India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

flute scene

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
 today epi made me cry literally.in the ist epi we got flute scene n today too we got it. it was hearttouching moment. i was crying n my each tear was cursing imagine for giving us so much pain.the flute tune was so so deep n it reflected the inner beauty of arjun in very first epi n arohi too said it today that this is in arjun heart. arjuhi r the bestest couple who know each other 's each n every feeling. i just luv it in this couple. may god bless this couple!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankamoolkmh22nisha.cKudi_NextDoorishikaek43khalida4u-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69peachpieaksh4IFishakumaraparna4karanikakavyasamSiddhi_

priyankamoolkmh Newbie
priyankamoolkmh
priyankamoolkmh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I know, i felt the same way! I was so sad! All the feelings just came and hit me right away! And i realized we have not many days left to see our fav arujhi! :( And the flute scene just made me more depressed cuz i loved it sooo much!!! If only! :( The flute scene just reflected what kmh is all about!!

Anyway today's episode was just brilliant, the way karan spoke in Rajhasthani, i was just like WOW! What a fab actor!  And kritika loooked so preetyy in that outfit!

These past few weeks, i've been treasuring each and every episode in my heart! So that when i miss kmh , i can look back and see these wonderful moments again! :) :) :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Nothing more can i say ...
Rokne par bhi in aasuonko rok nahi sakhe
Aur is judai ka gham seh nahi sakhe
Kaash kuch aisa hosakhe ki gham ki saya hamare arjuhi ke pass na aa sakhe.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 18 May 2011 at 10:41am
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
ditto tanu dats wat i posted in karans wall..
bt i hope one day ou pain will be wrth n we ll gt a longgg shw wth kk / arjuhi as main leads..sab tek hojayega..
btw kk did an excellent part in dsscene dey made me cry thru dei emotionss
peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Mind blowing Episode! It was very sweet! All best memories of KMH2 & top of that Arjun playing flute was nostalgic! Lovely episode! 
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I loved the flute scene when Arohi started tearing up I thought it is because she was getting nostalgic just like the fans. Can't believe we're getting closer to the end
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
YES, i also wish this copule the best of luck... they are so lucky to have each other in thier lives!! they understand eachother so much better than any cuople i have seen in my life! they are good-looking intelligent smart bold and so much more!!!! may they stay with eachother and have a brilliant future with each other!

THIS IS TRULY A COUPLE MADE IN HEAVEN FOR EAC OTHER :) <3

-anzaeram-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i wanted this scene for sooo long.. when we had that guitar scene, i n ari spammed away at karan's status saying now that he has shown his guitar skills to arohi he needs to remind her of their first meeting too..  n finally season ke end mein we got our wish.. 

n the cherry on the cake.. arohi requesting him to play.. Day DreamingDancing then she relishing the music while resting her head on his shoulder.. hayye.. she was touched by the purity in his heart n it seemed like those two could sit there for eternity.. him expressing his love in his music n she basking in its glory!! Day Dreaming

-anzaeram-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index