abharan finally together!!

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yayyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love the way abharan were united!!!! it showed how unique our show is frm different shows!!!!
it was soo awesome!!! i had this big stupid grin on my face the whole 5 minutes of the helicopter scene!!!
i didnt even think they would actually show lyk that i just thought it was a promo!!!
but it was awesome!!!!
plzz post comments abt how u feel abt this and the precap which was sad!!!
poor ranchod!!!
but abha is finally happy with her karan!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FINALLY!!!! after month of waiting! altho my heart breaks for Ranchod!
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abharan finally together finally...it was really sweet how it was Karan who was in the play with Abha and the hug between both of them was so beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ...I agree with you that its different from other shows in terms of creativity

now I'm waiting to hear them talk to each other ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...he is back,very very happy to see abha smiling after so many months since karan went missing...the whole episode was awesome...karan himself played that satyavan character...love my abharan...waited for this moment from many months
SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's episode was awesome. i am extremely happy for Karan and Abha but at the same time i am sad for Ranchod. hope Karan puts Shelly to her place and that Pratiba  treat abha as her daughter-in-law again.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i can't even put my happiness in words. abha-karan are united after a long wait. Abha only sees karan everywhere, she can't love anyone else including ranchod. she felt karan when he gave his hand to abha to get up. what a beautiful scene. the hug was amazing. I am so happy ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
ya ..finally they are back after looong wait..but i must say the precap for tomrrow is heart breaking...sorry for R but lets see...how the story takes turn...๐Ÿ˜Š lets hope for the best...
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the hug was so beautiful๐Ÿ˜
Red_eyes thumbnail
omg im sooo happy im ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yesss
portugal2 thumbnail
best moment ever...  they wont have an other one like this one again they gotta right this time it was just beautiful to watch   just the whole thing today  just made me cry ...