Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing post chilooo🤗 dis is d piya we saw in d starting of pkyek who wud give back to d ppl like t nd danish nd protect herself!!!! i missed her so much!!!! i m glad we got dat piya back!!!!!and who can forget dat scene of mjht????
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, hey! 😃 Somebody's pissed off, I rant so much! 🤪

But loveliest Neethi, the thing is that I read the entire post, and my, that has to be rare. And you bet, the title's absolutely catchy, even if Abhay's is the otherwise savior, this is kind of the most meaningful thing I've read in this section, after Pocahontas's accounts, though. I told you, you make sense.

As a matter of fact, Mister Mayank Sharma is always right, even if his complex and original self is scratched off with mighty claws by the writers, and given you made a start with him, I happen to agree with your entire post. Abhay has to really let Pia be now, she's deeply entitled to his world, and she has made her choice involuntarily. Pia, um is intelligent, I never noticed! And Misha's all genius, anyway, it ain't bout the latter, she's a rockstar though! ⭐️ 

Basically, I'd consider crediting Pia's gallant, she couldn't steal the show, but she made quite an impact on me like never before.

P.S. Misha stole the show! 

Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Mind blowing post Chillz

Too busy now but will comment more when I get a chance. I also like to mention love the anology you give about the two sisters didn't watch that show but now understand your love for Pia/Misha bond.

Wow is good to know Piya was rocking today.

Thanks, Rani!
I will wait for your comments. My love for PiaMish actually has very little to do with GunUr. Rather, I never thought any other sister bond would touch me the way GunUr did. But not only the portrayal and amazing coact of SuPri but also the endearing way in which their affection for each other has been portrayed is heart warming. 
Pia was my star today! And that scene was THE scene of the day!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

Amazing post chilooo🤗 dis is d piya we saw in d starting of pkyek who wud give back to d ppl like t nd danish nd protect herself!!!! i missed her so much!!!! i m glad we got dat piya back!!!!!and who can forget dat scene of mjht????

Thank you so much, Chakku! The reason why we were missing our Pia was because Pia was missing a link in the situation. How can she act when she can't understand something?
That MJHT scene was one I remember by heart. Mayank advised Nupur to let Gunjan be and trust her. Maybe she wasn't as weak as Nupur thought her to be. If Nupur would always support Gunjan while walking, how would Gunjan fall and if she won't fall, how will she learn to stand up again? I don't blame Nupur either. She'd always played Mom to Gunjan since their mother's death and considered Gunjan as her responsibility. So one can understand her apprehension like one can understand Abhay's. 
Nevertheless, someone please make Abhay meet Mayank! That guy always talked sense!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Hey, hey! 😃 Somebody's pissed off, I rant so much! 🤪

But loveliest Neethi, the thing is that I read the entire post, and my, that has to be rare. And you bet, the title's absolutely catchy, even if Abhay's is the otherwise savior, this is kind of the most meaningful thing I've read in this section, after Pocahontas's accounts, though. I told you, you make sense.

As a matter of fact, Mister Mayank Sharma is always right, even if his complex and original self is scratched off with mighty claws by the writers, and given you made a start with him, I happen to agree with your entire post. Abhay has to really let Pia be now, she's deeply entitled to his world, and she has made her choice involuntarily. Pia, um is intelligent, I never noticed! And Misha's all genius, anyway, it ain't bout the latter, she's a rockstar though! ⭐️ 

Basically, I'd consider crediting Pia's gallant, she couldn't steal the show, but she made quite an impact on me like never before.

P.S. Misha stole the show! 

Kankshita

Thanks for replying, Kanks!
I agree with all you say. Misha is a genius. I'm not one bit surprised that she could see through Maithili. She is a true friend and sister!
Pia needs sometime off Abhay making decisions for her and not Abhay himself. That is what needs to be acknowledged.
Mayank's the best Indian television character ever! No surprises, that coming from me. I've always admired him for being sensible and analytical. True, he did change after a bit, mostly under Nupur's influence but for the better I feel. He let go of his uptightness but always stayed root to his sensibility.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all i can say is.. i love your landon carter avi. <3

rv_annie thumbnail
quick thinking from pia today
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahhh Neeetz Good One pOst ..
Piya did it today , the way she handled Sid was tremendous , she wasn't a feeble girl at all .. Her cOnfidence was at top today , Sometimes , Once in a life time the situation comes in which we've to fight by Our Ownself , so does Piya ..
 there was no Abhay And None .. neither she shuddered with fear while hiting On Sid,
she proteCted herself by her Own hands ..
Piya is a strong girl i knew it , its merely like that she wants a situation to show it Off  and here it comes .. Now Good time has been started and Bad time Of Metz Evil plannings have to take Off .. Although , Abhay was Super Goodie Boy today as he alvays rocked , his sCreamin' was marvelous as Usual , Abhay Only Loves Piya now in the fear of Loosin' Piya he went to that coffin just to save her Love Life .. Aww thats so Cuteee .. Abhay is such a zealous lover boy , however when he hauled up the cOffin , i was wonderin' Piya would be there but never mind ..
Fruit Of patienCe is muCh muCh Sweeet ..
Soon we've Our Abhiya Back ..

UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Piya was the star today and i wished we had more of her and the scene lets say, ermm, instead of the out of place forced Dobriyals -Maithali scene, i mean seriously? ' bought with my firsr salary?!' was there no easier way for creatives to give it away? and specially having the great Maithali saying this nd having her nervous on the situation looked odd, nd giving credit for Misha to easily finding out ,specially with all info the VC gave them easy on the plate, nd Maithalis dialouges screaming' i am not Piya', would be weird. seemed rather the creatives desperatly had to make up something to get it over with. Loved the cupcake dialouge from Metzy though, lol

Anyways, back to topic, lol. sorry i got carried away up there, lol. i Agree, Abhay needs to trust her and actually stop underestimating her specially considering the same strenght n insist from her side that made him reach a point of feeling this dead body alive again. Standing still, head held high in the hardest is Piya jaiswal. Although i most add i enjoy her weak times as her strong. thats the characteristic i want in her, balanced, ofcourse either way her strong heart is always there as a bonus nd her arise in moments like the recent days.
I'll take the memory loss positivly though as i hope for the best out of it, although i feel its wrong nd i will give her full right to be angry abt it later on, but hope for a more involved AP track on the way now that creatives decided to put a stop on the mess they created at some points.
Edited by moonstruck. - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤗Oh Chllz aka Neethi You are OUTSTANDING..!!Sorry for praising you all the time..but kya karoon control hi nahin hota..😆..I feel so heavenly when I read your posts yaar..& I feel it should never end ..& I also get restless to tell you how much I agree with you..😛!!
And that Scene when Piya helped herself was simply brilliant..& yes..Its high time Abhay accepts the fact that PIYA IS DESTINED FOR HIM..HE FOR PIYA..they are meant to be..awww..he will realize it this time around..after ofcourse that leap I guess..& I will so eagerly wait for that day..And boy what a day that will be..!!😳😍