When the Damsel in Distress became her own Hero..

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that is why I have always said that she may blindly get herself into trouble by unknowingly putting her trust in the wrong people but she is not as weak everyone seem to think she is and when they finally get out of the problem they are in right now Abhay need to give her more credit than he has giving her.

he need to let her know the real danger around her so that she can be I'm fully prepared for whatever danger that might jump at her.

I'm may not be her fan but one thing that I know abt her is that she is not a weak girl in fact she only became weak when abhay came into her life and she knew that Abhay is always gonna be there to get her of any danger coming her way.

so Abhay please let her know who is who to u so that she can she stay away from bad ones.

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
Nishitarao thumbnail
I am so proud of her today (sukku was amazing btw)
I agree with you. Taking her memory away is not going to be of any help because sooner or later she'll be re-exposed to this danger, at least if she remembers, she'll know how to deal with it (like she did with Sid today)  On the other hand, this might bring her mental peace back even if it is for a short time. :)
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

that is why I have always said that she may blindly get herself into trouble by unknowingly putting her trust in the wrong people but she is not as weak everyone seem to think she is and when they finally get out of the problem they are in right now Abhay need to give her more credit than he has giving her.

True that. Abhay really needs to stop underestimating Pia. I agree with you there. Pia may be naive and gullible but she isn't weak and confused. Whatever little confusion is there on her mind is solely because of ignorance.

he need to let her know the real danger around her so that she can be I'm fully prepared for whatever danger that might jump at her.

Exactly! How long can Abhay save her? It's better if they're prepared to face all dangers together. Isn't that is what will make their love even stronger?

I'm may not be her fan but one thing that I know abt her is that she is not a weak girl in fact she only became weak when abhay came into her life and she knew that Abhay is always gonna be there to get her of any danger coming her way.

Abhay is her weakness, true. And somewhere she did become dependent on him when it came to saving her from troubles. Even took unfair advantage of that fact to force Abhay to reveal his vampire side. But can't strong people have weaknesses? Everyone does and so does Pia. One can't term her as feeble because of that.

so Abhay please let her know who is who to u so that she can she stay away from bad ones.

Aren't most of us pleading that?

Thanks for replying! :)
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

I am so proud of her today (sukku was amazing btw)
I agree with you. Taking her memory away is not going to be of any help because sooner or later she'll be re-exposed to this danger, at least if she remembers, she'll know how to deal with it (like she did with Sid today)  On the other hand, this might bring her mental peace back even if it is for a short time. :)

This is where the short-term and long-term pros and cons of a decision need to be weighed. Mental peace will do her good, true. She's just a human after and we all need time off. But like I said, she's chosen this world for herself. There is no turning back now.
Suku is doing amazing justice to both the characters. I wish Maithili didn't have to end this soon. Though, I'd rather not have her back on the show, but now that she's here I'm enjoying her. AM love story has been scarred anyway so might just keep her now. What was the point of getting her back when she was going to end so soon?
Thanks for replying! :D
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Piya was amazing today. Gosh i loved the Sid/Piya scene, so much 'touchable' attitude and confidence. Suku was  even more amazing! even her Maithali 'cupcake' lines were a treat,lol

I am angry actually, for the memory loss comming. I dont care how great reason its behind , i do understand the consern behind but we are so over that point right now. Even if its based on monentary anger from Abhay or maybe Piyas side, even if she herself would be ok with in the monent she would regret it later, let it be that she probably wont even know anythign abt this, before they decide to erase her memory.
As we saw her today she can handle situations even the strongest cant.

This is why I want Pia to know more about Abhay and his world so that Abhay doesn't need to 'protect' her every time! She would understand it enough to protect not only herself but also stand with Abhay at par and be involved with him, have an insight into how Abhay's mind works and why he needs to do certain things which may look like domination, jealousy and over-possessiveness but are not. 

