Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 76)

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by sweta01

You are most welcome Usman... Big smileBig smile

One week back suddenly I thought oh this month is Usman birthday.. and I scratch my head to remember the date and it came to me... 24 LOL so I thought oh I should log on IF on that day and wish him as nowadays I really really forget things.. aare ek min pehele kiya wo bhul jaati hu main aaj kal... Ouch and then as the week progress one time I just scroll down my dashboard till the end (normally I do not scroll down on dashboard) and there was the reminder... Tongue but I am so glad that I remember much much before seeing that... Tongue that is the main point I am trying to tell you... LOLLOLLOL that without any reminder I remember... Big smile

aww thanx swetu for remembering my bday... i came online at 12 midnight just to check if anyone has posted wishes or not cuz last year you had wished me at midnight... i found nothing... on 24th morning too i did not see any wishes i got a bit disappointed but wen i checked later saw urs & ishan's wishes that made me really happy ... Ismail wished me on cell & raju-monu wished me on fb...i 
I mostly really do not forget birthday.. Embarrassed and I love wishing on birthday... Big smile  Ek Treat Baaki hai... Smile Waise I too thought that you might think we forgot... and as usual I am right... LOLLOLLOL  ur wishes are just too good swetu ... really i love ur bday posts

So kya kiya janab on  your birthday... ice-cream khayi ki nahi... Tongue and special person ka mail ya phone aaya ki nahi... LOL special person wished me on fone at midnight later in the day we had a looongg (thori c emotional LOL) chat on skype  & ice cream.. lol dont ask... my dad specially brought ice cream cake for me to cut LOL and at night i went for outing with my frnz and i gave them ice cream treat... and myself at loads of ice cream.. yummm... wana eat them now too LOL

waise you did not ask me why that Ouch post was there... Tongue Cos I had done the whole birthday post and then by mistake click home button on the browser and all gone... Shocked isliye wo post di... LOL LOL lollss i thought that Ouch was because CC is so inactive

Once again Wishing You  A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Usman Big smile
thanx alot swetu Hug

Yeah, me had remember it at midnight too but difficult to come online at that time as dh get thoda sa kaafa kaafa seeing me on pc at that hour.. he thinks I should sleep early as then if not I wake up get late.. lol.. so risk nahi liya... Wink LOL

Morning time is full on busy time.. afternoon main time hota hai thoda still kuch na kuch chalu hi hota hai work that time toh in between I check... isliye late hogaya post karneko... Tongue but it was well within the day.. haha... LOL

baap re you really are King in eating Ice-cream... LOLLOLLOL so much ice-cream you ate.. wow.. I have heard about ice-cream cake but never ate it.. must try it sometime now...

aacha special person ka aaya tha phone.. good good.. emotional talk bhi hua.. doubly good... Tongue LOL par phone pe ice-cream.. Shocked ROFL lagata hai you ate here and wo udhar... Wink LOLLOL awww.. sweet sweet... you said dont ask par still explanation milegi toh aacha hai... Tongue LOLLOL

And you are most welcome Usman... TongueTongueBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

First look: Salman, Sanju in promo of 'Bigg Boss 5'

By: The Hitlist Team   Date:  2011-08-26   Place: Mumbai

Here's a look at anchors Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt in the promos of Bigg Boss 5. When Sallu reached the sets and saw the see-saw, he couldn't help but squeal with laughter.

What followed was a fun filled shoot with Sanju saying in the promo, "In Bigg Boss... iski safayee toh uski dhulaayee. And Sallu adding, "Aur jab lights off hogi toh one chichora will go under the rajaay!"

Pssst...this promo was shot immediately after their so called fight at Maanayata Dutt's birthday bash! Boys will be boys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumnn

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys :)

Ek Bhoot gayab hua toh ye do no bhoot bhi kuch nahi bole.. tsk tsk...

BTW I am so not looking forward to this season of BB... and with these two so kya kehena... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Hey Guys :)

Ek Bhoot gayab hua toh ye do no bhoot bhi kuch nahi bole.. tsk tsk...

BTW I am so not looking forward to this season of BB... and with these two so kya kehena... Wink

welcome back swetu... tumhare beghar yeh CC nahi chal sakti LOL

serously i too dont like any of them... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hi guys , I am eagerly waiting for Bigg Boss. I am hoping to meet all DDTians. Missing them all so badly !! Ouch
Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Watch the promos of Bigg Boss 5 ! Tongue

It starts on 2nd October !

Edited by Ishan. - 06 September 2011 at 11:23am
Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ishan participants kaun kaun hai?? any idea?
Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Not confirmed yet but the names doing the rounds are Poonam Pandey , Navjot Singh Sidhu , Kashmira Shah , Raja Chaudhary, Rakhi Sawant , Sambhavna Seth, Dolly Bindra , Vishal Karwal , Kratika Sengar  ,  Parul Chauhan , KSG , Jaspal Bhatti ! International celebs - Mike Tyson , Jay Sean

Go to top