Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 93)

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Usman.

@fire gun.. off Aately..Aatish and JD have lost the magic which they had in Khichdi, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai & BBB days.. now they are making pathetic serials.. BBB was really close to real life.. and Sarabhai never had a dull moment.. it was thoroughly enjoyable.. i wonder why arent they making such serials again.. also the Khichdi movie they made was not up to the mark.. it was okayish..some scenes were funny but at time it was not.. have u seen that movie?
alll episodes of srabhai were. gem...khichdi movie  was okish...gud time passSmile...aatish gone mad..audience wants sarabhai  but gods know why he is not making it back..everybody is ready  even cast of sarabhai is ready to do it againSmile  but aatishOuch...

haan he is now making those stupid saas bahu soaps... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
mrs tendulkar and ek badi  si love story  kind of serial which telecast on sab tv made by hats off and written by aatish.. and every body knows that it doesn;t stand anywhere in front of sarabhai and khichdi
Ouch
Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

mrs tendulkar and ek badi  si love story  kind of serial which telecast on sab tv made by hats off and written by aatish.. and every body knows that it doesn;t stand anywhere in front of sarabhai and khichdi
Ouch

have not seen them .. the promos did not seem interesting at all..
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Ouch

have not seen them .. the promos did not seem interesting at all..
mrs tendulkar looked gud  till first couple of episode  after that it faded away completely Ouch... and ek badi si love story is totally dumb serial
Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

What is the member name Ishan? First tell me that Tongue then I will give my opinion LOL

As it is Zee posts in this CC without permission LOL but as she does it near BB it is ok... lolzzz... LOL dont mind Zee.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hug

Arre Sweta, I am too member in this CC, I joined it long time when it was opened, but I hardly post LOL

[/QUOTE]
Zee Hug Yes you were member of this CC when it started but now do check the member list... LOL The thing is we removed inactive members cos they were inactive... Tongue LOL So any member whose name is not mentioned in the member list of the CC is technically not a member of the CC and needs to ask permission to post in this CC... Tongue Please don't mind me saying this... Embarrassed I don't have any issue though as you post here only when new BB season nears, we all know that.. lol... But honestly I do not like non-members to post in our CC and I can safely say that about others opinion too though they will not say it openly but they don't like, may be known person they wont mind so much but unknown id surely is not welcome. If any concerns regarding the forum anyone wants to ask me then please use scrap or pm and not this CC.

Zee, I think we should add you as guest as you come like that only.. llolz... LOL You are Eid Ka Chand of this CC as you come once a year.. hehe LOL Please dont take offence to whatever I wrote above... Embarrassed Hug

SecretKhabri420

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

@ Anshul

Its not in her hand to open the forum
. Agar Sweta ka bas chale toh woh forum show khatam hone ke baad hi open karegi ! LOL

@ Ishan @ Bold.. Thanks Ishan... Smile and @ unbold.. shhh Tongue LOLLOLLOL

@ Anshul..
I do not have any power to open or lock the forum. Though it is a bit soon to opnen IMHO in the sense there will be nothing to talk about other than probable contestants and unnecessary multiple topics will be open on the same lines. I hope it opens on the D day or at the most on Saturday though right now I have no clue as to when it will open.

fire_gun

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Zee Hug Yes you were member of this CC when it started but now do check the member list... LOL The thing is we removed inactive members cos they were inactive... Tongue LOL So any member whose name is not mentioned in the member list of the CC is technically not a member of the CC and needs to ask permission to post in this CC... Tongue Please don't mind me saying this... Embarrassed I don't have any issue though as you post here only when new BB season nears, we all know that.. lol... But honestly I do not like non-members to post in our CC and I can safely say that about others opinion too though they will not say it openly but they don't like, may be known person they wont mind so much but unknown id surely is not welcome. If any concerns regarding the forum anyone wants to ask me then please use scrap or pm and not this CC.

Zee, I think we should add you as guest as you come like that only.. llolz... LOL You are Eid Ka Chand of this CC as you come once a year.. hehe LOL Please dont take offence to whatever I wrote above... Embarrassed Hug

Oh, I am so sorry, I have no idea about this change, I have to keep in mind that I am not member here Ouch, sorry yaar Embarrassed
Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Oh, I am so sorry, I have no idea about this change, I have to keep in mind that I am not member here Ouch, sorry yaar Embarrassed

awww Zee dont be.. please Hug I just told you the fact baas but you are most welcome to post as always... Hug

Like I said you are known to us so it is really really ok.. sorry if my post hurt you... Hug

SecretKhabri420

Go to top