur mohabat) fans and we all are reading the novel here at the IF so we all are cheaps

so today me and mansi have been going all about cheapo, blind and sticky jokes (sticky since we all are together)

and we have a on going lantern joke๐Ÿ˜†

todays episode just read, its so so๐Ÿ˜• thinking should i wait for thush to send hq (not sure that its worth waiting)๐Ÿ˜†
kkmouli thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Hi There ! Im sorry i just left after update ...was soo hungry asusal and had a chocolate fight with my cousins ๐Ÿ˜†Though we have lots of chocos still love to fight with them ๐Ÿ˜›Just came back..dint read the update yet..How was the episode ?๐Ÿ˜ณany maneet scene ?

well even i fight for chocos and i love to fight for them..๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†its of soo much fun..๐Ÿ˜†
even if i have enough chocos i cant stop fighting wid my bor or my cousins..๐Ÿ˜†

well todays' epi is just so so...๐Ÿ˜’
only one maneet scene and that too not very catchy...๐Ÿ˜ญ
 ithink the whole week wil be about dev and nandini..๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜›
kirti_fiji thumbnail

well according to tanus update, just very few, today it was dev and nandini and everyone else,

dev cried and told geet and msk that he loves nandini, behsaram dev๐Ÿ˜ก (love samir๐Ÿ˜ณ)
kkmouli thumbnail

you will have to go way back to find this persons name๐Ÿ˜†

well what else, these days me and mansi (a new cdiot) along with thush are creating havoc in almost every post, we create a mini cc everywhere,

some cdiots are blind since they even post at bollywood posts

many cdiots are now KAM (khuda aur mohabat) fans and we all are reading the novel here at the IF so we all are cheaps

so today me and mansi have been going all about cheapo, blind and sticky jokes (sticky since we all are together)

and we have a on going lantern joke๐Ÿ˜†

todays episode just read, its so so๐Ÿ˜• thinking should i wait for thush to send hq (not sure that its worth waiting)๐Ÿ˜†

OMGGG!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
by the way wht is KAM abt??
i mean if its intresting i too wil start readin...๐Ÿ˜‰
y are u ppl cheap??!!
bossie now tell whts the matter i seriously dint understand...
wh abt lantern joke??!!
is that abt the one in SR??!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

well even i fight for chocos and i love to fight for them..๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†its of soo much fun..๐Ÿ˜†
even if i have enough chocos i cant stop fighting wid my bor or my cousins..๐Ÿ˜†

well todays' epi is just so so...๐Ÿ˜’
only one maneet scene and that too not very catchy...๐Ÿ˜ญ
 ithink the whole week wil be about dev and nandini..๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜›

Hahaha yeah that always fun to fight with them ๐Ÿ˜†Really i still dint read yet...gonna read now
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

well according to tanus update, just very few, today it was dev and nandini and everyone else,

dev cried and told geet and msk that he loves nandini, behsaram dev๐Ÿ˜ก (love samir๐Ÿ˜ณ)

He did tel msk and geet๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขdoes he actually remember he has a wife..this is getting bored  uff i loved samir now a days but Dev ๐Ÿ˜ก
kirti_fiji thumbnail

OMGGG!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
by the way wht is KAM abt??
i mean if its intresting i too wil start readin...๐Ÿ˜‰
y are u ppl cheap??!!
bossie now tell whts the matter i seriously dint understand...
wh abt lantern joke??!!
is that abt the one in SR??!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†

well i dont know how the KAM started but one day someone i think samia but not sure posted the lyrics of this serial and asked for translation and that led to everyone going and listening to the song, its lovely and then samia or sofiya (again my neruons not working) posted the IF address of the novel that is used to make this KAM series, i wrote to samia and i am looking to buy this book and she proposed to give me the online link and i said thats nice, that way i can save some money (so thats where the cheap joke comes, mansi took the cheap part and said that everyone is going cheapo since everyone is reading online instead of buying the book)

the lantern joke is with the SR, whenever we are in the dark or need any to shed light in any matter we use lantern a lot
for e.g.  there was a post about that we need light to find out seats when we go and watch the geet msk movie (since the creators of ghsp are going bollywood), and we started talking about using the lantern to shed some light๐Ÿ˜†
kkmouli thumbnail

Hahaha yeah that always fun to fight with them ๐Ÿ˜†Really i still dint read yet...gonna read now

to be frank its of no use dear..
soo boring epi...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by kkmouli - 12 years ago