Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

ch0c0lates IF-Dazzler
ch0c0lates
ch0c0lates

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Nice episode...i like how the story is progressing so naturally...nothing over the top.
Thanks for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahInfofan

K__S Senior Member
K__S
K__S

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Somehow the precap managed to irked me. Is Mahadevi still calling Jabbo, Jabboji?! I mean seriously?

Overall good episode. Based on the promo of Guddu seeing Runjhun everywhere and his words today, I think he'll still leave Pandey Nivaas after the challenge is over. Kutte ke doom to kabhi seedhi hoti hi nahi LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiadesrani2007Julie0001WafahInfofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

I did not get the significance of his smile when he saw his old clothes neatly arranged on the bed. Any comments...

Just a few minutes earlier he thinks that she is trying to show-off that she is good (after he reads her hand written notes in the bathroom).

So I think he is continuing with that thought with that sarcastic smile. (I 1st thought if he is recognizing the fact that this girl will keep on doing her duty, but I re-watched that scene again now and I don't think there was any such sentiment/appreciation towards her.) 
So, his laugh is bcos of the fact that he thinks that she continues to show -off.

Edited by bee5 - 18 May 2011 at 4:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeLoveGuddugardesWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
@ LoveGuddu- 

- I really didn't mind Guddu pullin' Vishnu's collar but Runjhun didLOL  Hopefully Vishnu won't go through w/what he said about gettin' back at Guddu.  In the past he has either gone through with whatever he wants to do to Guddu or he has said that he'll do something like take him to court & not gone through with it.  Vishnu & Rajju think they're all that.  This is what I like about Bantu- he doesn't think like this about himself.  He can admit his own flaws.  Then again, he might have been at least a little bit drunk the day he admitted them to GudduLOL.  

- Kukkan accidentally swatting Guddu cracked me up.

- I wonder if Jabbo is conflicted about breakin' up Gunjhun now.  

- Man, I absolutely hate Mitho & I think that she has been even more rude to Runjhun than Billo & Kalsonwsali lately.  Of course I hate all 3 of these devilsAngryAngryAngry.  Mitho & Rajju are not gonna accept Jabbo so if the writers are gonna get Jabbo & Devi together, I kinda do wonder if they're gonna do something drastic to get them together.  In my ff, Jabbo & Devi get carried away (making love) & she ends up getting pregnant- I really do wonder if the writers are heading in this pregnany direction.  Mitho & Rajju will maybe feel like they're kinda stuck w/Jabbo since he is the father of Devi's child?  Anyways, it seems like Mitho is gonna ruin the Jabevi moment that we're seeing in the precapUnhappy.

- I feel that things are kinda back to square 1 w/Gunjhun.  I wonder how long this square 1 phase is gonna last?  Their interaction in today's episode reminded me of how they used to interact w/eachother in the March episodes- hardly talkin' to eachother & givin' each other dirty looks.    A request to the CV's- Can us viewers at least have a sweet Gunjhun embrace before this challenge ends?  Who knows when this will happen?  I'll try to not get too restless w/affectionate gestures like this embrace I mentioned & be patient.  If there is no Gunjhun romance on the show for a few episodes or so, I wonder if the writers are gonna have Jabevi make up for the romance factor of those episodes.  I would just like to see some romance real soon, whether it's Gunjhun romance or Jabevi romance- ya I know, I admit, I'm kinda desperate when it comes to touches & romance w/this showLOL.  I don't care much for scenes w/the mamas & mamis.  Although I wouldn't mind seeing another scene w/Bantu interacting w/Guddu like how he did the day before his interview, talking on the terrace, drinks in hand.  At least Bantu unlike his bros & the mamis has said something positive about Guddu.  During their drinking session, he said he is good lookingLOL

By the way, please feel free to reply back to this post.  I mentioned quite a few points in it & I would really like to hear other's views.   

Edited by edabella - 18 May 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesuzeeJulie0001LoveGudduOmaRamdassInfofan

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks as always for the update. I can't wait to watch the epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Lol when will Guddu learn how to do business. I guess by the the time the 30 days finish that would be one more thing Runjhun needs to take care of.

Ufff now Jabboo is actually falling for Mahadevi! Well she should play hard to get and not give in so easily. I want to see him down on his knees Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesedabellaJulie0001Infofan

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Lol when will Guddu learn how to do business. I guess by the the time the 30 days finish that would be one more thing Runjhun needs to take care of.

~ I agree.  That's not the way to treat customers Guddu!   

Ufff now Jabboo is actually falling for Mahadevi! Well she should play hard to get and not give in so easily. I want to see him down on his knees Evil Smile

I really don't know if Devi is gonna play hard to get.  It doesn't seem like she is doin' this in the precap.  I don't feel like denying that Jabbo had absolutely nothin' for her before.  I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something for her (this little something may have not been a serious thing) but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  Now he maybe feelin' guilty about how he broke her heart & he might feel that his feelings for her have only increasedCry.  Anyways, I would also like to see Jabbo down on his knees.   

Edited by edabella - 18 May 2011 at 6:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeLoveGuddushivani003Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index