Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 18th, 2011 Written Update - Page 6

Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well, u have pictured him saying in English, I can't even think of that. Do u remember that moblie center learning " Guddu is a good boy & kannauj is a big country " I am laughing while typing this.

Well, I don't to write in hindi a, that y I wrote in English.

Thank you guys :) I am new for this forum. I am very to read your comments & replies

" Keep Smiling " cas many smiles are started by one sweet SMILE for yours.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Thanks for the update wafah :)

I think guddu and runjhun will fight till the end of the challenge and realise that they both are in love..
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Infofan,
  The questions you ask .. really bug me ..😆

Okay after having re-watched  that scene several hours ago and that sinking in my head for all these hours... I feel Guddu's smile at his neatly arranged clothes and other accessories meant -

"Ab aaya oonTh pahad ke neeche"

The same thing that Gardes had written.in her reply to you - "See, now I am winning" kind of thought.

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Infofan,

The questions you ask .. really bug me ..😆

Okay after having re-watched  that scene several hours ago and that sinking in my head for all these hours... I feel Guddu's smile at his neatly arranged clothes and other accessories meant -

"Ab aaya oonTh pahad ke neeche"

The same thing that Gardes had written.in her reply to you - "See, now I am winning" kind of thought.

thanks Bee. Apologies for bugging you.😆

So it does look like Guddu will be leaving PN before he can see Runjhun apparitions. referring to the promo. Oh Guddu 😳
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by Rani

I just saw Runjhun roll her eyes at Kalsanwali when the latter offered to give R free advice. Alright, high five Runjhun.😊

I think she kind of rolled eyes when they start fighting too LOL

I LOVED it!!! She's starting to show her annoyance.  😆😈

I think she's starting to show her Guddu in her...🤣... Edited by LoveGuddu - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First...Yesterday I was laughing through the entire episode  ...

Second...This are my favourite scenes :

1. Fly scene : I have one question ?...Did the fly win????? Ps...I almost pee my pants...🤣

2. Runjhun rolling her eyes : Priceless...

3. Kukkan hitting Guddu...

4. The bathroom scene : Guddu was so cute...Just like a child looking around to see if an adult ( Runjhun ) is in the neighborhood before doing something bad...

5.  Guddu grabbing Vishu at his collar...

6. Runjhun telling the M's that Guddu is not a goon...

7. Bedroom scene : Runjhun spread Guddu's old clothes on the bed...and Guddu smile when he see it...can't figure out what that smile means...

8. Guddu talking via Jabbo to Runjhun and hitting Jabbo... 

9. Fighting between the M's...

One comment : Mahadevi looked beautiful in yesterday episode...Jabbo most be hitting his head now...