Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When the Damsel in Distress became her own Hero.. (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I'm happy for the 1st time Piya protected herself..I no Abhay wuld have done it n prove his power again... Heroic Angel.. But Pia today showed An Angelic Hero..!!
But you know sometimes the situations occurs wherein we have no choice but to fight with the situation our selfs..!!
Sometimes fighting with our enemy helps us built more confidence..n improves our self esteem..!!
Pia showed that she is no Damsel..I wish Abhay wuld have seen that..!!Ahh but never mind..!!
Abhay erasing her memory will cause gr8 harm ..but every coin has two sides..!!
May be Pia will gain more courage..to fight with the under cover enemy's in future..!!
Pia has adjust herself to stay in Dark since she was a child left alone by her Mom..Dad..!!
But Today she has em..n most imp thing Abhay..!!Her Love , her life..!!
If she forgets all Dark in her life..than how will she become brave to fight with the Evil who tries to harm her..!! Every time Abhay won't be there..BUt if she is aware of them she can take care..!!
Now I'm worried coz Metz is Open..to enter any other time..!!
And the werewolfs clan entering sounds Dangerous..!!Specially, If you are not aware..!! 

Pia's power, strength, love, everything has always been underestimated by not only Abhay but the audience as well. I would've loved to see Abhay's reaction upon seeing this side of Pia. He would've never hidden anything from her nor spend sleepless nights worrying about her safety. 
Pia has pretty much been on her own before coming to Dehradun. She knows what it's like to be alone with no one to turn to. One of the reasons probably why she understood Abhay's pain so well.
As far as darkness is concerned, she is so deeply in love with Abhay that her desire for a normal life has long taken a back seat. She still desires one but there is something she desires even more now: Abhay.
I want to have more insights into Maithili, honestly. Plus I'm enjoying the way Suku plays her. Werewolves will just add more drama and fun to the show. A dangerous game is about to begin! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Mind blowing post Chillz

Too busy now but will comment more when I get a chance. I also like to mention love the anology you give about the two sisters didn't watch that show but now understand your love for Pia/Misha bond.

Wow is good to know Piya was rocking today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Amazing post chiloooHug dis is d piya we saw in d starting of pkyek who wud give back to d ppl like t nd danish nd protect herself!!!! i missed her so much!!!! i m glad we got dat piya back!!!!!and who can forget dat scene of mjht????

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey, hey! Big smile Somebody's pissed off, I rant so much! Silly

But loveliest Neethi, the thing is that I read the entire post, and my, that has to be rare. And you bet, the title's absolutely catchy, even if Abhay's is the otherwise savior, this is kind of the most meaningful thing I've read in this section, after Pocahontas's accounts, though. I told you, you make sense.

As a matter of fact, Mister Mayank Sharma is always right, even if his complex and original self is scratched off with mighty claws by the writers, and given you made a start with him, I happen to agree with your entire post. Abhay has to really let Pia be now, she's deeply entitled to his world, and she has made her choice involuntarily. Pia, um is intelligent, I never noticed! And Misha's all genius, anyway, it ain't bout the latter, she's a rockstar though! Star 

Basically, I'd consider crediting Pia's gallant, she couldn't steal the show, but she made quite an impact on me like never before.

P.S. Misha stole the show! Dancing

Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 18 May 2011 at 11:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..safeplacetoland

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Mind blowing post Chillz

Too busy now but will comment more when I get a chance. I also like to mention love the anology you give about the two sisters didn't watch that show but now understand your love for Pia/Misha bond.

Wow is good to know Piya was rocking today.

Thanks, Rani!
I will wait for your comments. My love for PiaMish actually has very little to do with GunUr. Rather, I never thought any other sister bond would touch me the way GunUr did. But not only the portrayal and amazing coact of SuPri but also the endearing way in which their affection for each other has been portrayed is heart warming. 
Pia was my star today! And that scene was THE scene of the day!

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Amazing post chiloooHug dis is d piya we saw in d starting of pkyek who wud give back to d ppl like t nd danish nd protect herself!!!! i missed her so much!!!! i m glad we got dat piya back!!!!!and who can forget dat scene of mjht????

Thank you so much, Chakku! The reason why we were missing our Pia was because Pia was missing a link in the situation. How can she act when she can't understand something?
That MJHT scene was one I remember by heart. Mayank advised Nupur to let Gunjan be and trust her. Maybe she wasn't as weak as Nupur thought her to be. If Nupur would always support Gunjan while walking, how would Gunjan fall and if she won't fall, how will she learn to stand up again? I don't blame Nupur either. She'd always played Mom to Gunjan since their mother's death and considered Gunjan as her responsibility. So one can understand her apprehension like one can understand Abhay's. 
Nevertheless, someone please make Abhay meet Mayank! That guy always talked sense!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Hey, hey! Big smile Somebody's pissed off, I rant so much! Silly

But loveliest Neethi, the thing is that I read the entire post, and my, that has to be rare. And you bet, the title's absolutely catchy, even if Abhay's is the otherwise savior, this is kind of the most meaningful thing I've read in this section, after Pocahontas's accounts, though. I told you, you make sense.

As a matter of fact, Mister Mayank Sharma is always right, even if his complex and original self is scratched off with mighty claws by the writers, and given you made a start with him, I happen to agree with your entire post. Abhay has to really let Pia be now, she's deeply entitled to his world, and she has made her choice involuntarily. Pia, um is intelligent, I never noticed! And Misha's all genius, anyway, it ain't bout the latter, she's a rockstar though! Star 

Basically, I'd consider crediting Pia's gallant, she couldn't steal the show, but she made quite an impact on me like never before.

P.S. Misha stole the show! Dancing

Kankshita

Thanks for replying, Kanks!
I agree with all you say. Misha is a genius. I'm not one bit surprised that she could see through Maithili. She is a true friend and sister!
Pia needs sometime off Abhay making decisions for her and not Abhay himself. That is what needs to be acknowledged.
Mayank's the best Indian television character ever! No surprises, that coming from me. I've always admired him for being sensible and analytical. True, he did change after a bit, mostly under Nupur's influence but for the better I feel. He let go of his uptightness but always stayed root to his sensibility.

TOTAL-ROMANTICthegameison

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
all i can say is.. i love your landon carter avi. <3

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index