Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 18th, 2011 Written Update (Page 6)

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for the update.
It was really a good episode. Gunjhun silent treatment and the stares are all too cute.
The scene where Guddu was ready to strangle Vishnu was too good for 2 reasons:
1. Vishnu deserves it and I think this will be a trigger for Vishnu to take action against Guddu. Will he come out with a divorce papers to sign or sue Guddu for forcefully marrying his niece by cheating... I think it that happens Runjhun will say that she consented to the marriage like how she lied to Guddu's father...Smile

2. Even when Guddu is not talking to Runjhun he still takes into account her distress when he was gripping Vishnu by the collar. The scenes shows that he only stops after looking at Runjhun. That was a nice touch. So sweet.  If only Runjhun realises that...Wink

It is so Guddu-like at the IM gallery. How they get the customers focefullyLOL. Remind me of Munna Bhai MBBS...when Munna requested for a body ...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiadesuzeerani2007LoveGudduWafahInfofan

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you!
Wow. With Guddu its one step forward, and two steps back. Poor Runjhun has her work cut out for her, but I'm sure once she actually succeeds Guddu will be completely whipped Wink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahOmaRamdassInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I just saw Runjhun roll her eyes at Kalsanwali when the latter offered to give R free advice and lock up the mobile store. Alright, high five Runjhun.Smile

Edited by Infofan - 18 May 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiadesrani2007LoveGudduOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
ok did i just see madam runjhun roll her eyes and twist up her face at her aunt- yes i did ! hmmm runjhun is developing an attitude- guddu rubbing off !
Runjhun looked very nice in blue i love the shade.And Guddu looked so handsome clean shaven Day Dreaming
oh lord i real laugh at the fly scene especially when guddu asked how much came for the day and they said 15-16 flies ROFL.
In the ending what was runjhun waiting for - guddu to say thank you?  you know better than that runjhun but tomorrow might surprise me.

LoveGuddubee5shivani003Infofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

I just saw Runjhun roll her eyes at Kalsanwali when the latter offered to give R free advice. Alright, high five Runjhun.Smile

I think she kind of rolled eyes when they start fighting too LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesLoveGuddurani2007OmaRamdassInfofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykisser

ok did i just see madam runjhun roll her eyes and twist up her face at her aunt- yes i did ! hmmm runjhun is developing an attitude- guddu rubbing off !
Runjhun looked very nice in blue i love the shade.And Guddu looked so handsome clean shaven Day Dreaming
oh lord i real laugh at the fly scene especially when guddu asked how much came for the day and they said 15-16 flies ROFL.
In the ending what was runjhun waiting for - guddu to say thank you?  you know better than that runjhun but tomorrow might surprise me.

Hey Kitty, I was just wondering that too. Why was she standing there? I think on some level both have respect for the game that they are in and each other as an opponent. She was gloating a little. Way to go girl!!!

That is also how I saw the scene with Guddu smiling. RJ could just not put out the gangster clothes, but she chose to in HER way. And I think Guddu respects her as an opponent
Why did Guddu count the money?

Edited by jpalagrawal - 18 May 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduOmaRamdass

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by Infofan

I just saw Runjhun roll her eyes at Kalsanwali when the latter offered to give R free advice. Alright, high five Runjhun.Smile

I think she kind of rolled eyes when they start fighting too LOL

I LOVED it!!! She's starting to show her annoyance.  LOLEvil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesLoveGudduWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I am rewinding and watching the show peacefully after my kids are in bed. This is a funny episode. Kukkan and Jabboo round up people from a grocery store and bring them to the mobile store and one of them asks Guddu for sabudana (tapioca) and chivda (flattened rice) LOL

Right after the fly swatting scene. LOL

Guddu's expressions priceless. ROFL

rani2007Julie0001LoveGudduOmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index