Why shld Viren repent now anymore ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Yaar Moni I dont think so there is any point in arguing with the people for whom the marriage is just fun which one can break at any time. I'm a married woman and I know the importance of a marriage and if a girl saying 3 words of I love u to her husband and after consumaating marriage out of love goes back to her ex love who is also her husbands elder brother u know what we call these kind of girls in our society.
Originally posted by kavianand

I had clearly mentioned that he might try repenting for wht he did to his brother and what his parents did to His brother...I was not talking about Stalking,...I know he did everything he possibly can to repent and deserved forgiveness..
But what he did to Siddharth???He knew exactly what Sid was going thru at each and every stage of his marriage with Divya..Just remember how he was smirking with pleasure whenever Siddharth was writhing in pain...even in the scene when Niv was tying his bridal gear on Sid..Viren was right there witnessing and deriving pleasure out of it...How can we forget what he could have done to Siddharth If nivi had not stopped him...His sins are more agaainst Sid than Nivi...Of course now he loves his brother but Sids life got spoilt becoz of him and CC mainly...If Viren had not forced Nivi into wedlock..things would have been different...
And CC And Jawahar ..they are full of poison against Siddharth and hate him to the core..from the first day CC knew about Nivaarth.she has plotted each andevery step of their separation..
Too many evil things have happened to cause their separation and Now Siddharth is a widower with an infant on his hands...I am sure Viren repenting will be a very natural track..It has to happen For his Ultimate Nature of Goodness to come out...Whether his repentance will bear the right fruits is again dependannt on what the sturyline demands
I am only saying this becoz VIren Sood still has to repent...Not by killikng himself but by giving life to those who have been rendered lifeless due to his and his parents mistakes...mainly Sid and VD.

Nivi is a big puzzle to me..I am not sure she really knows about that love awoman feels for a man...she was definitely in love with Sid..After that it has only been her duty towards everyone and She does Love Viren in her own way But passion,,,Not an ounce of it...So lets just wait and see...
sorry for the long post!!

Kavitha you bring out good points.. But Viren did what he did to Siddharth because Nivi told him time and again that she does not love Sid and she wants him to get married to Divya.. If she had even once told him that she still loves Sid but would like Divya to get married still then Viren would have made sure that Nivi got married to Sid. Yes, Viren's mistake was that he took Nivi's side and helped her. If Sid really did not want to get married to Divya then he should have said so and got it clear but he did not. - say because of dadaji's wish or whatever. As NT dadi said "Divya se shaadi ka faisla khud Sid ne liya hai." And we can say same for Viren too.. He also went ahead with Nivi's plan because he also thought it was DS wish to get Sid and Divya married.
And Sid's life is not lifeless because of Viren.. woh uske khud ke decision ka nateeja hai.. Getting married to Divya was his decision and he went ahead with it. And why should he repent because of his parents sins? He has gone through a lot anyway by being far from the family as a child. And it was shown in this show what effect this kind of separation have on a young kid. Yes, people say there are orhans etc but agian each child handles each situation differently.. some are strong and become strong.. and for some the scar of the separation remains for the life..
And passion to Nivi ko Sid ke liye bhi kabhi nahin tha..atleast Viren ke liye thora to hai and pyaar bahut hai isliye to apni shaadi ko next level pe le gayi.. She herself said "maine bhi iska bahut intezaar kiya hai".. Is it morally and ethically right to now go and sleep with your ex if husband decides to sacrifice his love because he thinks he separated lovers and best-friend and because of his parents sins???
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
@kavianand

I was nt refering 2 ur post directly , i wanted 2 say dis frm longg time by seeng some more posts .

n wht u r sayng ? whtever sid is gongg thru is becozz of his own karmas n nt becozz of Viren , Nivi n Sid already broke up beforeViren even came 2 their life . So whatzz Viren's fault ? It was sid who didn't speak anytime , It was sid who didn't stand for rght thng n against wrong , He juyst stood at 1 place like a statue n when he shouted it was becozz He was blamed . It was sid who saw a elder person who was his lover's father geetingg insulted n pushed out of d house , It was sid who never ever spoke abt Jaal's deds when he completlyy was aware frm it .

n why it was Viren's fault ? frm whch angle ? Viren didn't pushed him n made him sit on mandap . It was sid's decision . If he wouyld b a TRUE MAN , he would hav fought for his love n for truth . but dis all thngs needs guts whch sid never had n he will never ever hav . So Stop sayng tht Viren is responsible for Sid's cond n kaing him married 2 DD .

bhai ki shaadi thi toh Viren kya rota baithta , arre hasega nahi toh wht will he do ? don't u know Viren at tht time , he himself was also in pain but made every1 smile .