^^thats says it all, have nothing else to add.

nice post:)
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm happy for the 1st time Piya protected herself..I no Abhay wuld have done it n prove his power again... Heroic Angel.. But Pia today showed An Angelic Hero..!!
But you know sometimes the situations occurs wherein we have no choice but to fight with the situation our selfs..!!
Sometimes fighting with our enemy helps us built more confidence..n improves our self esteem..!!
Pia showed that she is no Damsel..I wish Abhay wuld have seen that..!!Ahh but never mind..!!
Abhay erasing her memory will cause gr8 harm ..but every coin has two sides..!!
May be Pia will gain more courage..to fight with the under cover enemy's in future..!!
Pia has adjust herself to stay in Dark since she was a child left alone by her Mom..Dad..!!
But Today she has em..n most imp thing Abhay..!!Her Love , her life..!!
If she forgets all Dark in her life..than how will she become brave to fight with the Evil who tries to harm her..!! Every time Abhay won't be there..BUt if she is aware of them she can take care..!!
Now I'm worried coz Metz is Open..to enter any other time..!!
And the werewolfs clan entering sounds Dangerous..!!Specially, If you are not aware..!! 

.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooliecute

Piya was amazing today. Gosh i loved the Sid/Piya scene, so much 'touchable' attitude and confidence. Suku was  even more amazing! even her Maithali 'cupcake' lines were a treat,lol

I am angry actually, for the memory loss comming. I dont care how great reason its behind , i do understand the consern behind but we are so over that point right now. Even if its based on monentary anger from Abhay or maybe Piyas side, even if she herself would be ok with in the monent she would regret it later, let it be that she probably wont even know anythign abt this, before they decide to erase her memory.
As we saw her today she can handle situations even the strongest cant.

This is why I want Pia to know more about Abhay and his world so that Abhay doesn't need to 'protect' her every time! She would understand it enough to protect not only herself but also stand with Abhay at par and be involved with him, have an insight into how Abhay's mind works and why he needs to do certain things which may look like domination, jealousy and over-possessiveness but are not. 

^^thats says it all, have nothing else to add.

nice post:)

I've always loved Sid and Suku's coact. It amazing and their scenes are a treat to watch. And today, specially, seeing Pia outsmart Sid made my day! It just goes on to prove that Abhay should've told Pia about him long back. Such a situation with so many people in danger wouldn't have arisen in the first place. But I won't like to blame him, giving him the benefit of doubt that he didn't anticipate things going this way.
I understand where you're coming from on the memory loss front. I'm not exactly too thrilled with the idea either. But I still want to give the track a fair chance with an open mind so I will not be displeased till I have to. It might just do something worthwhile for AbhIya.
Thanks for replying :)
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

I'm happy for the 1st time Piya protected herself..I no Abhay wuld have done it n prove his power again... Heroic Angel.. But Pia today showed An Angelic Hero..!!

But you know sometimes the situations occurs wherein we have no choice but to fight with the situation our selfs..!!
Sometimes fighting with our enemy helps us built more confidence..n improves our self esteem..!!
Pia showed that she is no Damsel..I wish Abhay wuld have seen that..!!Ahh but never mind..!!
Abhay erasing her memory will cause gr8 harm ..but every coin has two sides..!!
May be Pia will gain more courage..to fight with the under cover enemy's in future..!!
Pia has adjust herself to stay in Dark since she was a child left alone by her Mom..Dad..!!
But Today she has em..n most imp thing Abhay..!!Her Love , her life..!!
If she forgets all Dark in her life..than how will she become brave to fight with the Evil who tries to harm her..!! Every time Abhay won't be there..BUt if she is aware of them she can take care..!!
Now I'm worried coz Metz is Open..to enter any other time..!!
And the werewolfs clan entering sounds Dangerous..!!Specially, If you are not aware..!! 

Pia's power, strength, love, everything has always been underestimated by not only Abhay but the audience as well. I would've loved to see Abhay's reaction upon seeing this side of Pia. He would've never hidden anything from her nor spend sleepless nights worrying about her safety. 
Pia has pretty much been on her own before coming to Dehradun. She knows what it's like to be alone with no one to turn to. One of the reasons probably why she understood Abhay's pain so well.
As far as darkness is concerned, she is so deeply in love with Abhay that her desire for a normal life has long taken a back seat. She still desires one but there is something she desires even more now: Abhay.
I want to have more insights into Maithili, honestly. Plus I'm enjoying the way Suku plays her. Werewolves will just add more drama and fun to the show. A dangerous game is about to begin! :D
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mind blowing post Chillz

Too busy now but will comment more when I get a chance. I also like to mention love the anology you give about the two sisters didn't watch that show but now understand your love for Pia/Misha bond.

Wow is good to know Piya was rocking today.