May 18th, 2011 Written Update - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you!
Wow. With Guddu its one step forward, and two steps back. Poor Runjhun has her work cut out for her, but I'm sure once she actually succeeds Guddu will be completely whipped 😉.
I just saw Runjhun roll her eyes at Kalsanwali when the latter offered to give R free advice and lock up the mobile store. Alright, high five Runjhun.😊
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
ok did i just see madam runjhun roll her eyes and twist up her face at her aunt- yes i did ! hmmm runjhun is developing an attitude- guddu rubbing off !
Runjhun looked very nice in blue i love the shade.And Guddu looked so handsome clean shaven 😍
oh lord i real laugh at the fly scene especially when guddu asked how much came for the day and they said 15-16 flies 🤣.
In the ending what was runjhun waiting for - guddu to say thank you?  you know better than that runjhun but tomorrow might surprise me.

Originally posted by Infofan

I just saw Runjhun roll her eyes at Kalsanwali when the latter offered to give R free advice. Alright, high five Runjhun.😊

I think she kind of rolled eyes when they start fighting too LOL
Originally posted by kittykisser

ok did i just see madam runjhun roll her eyes and twist up her face at her aunt- yes i did ! hmmm runjhun is developing an attitude- guddu rubbing off !
Runjhun looked very nice in blue i love the shade.And Guddu looked so handsome clean shaven 😍
oh lord i real laugh at the fly scene especially when guddu asked how much came for the day and they said 15-16 flies 🤣.
In the ending what was runjhun waiting for - guddu to say thank you?  you know better than that runjhun but tomorrow might surprise me.

Hey Kitty, I was just wondering that too. Why was she standing there? I think on some level both have respect for the game that they are in and each other as an opponent. She was gloating a little. Way to go girl!!!

That is also how I saw the scene with Guddu smiling. RJ could just not put out the gangster clothes, but she chose to in HER way. And I think Guddu respects her as an opponent
Why did Guddu count the money?
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Wafah

I think she kind of rolled eyes when they start fighting too LOL

I LOVED it!!! She's starting to show her annoyance.  😆😈
I am rewinding and watching the show peacefully after my kids are in bed. This is a funny episode. Kukkan and Jabboo round up people from a grocery store and bring them to the mobile store and one of them asks Guddu for sabudana (tapioca) and chivda (flattened rice) 😆

Right after the fly swatting scene. 😆

Guddu's expressions priceless. 🤣
Thank you Wafah for your lovely update, after reading your update it looks as if I just watch the episode, Great Posting !! That's y people cant wait to read your update. Thank you for your time for us for every single day :)

Well, after watching to episode I feel that Guddu expect Runjhun to talk to him, he did not want to talk to her, but he wants her to talk to him. That's y he was searching for her, meaning like " where the hell are you, can't u tell me directly " if you guys remember how he was making her to talk to him, when he drunk & came home after the mobile center fight, he was not happy that she was not talking to him. Egoist Guy :) I like him for that.

He wants her to accept his as he is. That's y when he saw his " DABAANG GUDDU SHUKLA DRESS " he started smiling, also telling Runjhun that's " Well Baby, it's better you come my way "

He did not call out dharampathini who ever he said " RUHJHUN SHUKLA " well his heart say that to him, which is good.

It's was nice the that Runjhun kept his cloths ready for him, he had wear them, but i felt that it would have been nice if he opened his cupboard to take the cloths & saw that runhjun is still saving the "DRY FLOWERS" which he give her. That would have made Guddu happy :)

I notice that jaboo had no courage to face runhjun, he did put a ashamed look on him, but I never trust this guy - The Bad Boy

Kukkan hats off, great job, actually he know how to control Guddu. He handle him well. Great work. I named him as " kukkan - the life saver "

Finally, after that First Sale (officially) R & G eye contacts said many things to each other, what I feel is that is

R gave the money to G meant that " look this is how u make a sale "

The way G took the money from her " I know, & u keep ur advice to ur self.

R look for G " you will never admit your mistake "

G look for R " what my mistake, damm its ur mistake, stop looking at me & move from here.

Finally R look to G & thinking " Oh God ! Pls give this guy some sense, so that he run this store well "

Guddu & Runhjun superb acting, great job, pls keep your good work.

Like always, waiting for tomorrow's episode :)

Pls share your thoughts.
Originally posted by sheryajp

Thank you Wafah for your lovely update, after reading your update it looks as if I just watch the episode, Great Posting !! That's y people cant wait to read your update. Thank you for your time for us for every single day :)

Well, after watching to episode I feel that Guddu expect Runjhun to talk to him, he did not want to talk to her, but he wants her to talk to him. That's y he was searching for her, meaning like " where the hell are you, can't u tell me directly " if you guys remember how he was making her to talk to him, when he drunk & came home after the mobile center fight, he was not happy that she was not talking to him. Egoist Guy :) I like him for that.

He wants her to accept his as he is. That's y when he saw his " DABAANG GUDDU SHUKLA DRESS " he started smiling, also telling Runjhun that's " Well Baby, it's better you come my way "

He did not call out dharampathini who ever he said " RUHJHUN SHUKLA " well his heart say that to him, which is good.

It's was nice the that Runjhun kept his cloths ready for him, he had wear them, but i felt that it would have been nice if he opened his cupboard to take the cloths & saw that runhjun is still saving the "DRY FLOWERS" which he give her. That would have made Guddu happy :)

I notice that jaboo had no courage to face runhjun, he did put a ashamed look on him, but I never trust this guy - The Bad Boy

Kukkan hats off, great job, actually he know how to control Guddu. He handle him well. Great work. I named him as " kukkan - the life saver "

Finally, after that First Sale (officially) R & G eye contacts said many things to each other, what I feel is that is

G look for R " what my mistake, damm its ur mistake, stop looking at me & move from here.

Finally R look to G & thinking " Oh God ! Pls give this guy some sense, so that he run this store well "

Pls share your thoughts.

@bold... I just pictured Guddu saying this (in English) and could not stop laughing. Nice thought 😆

@blue... Love your words to their looks... I do think they're starting to have conversations based on their ishaara/epressions.  Runjhun did that the day she was fasting and Guddu made her eat the samosas.  She gestured with the samosa to him to ask him to eat without saying a word and he was right on par with her and knew what she "said."
Originally posted by sheryajp

Pls share your thoughts.

@ bold - i would love to see that too. hope it happens soon.

also, the words you gave to their 'conversations', 😆 one can just visualize that happening.😆