Why Viren has 2 repent for his parent's deeds ? It was sid becozz of whom Jaal got chance 2 plan more , it was sid becozz of whom Jaal r still breathng in air . So ? u will call it sacrifice or u will call it mahan ? It is COMPLETLY FOOLISHNESS .

n wht u r sayngg ? watch d epi again when Viren is convincing Nivi for maariige . before tht epi only Nivi already refused Sid 2 get marry wid him . so whatzz Viren's fault ? do u thnk agar nivren would nt been marrired then 2 sid would hav done anythng ? if he would hav done anythng then he would hav spoiled a bride's whole life becozz leavngg 1 gal in mandap is nt a MAN thng 2 do .

rest i don't want 2 argue much becozz i don't want di post 2 get warning n all . So thanxx
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Moni I dont think so there is any point in arguing with the people for whom the marriage is just fun which one can break at any time. I'm a married woman and I know the importance of a marriage and if a girl saying 3 words of I love u to her husband and after consumaating marriage out of love goes back to her ex love who is also her husbands elder brother u know what we call these kind of girls in our society.

yes zarmeen aggreed . those people who r still demanding for nivarth can't b explained becozz it shows tht they don't know anythng abt maarrigee , infact they don't know meaning of marrige . Yes I laugh at dis thought tht hu cn some1 even thnk tht a married gal shld leave her husband n shld go 2 her so called  ex lover . It's reallyy araghh wht 2 say don't know 😡
Moni i dooo agree with u 100% or maybe more... Viren has done in every sense a repentence for what he had done... And i love and respect him for tht... He went thru all tht trouble recently.. He got all wounded by bhaiyaji just because Nivi didnt like him fighting... He went thru all tht Nivi went thru...
Its enuf now... Nivi is the one who shud understand her priorities.. Ppl all around her are going mad.. Its high tym she gets a child of her own...
Moni wonderful post and agree to each word..Anju and very well said..yes Viren has already repented enough...even when he was hurting Nivi he was hurting himself...

He used to put all his pains aside and be with Nivi...even while stalking too..ofcoz at that point v were not knowing that he would be the one...he only made Nivi more and more strong...

This time I really want Nivi to realise that Viren is the most lovable person she has with him...I want Viren to flirt with other girl in front of her and knock sense in her...instead of going to sacrifice...no he shouldnt sacrifice..its not his fault at all this time
Originally posted by zarmeeno

agree with all of you dear...Marriage is not a game so that everyone can play it with two three peoples...Viren and Nivi love each other...Sid and Nivi moved on in their lifes...NivArth reunion can't happen dear...it is just not possible
i totally agree with you moni dii why he shud repent now he has done enough yaar wat d heck them want him to do  ...
Hi Moni, thanks for this post - a bit of sanity in all the madness!! 🤗 I agree with everything u've written (im sure u already knew that!) I agreed with Anju's and Zarmeen's posts too.

I dont know how some people can think that a girl like Nivi would leave her husband whom she loves and has given herself to wholeheartedly to be with her ex-love who is now also her brother in law! I don't know how anyone can possibly justify it and to be honest i dont want to know. Marriage isn't a joke, it's a joining of souls and Nivi and Viren are one soul now and will stay that way no matter how many problems and obstacles come up in their lives.

You know, ever since i read that there were rumours about a new girl entering, i was thinking that if it's true, i want Viren to flirt with her and make Nivi jealous and realise that he is the most important thing in her life! Nivi really seems to notice Viren and pay proper attention to him when he's ignoring her or avoiding her so maybe he should try that as well as flirting with someone else to see how she reacts... I just want Nivi to realise Viren's importance in her life because right now i dont think she does.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Moni, thanks for this post - a bit of sanity in all the madness!! 🤗 I agree with everything u've written (im sure u already knew that!) I agreed with Anju's and Zarmeen's posts too.

I dont know how some people can think that a girl like Nivi would leave her husband whom she loves and has given herself to wholeheartedly to be with her ex-love who is now also her brother in law! I don't know how anyone can possibly justify it and to be honest i dont want to know. Marriage isn't a joke, it's a joining of souls and Nivi and Viren are one soul now and will stay that way no matter how many problems and obstacles come up in their lives.

You know, ever since i read that there were rumours about a new girl entering, i was thinking that if it's true, i want Viren to flirt with her and make Nivi jealous and realise that he is the most important thing in her life! Nivi really seems to notice Viren and pay proper attention to him when he's ignoring her or avoiding her so maybe he should try that as well as flirting with someone else to see how she reacts... I just want Nivi to realise Viren's importance in her life because right now i dont think she does.

hii my swwet krazy hu r u ? miss u soo much 🤗 

jaan i knew it tht u will aggree wid me , yes Marrige is nt a game , it's abt givngg ur heart n soul 2 ur soulmate . n nivren r soulmates 2 each other n they gave their heart n soul 2 each other . n there is no question of brealing up .

Jaan u know , i desperately want a gal who shld b a collg buddy of Viren n she shld come 2 shimla n then shld meet wid Viren again n then she shld flirt wid Viren n Viren 2 shld give time 2her n dis will make Nivi jealous . Ohh I will lovee it if dis is been shown . it will b intersting naa ?