Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 18th, 2011 Written Update - Page 4

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update!!

oh snap! loved the glaring contest at the end... haha ๐Ÿ˜† they're both so angry, it's hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm I have a feeling they're just gonna relent and stop being mad and start being civil, but I have no idea how or when they will work out the root of their problems. Should be interesting to see!
Edited by kaurp07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...as always superb...

I like the part that Runjhun left him a letter...( maybe she's like you want to be childish and not talking to me so I will do the same..)..๐Ÿ˜‰

Guddu grabbing Vishu at his collar...put a smile on my face...now that is a scene...they can prolong...๐Ÿ˜†...

He call her people and used Jabbo to do that...I can't wait to see that...๐Ÿคฃ

They gather random people to buy mobiles at the shop...well that's the way they used to do business...so I think is up to Runjhun to show them the correct way...

Wafah...I read the part of Kukkan with the fly and hitting Guddu twice...can't wait to see that either...๐Ÿคฃ 

So Runjhun sells a mobile...so does this mean the business has started...and at Runjhun hands... I hope so...

Precap...Are we getting our Jabevi...

ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode...i like how the story is progressing so naturally...nothing over the top.
Thanks for the update.

K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somehow the precap managed to irked me. Is Mahadevi still calling Jabbo, Jabboji?! I mean seriously?

Overall good episode. Based on the promo of Guddu seeing Runjhun everywhere and his words today, I think he'll still leave Pandey Nivaas after the challenge is over. Kutte ke doom to kabhi seedhi hoti hi nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Infofan

I did not get the significance of his smile when he saw his old clothes neatly arranged on the bed. Any comments...

Just a few minutes earlier he thinks that she is trying to show-off that she is good (after he reads her hand written notes in the bathroom).

So I think he is continuing with that thought with that sarcastic smile. (I 1st thought if he is recognizing the fact that this girl will keep on doing her duty, but I re-watched that scene again now and I don't think there was any such sentiment/appreciation towards her.) 
So, his laugh is bcos of the fact that he thinks that she continues to show -off.
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
@ LoveGuddu- 

- I really didn't mind Guddu pullin' Vishnu's collar but Runjhun did๐Ÿ˜†  Hopefully Vishnu won't go through w/what he said about gettin' back at Guddu.  In the past he has either gone through with whatever he wants to do to Guddu or he has said that he'll do something like take him to court & not gone through with it.  Vishnu & Rajju think they're all that.  This is what I like about Bantu- he doesn't think like this about himself.  He can admit his own flaws.  Then again, he might have been at least a little bit drunk the day he admitted them to Guddu๐Ÿ˜†.  

- Kukkan accidentally swatting Guddu cracked me up.

- I wonder if Jabbo is conflicted about breakin' up Gunjhun now.  

- Man, I absolutely hate Mitho & I think that she has been even more rude to Runjhun than Billo & Kalsonwsali lately.  Of course I hate all 3 of these devils๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.  Mitho & Rajju are not gonna accept Jabbo so if the writers are gonna get Jabbo & Devi together, I kinda do wonder if they're gonna do something drastic to get them together.  In my ff, Jabbo & Devi get carried away (making love) & she ends up getting pregnant- I really do wonder if the writers are heading in this pregnany direction.  Mitho & Rajju will maybe feel like they're kinda stuck w/Jabbo since he is the father of Devi's child?  Anyways, it seems like Mitho is gonna ruin the Jabevi moment that we're seeing in the precap๐Ÿ˜”.

- I feel that things are kinda back to square 1 w/Gunjhun.  I wonder how long this square 1 phase is gonna last?  Their interaction in today's episode reminded me of how they used to interact w/eachother in the March episodes- hardly talkin' to eachother & givin' each other dirty looks.    A request to the CV's- Can us viewers at least have a sweet Gunjhun embrace before this challenge ends?  Who knows when this will happen?  I'll try to not get too restless w/affectionate gestures like this embrace I mentioned & be patient.  If there is no Gunjhun romance on the show for a few episodes or so, I wonder if the writers are gonna have Jabevi make up for the romance factor of those episodes.  I would just like to see some romance real soon, whether it's Gunjhun romance or Jabevi romance- ya I know, I admit, I'm kinda desperate when it comes to touches & romance w/this show๐Ÿ˜†.  I don't care much for scenes w/the mamas & mamis.  Although I wouldn't mind seeing another scene w/Bantu interacting w/Guddu like how he did the day before his interview, talking on the terrace, drinks in hand.  At least Bantu unlike his bros & the mamis has said something positive about Guddu.  During their drinking session, he said he is good looking๐Ÿ˜†. 

By the way, please feel free to reply back to this post.  I mentioned quite a few points in it & I would really like to hear other's views.   
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks as always for the update. I can't wait to watch the epi.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lol when will Guddu learn how to do business. I guess by the the time the 30 days finish that would be one more thing Runjhun needs to take care of.

Ufff now Jabboo is actually falling for Mahadevi! Well she should play hard to get and not give in so easily. I want to see him down on his knees ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
edabella thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani003

Lol when will Guddu learn how to do business. I guess by the the time the 30 days finish that would be one more thing Runjhun needs to take care of.

~ I agree.  That's not the way to treat customers Guddu!   

Ufff now Jabboo is actually falling for Mahadevi! Well she should play hard to get and not give in so easily. I want to see him down on his knees ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I really don't know if Devi is gonna play hard to get.  It doesn't seem like she is doin' this in the precap.  I don't feel like denying that Jabbo had absolutely nothin' for her before.  I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something for her (this little something may have not been a serious thing) but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  Now he maybe feelin' guilty about how he broke her heart & he might feel that his feelings for her have only increased๐Ÿ˜ญ.  Anyways, I would also like to see Jabbo down on his knees.   

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update.
It was really a good episode. Gunjhun silent treatment and the stares are all too cute.
The scene where Guddu was ready to strangle Vishnu was too good for 2 reasons:
1. Vishnu deserves it and I think this will be a trigger for Vishnu to take action against Guddu. Will he come out with a divorce papers to sign or sue Guddu for forcefully marrying his niece by cheating... I think it that happens Runjhun will say that she consented to the marriage like how she lied to Guddu's father...๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Even when Guddu is not talking to Runjhun he still takes into account her distress when he was gripping Vishnu by the collar. The scenes shows that he only stops after looking at Runjhun. That was a nice touch. So sweet.  If only Runjhun realises that...๐Ÿ˜‰

It is so Guddu-like at the IM gallery. How they get the customers focefully๐Ÿ˜†. Remind me of Munna Bhai MBBS...when Munna requested for a body ...๐Ÿ˜†