Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 18th, 2011 Written Update (Page 4)

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Oh another thought Guys

I thought it was interesting how Guddu was watching RJ and that young guy today. Guddu has barely talked to RJ and not referred to her as Dharampatni, even in the sarcastic way since the fight.

I am hoping that RJ gets popular with the fellows over her time at IM store prompting Guddu to say something like that is "my wife" and become jealous

Ahhh well one can dreamDay Dreaming

Edited by jpalagrawal - 18 May 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiadesljcruzuzeerani2007LoveGudduOmaRamdassInfofan

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Once again Thanks to the storyteller at the Forum Wafa and Rani for pitching in.
It is interesting to watch G checking R. Until she looks at him he will not eat.
I liked the grin he had when he saw the clothes on the bed. I got the feeling like now she knows"" who I am !"  and definitely not Abhi.
Thank for putting upp the theme song I have been looking for it but could not find it. Well done Rani.  Plez keep it upp wounderful people. This is the only show that I watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesuzeeJulie0001WafahInfofan

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. we are back to same place. guddu and runjhun arguing.
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, Wafah.

Love your posts Rani and Jp. The precap got me thinking, would it not be ironic if Jabboo has a change of heart and wants to now marry Mahadevi, whether it is for her dad's wealth or because now he feels he loves her!!!

And since he has no family, he asks Guddu to take his rishta to Pandeys. Wink   Pandeys will not agree because Jabboo is a gunda and not really earning.

Or Jabevi decides to elope...

Anyway, M & M's presence was needed today, their comments made Guddu want to make his business successful.

Even in his anger, he listened to R and stopped strangling Vishnu. Gunjhun stare and look away towards the end was so cute.

But if he is better, why is he not going back to his room 'coz he had already told R their marriage and challenge was over? the only reason he came back here was because he could not climb stairs. Instead he tells himself there are only few more days left, I am assuming he meant the challenge. Dude is probably looking for excuses to stay LOL

I did not get the significance of his smile when he saw his old clothes neatly arranged on the bed. Any comments...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesuzeeJulie0001rani2007LoveGuddugardesWafahOmaRamdassbee5

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

thanks for the update, Wafah.

Love your posts Rani and Jp. The precap got me thinking, would it not be ironic if Jabboo has a change of heart and wants to now marry Mahadevi, whether it is for her dad's wealth or because now he feels he loves her!!!

And since he has no family, he asks Guddu to take his rishta to Pandeys. Wink   Pandeys will not agree because Jabboo is a gunda and not really earning.

Or Jabevi decides to elope...

Anyway, M & M's presence was needed today, their comments made Guddu want to make his business successful.

Even in his anger, he listened to R and stopped strangling Vishnu. Gunjhun stare and look away towards the end was so cute.

But if he is better, why is he not going back to his room 'coz he had already told R their marriage and challenge was over? the only reason he came back here was because he could not climb stairs. Instead he tells himself there are only few more days left, I am assuming he meant the challenge. Dude is probably looking for excuses to stay LOL

I did not get the significance of his smile when he saw his old clothes neatly arranged on the bed. Any comments...

I think it is sarcasm that he finally got through to Runjhun.  HE IS WINNING!

Good post IF.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007bee5Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
G is limping to the bathroom in the morning and shortly after he comes down all dressed in his Gunda attire and he is walking fine Confused

blooper I am guessing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!

oh snap! loved the glaring contest at the end... haha LOL they're both so angry, it's hilarious! LOL

Hmm I have a feeling they're just gonna relent and stop being mad and start being civil, but I have no idea how or when they will work out the root of their problems. Should be interesting to see!

Edited by kaurp07 - 18 May 2011 at 1:10pm

Pleiadesuzee-salma-WafahInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for the update...as always superb...

I like the part that Runjhun left him a letter...( maybe she's like you want to be childish and not talking to me so I will do the same..)..Wink

Guddu grabbing Vishu at his collar...put a smile on my face...now that is a scene...they can prolong...LOL...

He call her people and used Jabbo to do that...I can't wait to see that...ROFL

They gather random people to buy mobiles at the shop...well that's the way they used to do business...so I think is up to Runjhun to show them the correct way...

Wafah...I read the part of Kukkan with the fly and hitting Guddu twice...can't wait to see that either...ROFL 

So Runjhun sells a mobile...so does this mean the business has started...and at Runjhun hands... I hope so...

Precap...Are we getting our Jabevi...

uzeeedabellaWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index