Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 18th, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rani2007

Thank you Wafah... 😊 

Edit:  I apologize on behalf of the morons that came out to the forums in full force today... I hope they get their accounts banned.  😑 So...Angry...😑😑

Really liked the episode... Guddu's trying to make things work in his own way... love that...it wouldn't make sense if he knew what he was doing all of a sudden.

Will comment more later.

LOL Rani don't be angry...It happens when people are new on the forum. I'm sure they are not any wiser. If they were doing the same thing again and again then you can be mad...LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much...

Looks like the next villian is Jabboo...

I hope not...I still have faith in his abilities...
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah.

Oh Guddu Guddu Guddu *shakes head*  So in his random bluster, AGAIN he's now decided he wants to make a success out of the mobile business but he doesn't want to learn HOW...a few days back he was still slightly receptive to Runjhun so listened to all her advice about making sure they set up and try to market and all but now he's clammed up and refuses to listen to her sensible advice cuz ofcourse only HE the GREAT Guddu ji knows EVERYTHING...lol

What a stalemate...how will this be broken? He refuses to back down from his belligerent antics and that's not going to bring any customers in. Will they drag this issue again for a while? I'm getting a bit tired of nothing moving on the front of the mobile phone business.
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Wafah... sounds like a great episode.  Glad that R doesn't back down from G, she seems to have a head for business, and understands customer service. Not really liking Jabbo currently, hopefully his character comes back around...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Wafah!

It seems Guddu has a Runjhun persona around her now and a Guddu persona around everyone else.  The man has fallen, but refuses to see that it is by his own doing and blames his wifey!

Runjhun, Sweetie, whip him into shape!!!! 

One of these days, Guddwa beta, one of these days...! 
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Wafah..

loved the look guddu gives when he sees his old clothes on the bed..

he was limping after his shower but seemed ok when he came down..πŸ˜†

R has a head for business..she sold the first phone??..does that mean the business will suceed??

G really needs a crash course in customer service..you cant just round up customers and force them to buy the phones..

loved the last scene..both were trying to ignore the other..how long will this last..

the fly swat scene was good as well..poor guddu..

is there a reason why hritik was mentioned??
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. No worry Wafah, it happens. 😊Wonder what Mitto will do when she sees Madadevi with Jabbo? πŸ˜•
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO... Runjhun says the clothes ka swaha ho gaya (detroyed)... now Guddu's language is rubbing off on her.πŸ˜†

When did Guddu move upstairs? lol, I thought he was only staying because he couldn't climb the stairs...πŸ˜†  I thought he would have left the PN once he could take the stairs since he can take the stairs to him room?  I guess the challenge is still in place lol.

Guddu looked oh so pleased with himself at the sight of the clothes on the bed...hmm..maybe at the thought that Runjhun picked them out (She's seeing Guddu and not Abhi) or because he thought Runjhun was trying to stop changing him/admits defeat?

Thought it was funny that he looked around for Runjhun when he read the note from her...almost like he was scared she would see him crumple the note...πŸ˜† It's funny how they're not talking to each other... Guddu more so than Runjhun. Lmao.  I think he sees the note as oh so now she's not even going to lecture me I have to read the lectures? 

Hands off to the M&Ms today... way to bring Guddu to the right path.πŸ˜†

Oh and she thought of Guddu as GudduJI when she was in the room prior to Amma coming to see her. 😊  Usually she calls him Guddu when she's by herself or thinking of him.

Guddu so deserved that slap by Kukkan...Hilarious...πŸ˜† Kukkan is so awesome... made Guddu laugh...😍  I can't believe how calmly Guddu explained that he was asking about customers and not flies... lol I expected him to lose his temper.😊

Oh and I loved Runjhun standing up for Guddu...again.  Wonder if he heard that part...😊  Eventually she will say no to doing the Ms work... because Guddu will need her more...😊

Lmao at Guddu's dealing with the customer.

Mahadevi looked so pretty today... liked her new hairstyle...

It was funny that Guddu yelled at Jabbo instead of Runjhun and now refused to address her... and the staring and not staring at the end between the two of them was hilarious.  Guddu beta... you know Runjhun is more stubborn than you.  You know you are not going to win this silent treatment battle.  Give it up. lol.
I will post more once I have seen the episode properly.πŸ˜†
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you, Wafah for this dhinchak update...Gosh...you were suffering with technical problenm and here in forum all were suffering with mental problem...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...more than thank you I should say thank God you updated as your update came  up as UN and saved the forum from world war3...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                   One thing I declare today though everyone knows it that you are the life of forum...and your update is the breath of this forum...today almost everyone were dying and many silent members couldn't take it and came up demanding...in a way its good as we came to know about some silent members...so for making the silent members active ...you please get late once in a month ...so that we will come to know aboout them...

Todays episode was an eye and expression episode more than them their eyes ,their hands,their expression talked...I really pity on Kukkan ...poor dude is not only the bridge between Gunjhun but also like sandwich trapped between the two...He was babbling so much but Runjhun's one voice zipped his mouth...and Guddu...I think their is a badminton match going between them ...one day he makes a point and next day Runjhun...today was Runjhun's day...So Guddu was silent...

@ silentmembers...Yaar\,we are also not that bad that when Wafah gets late...you demand for WU...try us there are some good medicines if you come up to this post and read it thewn try it ok...so the list goes

First and foremost...Wafah...then the list goes...I am just writing the names not ranking ...ok

Gardes
Bee
Eclipse
Rusha
Rani
And...
sorry if I forget someone

You can get these people here or defo in discussion thread if you don't understand any part or wanna go deep in the story then try them ...

Please don't see your purses its a free suggestionπŸ˜‰...