Je Mahri Beendni Se ! :)) - Daily Soap -Lol

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww...Arjuhi were looking too cute in those Rajasthani outfits..😃

And Arjun's dialoge When a police men was asking to take out veil to Arohi - Ise hath na lagana👏...Je mari beendni se😃😃...OMG !!

Arohi -Tumne Iteni Acchi Rajshtani Kha se sikhi...😳

Arjun - Tum Daily soap Nahi dekhti ho Kya.!!!..😆😳😉 (Matlab Aap dekhte ho Kya Mr.singhaniya.!!.😉😆)

Such cute Scene...😳

Already waiting for Tomorrow's magical show With Mr.Pung & Ms.Sharma..⭐️😳...But Todays show was not a bit less..It was just too amazing..Right from Arjuhi rewind their  story...and flute sound...Awww...Magical...😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ohh i missed d episode but its loading will watch nhi dekhungi toh neend nhi ayegi
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk dey aimed at unimagines stpd shws !! bt dat was a gd goal !!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 I know, that was really hilarious😆

But then, sometimes I don't like the way they pick on the soap Balika Vadhu. There are too many innuendoes on the soap. I agree that BV is aired at the same time as KMH, but I don't like it when something is purpously put down to show one's superiority. Sorry guys, this is not meant to hurt any one's feeling and no, I don't watch BV.

This is the third time where BV has been made fun of. First Kritz said in the GR8 magazine interview that she is not a Balika Vadhu to get married at 22. Why? she could have just said that she is not Arohi to get married at 22. And then in a video when the topic of KMH not doing well on the TRPs came up, Karan said they are not people who get children married in their soaps.

And now, this.

I wish they din't have to put down somebody to show that they are better. KMH and KK2 are good and they don't have to resort to this.

My intentions were not to hurt any one. My sincere apologies if I did 😊
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hhehhe😆 yoour right yaar 😉
Mr.Singhania's Rajhastani was suuperb ❤️
Mar Jawaaan Gor khaa ke 😳 
waitting for the real Fire to Come 😍
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh mr. n mrs. Rajasthani bhi na kammal kartai hai

mazza aa gaya boss.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LOL Arjun was too good in that scene. Loved today's episode, the flashbacks, the flute scene, the reminder of their characters in season 1... it was magical!

rasika_DS thumbnail
That was supercute😳 Karan was looking killer in that Rajashthani outfit n kritz too adorable😳 He spoke the language so nicely..perfect tone👏 

Je Mahri Beendni Se..Iska Ghunghat na uthane doonga😳

n that daily soap thing was too funny😆 it seems Mr. Arjun Singhania daily soaps dekhte hain😆
rasika_DS thumbnail
@laado_007

I don't think KK2 meant to put down any show..it is just that majority of the daily soaps have the rajasthani backdrop nowadays so he just mentioned that😊 Nothing in particular with Balika Vadhu😛 and they are always questioned about TRPs😡 and In India such shows get major TRPs that is the reason i think KK2 did say in the video. Just my view hun😃
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya yaar,,and dialogue ke baad,,jo apne hath us police ko attitude dikhaya na,,haye,,iloved tht