Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven:Shilpa & I Share A Great Rapport: KSG (Page 96)

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

OMG thts why riya dint say anything whn i asked her "SWANCY LEFT IF :O ? :O " ROFL

it will b fun with rinki ROFL

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor me and riya had things going on, she wasn't worried. LOL.

Rinki will be hilarious, i sooo wanna fool her, so NO ONE SAY A WORDrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor
so i closed my mouth now i want to see her becoming fool rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Titanium. IF-Dazzler
Titanium.
Titanium.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

i first checked her post no. and then her no of frnds..i was like swanz had around 400 frnds too..then i went to check the username log and i was sooo shocked and happy...phew cuz i was busy thse dayss  and yest saw swanz sig :( so yea i was in gr8 panic..and just left a msg on ym for riya ...and she dint reply to tht and started sumthing else..i was like RIYA doesn't cares or what :| thn i thought no if it was like swanz leaving IF thn riya wud be crying here and there so i thought mayb swanz is inactive cuz of EXAMS :|

hey u cherry,never put things like "LEFT I-F" in your sig box :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_punkswetiepie_angel

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor LOL well see Rishu somehow found out when she went to check her post, and saw that bedroom was written by Cherry rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor and then Poorni somehow found out too Tongue

Yeppp Riya found out, and it was soo confusing cause she didn't even see me. She checked one of my posts on the article of yesterday and then checked MY POSTS and then checked my number of posts, and she figured out. Tongue
Omg! That's exacty how I found out! I just came to say hi and then saw you say hi and I was like cherry? but the way you wrote, in italics and stuff, I was like she's swancy, then I saw ur joining date, and I was like defo Swancy, and then I saw ur posts in "just started watching DMG" and then I was sure it's you|! ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm not here. :P
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

heyya saruROFL
swetiepie_angel IF-Sizzlerz
swetiepie_angel
swetiepie_angel

lolzz...we all are ROFLin so much and the thread is movin fast!
im luvin itLOLLOL
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

we both came to ur rescue na  rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

@cherry i  understood it is u seeing u siggy and cherry reminded me of bedroom too rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Ya i know, iram was telling me this morning, that my writing style is the same, so people can recognise me really well apparentlyrolling on the floor
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor LOL well see Rishu somehow found out when she went to check her post, and saw that bedroom was written by Cherry rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor and then Poorni somehow found out too Tongue

Yeppp Riya found out, and it was soo confusing cause she didn't even see me. She checked one of my posts on the article of yesterday and then checked MY POSTS and then checked my number of posts, and she figured out. Tongue
Omg! That's exacty how I found out! I just came to say hi and then saw you say hi and I was like cherry? but the way you wrote, in italics and stuff, I was like she's swancy, then I saw ur joining date, and I was like defo Swancy, and then I saw ur posts in "just started watching DMG" and then I was sure it's you|! ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm not here. :P

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor Damnnn rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor see ya i'm the only person who writes this weird way, i was gonna change my writing style but it kept coming back rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -poornima-

we both came to ur rescue na  rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

@cherry i  understood it is u seeing u siggy and cherry reminded me of bedroom too rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Ya i know, iram was telling me this morning, that my writing style is the same, so people can recognise me really well apparentlyrolling on the floor
yes the italics of ur is famous wen i lip lock kiss avi tooWink rolling on the floor rolling on the floori understood it was u

Go to top