Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why shld Viren repent now anymore ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I hav read some posts where they said tht Viren shld repent for his dongs like stalking n all .

So i wuld like 2 ask WHY ? Why he shld do it now ? whtever he repented , was tht not enough ? In my opinion , Now there is nothng 2 say tht wht abt those thngs tht Viren did wid nivi n all family n all , he shld repent for tht n all  becozz He already paid for it a lott , he repented it many times n tht2 deeply n wid pure heart . Aur Kitna maafi mange n aur kitna repent karein ? He fought for his love n won it wid almost givngg his life in danger many times selflessly n only n only for Nivi n wout letting any1 know  . So now for repentence wht those people want ? He shld kill himself ? or  he shld make nivi n sid reunite just 2 repent ? He already repented then whatzz d need ?

I m Sooryy but I don't thnk now any repentence is reqd frm Viren's side , jitna repent karna tha stalking thng ke liye , he did it . now it's time for Nivi 2 realize his worth . She lovess him a lott n it's her true love whch always supported her .

Wht u guyzz thnk ? did Viren still needs 2 repent for his STALKING thng ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u Moni. He has repented enuf. Now it's other peoples turn. Who despite of committing so many mistakes r called mahaan or are portrayed mahaan.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally with you Moni... Repent karne ki bhi ek limit hoti hai.. Usne apne karmon ke liye maafi maang li aur khul kar sabko bata bhi diya ki woh galat tha.. Aur kya kare? Apni jaan de de kya??
And what about others who are still quiet and not opening their sealed mouths even after knowing the truth?? Woh kab apni galti manege?
Yes, Viren stalked his wife but he was there for her all the time and except the last HM stalking nothing else was that effected Nivi physically... And for this last stalking he repented himself by sitting there for her till she gained conciousness, he ignored his pain and blood... And it was the other person who hit Nivi on head, not Viren. Maybe Viren never wanted to hurt her physically and that is why the other person hit her when Viren fell down, in order to save Viren..
In all these stalkings Nivi only became strong mentally and if you remember she said infront of GOD that from now on I will not be scared anymore.. She came out of her shell... And what did others do- they thought she is mad..and were sending her to psychiatrist... So called ex-lover and best friend was also ready when she doubted him and called up doctor..WOW... Ex-lover kuch bhi kare to theek and still no repentance..
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
I aggree Zarmeen , now it's other turn 2 repet n 2 realize their mistake . Viren had done it a lott tht2 by putting his life in danger so many times n then2 he never ever got appreciation for tht . uska bhi crdit Nivi le gayi . Viren took d decision of sending Nivi office , uska credit DS le gaya . n wht nt ? No need 2 tell he never ever got appreciation for his gd work but got constant blames just for his 1 mistake for whch he repented so much .

yes It's higgh time tht others shld realize their mistake , They did nothng but then 2 wout any reason became or potrayed as mahan whch was their foolishness n selfishness . I hope it happens .

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you moni he has repented enough. From that time he is repenting and repenting and aplogising to everyone and now it is turn for others to repent and realize his worth. Yaar everytime others start the mistakes but it is only him who got all the blame and others get praises only. Now I want that track to run because I want other realize how good Viren is and how important he is in Nivi's life.

I really want Viren to flirt with another girl if not anything and make Nivi realize she will lose him if she didn't care about him.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Viren has already repented for what he did...what has he done wrong now?...its time for others to realize Viren's importance
I aggree Anju wht abt those jinki chuppi ki vajah se ek innocent ki bevajah jaan chali gayi ?  Vo toh galti bhi nahi kahi ja sakti becozz taking some1's life is Sin n nt mistake . but asusual no1 saw it becozz tht was done unknowingly , it was unexpected . n they again became mahan but just becozz d mistakes were done unknowingly , Could those mistakes become unforviable ? don't they reqd repentence ? 

I also aggree tht repentence ki bhi ek limit hoti hai . Like rachu said frm day1 he is repenting n repenting n repenting n apologising 2 every1 , koi galti na bhi then also he is been blamed n he accepts it n listens it quitely wout uttering a single word .

u tell me every1 blames him for everythng even Nivi . but do u remember a single scene or convo where he blamed any1 for anythng ? did he blamed DS for his horrible n painful childhood ? did he blamed sid for his childhood ? Dis he blamed Nivi for anythng ? Did he blamed Nivi when she ignored him in his childhood ?
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moni I agree with ur post Dear, Its an excellent post, When Nivi herself has forgiven him then why should he repent more, If she had not forgotten him she would never stay with him under the same roof,  she would have still kept him away from her, and not consumated their marriage,  It was sooo clear that when she left hm and went to Sharma house how much she missed him how she cired and craved for him,   and when she realised she cannot live without him she forgave Him, now how much should he repent, this is enough the much he has gone through, and the person who suffered the Stalking forgave him so nothing left to discuss, she has accepted Viren with all her heart and soul, and she cannot even think of anyone else
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

I aggree Anju wht abt those jinki chuppi ki vajah se ek innocent ki bevajah jaan chali gayi ?  Vo toh galti bhi nahi kahi ja sakti becozz taking some1's life is Sin n nt mistake . but asusual no1 saw it becozz tht was done unknowingly , it was unexpected . n they again became mahan but just becozz d mistakes were done unknowingly , Could those mistakes become unforviable ? don't they reqd repentence ?

Moni Nivi is always punsihed or blamed for her unknowingly done mistakes either by YD, CC or HL DD Now she is suffering from self imposed blame but what about Sid he never got punished or blamed till now. He is leading a normal life as nothing happen to viewer it is shown oh he lost his love but he get all the appreciation from his family and wife and moved on with her happily without any actual problem in his life and now everyone will say he has lost his wife but till the end of the show he will get married to some good girl and settle in the life again.
kavianand thumbnail
I had clearly mentioned that he might try repenting for wht he did to his brother and what his parents did to His brother...I was not talking about Stalking,...I know he did everything he possibly can to repent and deserved forgiveness..
But what he did to Siddharth???He knew exactly what Sid was going thru at each and every stage of his marriage with Divya..Just remember how he was smirking with pleasure whenever Siddharth was writhing in pain...even in the scene when Niv was tying his bridal gear on Sid..Viren was right there witnessing and deriving pleasure out of it...How can we forget what he could have done to Siddharth If nivi had not stopped him...His sins are more agaainst Sid than Nivi...Of course now he loves his brother but Sids life got spoilt becoz of him and CC mainly...If Viren had not forced Nivi into wedlock..things would have been different...
And CC And Jawahar ..they are full of poison against Siddharth and hate him to the core..from the first day CC knew about Nivaarth.she has plotted each andevery step of their separation..
Too many evil things have happened to cause their separation and Now Siddharth is a widower with an infant on his hands...I am sure Viren repenting will be a very natural track..It has to happen For his Ultimate Nature of Goodness to come out...Whether his repentance will bear the right fruits is again dependannt on what the sturyline demands
I am only saying this becoz VIren Sood still has to repent...Not by killikng himself but by giving life to those who have been rendered lifeless due to his and his parents mistakes...mainly Sid and VD.

Nivi is a big puzzle to me..I am not sure she really knows about that love awoman feels for a man...she was definitely in love with Sid..After that it has only been her duty towards everyone and She does Love Viren in her own way But passion,,,Not an ounce of it...So lets just wait and see...
sorry for the long post!!