Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 75)

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Usu !! May god bless you and fulfill all your wishes !! Hug Have a great year ahead !!

Cheers
Ishan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Autumn.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
aww thank you swetu for the wonderful wishes... really appreciate that... hayyee aniittaaa...Day DreamingLOL thnx a ton swetu...really no one can express how much happy i am after reading ur posts... i thought u guys has forgotten my bday but i m pleasantly surprised..:)

@ ishan... thanx a ton bro... really nice to wishes from you :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

aww thank you swetu for the wonderful wishes... really appreciate that... hayyee aniittaaa...Day DreamingLOL thnx a ton swetu...really no one can express how much happy i am after reading ur posts... i thought u guys has forgotten my bday but i m pleasantly surprised..:)

@ ishan... thanx a ton bro... really nice to wishes from you :)

You are most welcome Usman... Big smileBig smile

One week back suddenly I thought oh this month is Usman birthday.. and I scratch my head to remember the date and it came to me... 24 LOL so I thought oh I should log on IF on that day and wish him as nowadays I really really forget things.. aare ek min pehele kiya wo bhul jaati hu main aaj kal... Ouch and then as the week progress one time I just scroll down my dashboard till the end (normally I do not scroll down on dashboard) and there was the reminder... Tongue but I am so glad that I remember much much before seeing that... Tongue that is the main point I am trying to tell you... LOLLOLLOL that without any reminder I remember... Tongue LOLLOLLOLBig smile

I mostly really do not forget birthday.. Embarrassed and I love wishing on birthday... Big smile  Ek Treat Baaki hai... Smile Waise I too thought that you might think we forgot... and as usual I am right... LOLLOLLOL

So kya kiya janab on  your birthday... ice-cream khayi ki nahi... Tongue and special person ka mail ya phone aaya ki nahi... Wink LOLLOLLOL

waise you did not ask me why that Ouch post was there... Tongue Cos I had done the whole birthday post and then by mistake click home button on the browser and all gone... Shocked isliye wo post di... LOL LOL

Once again Wishing You  A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Usman Big smile

Usman.Ishan.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
^ will reply to above post later in the night as bohat kuch likhna hai abhi short of time 

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

^ will reply to above post later in the night as bohat kuch likhna hai abhi short of time 

Kabhi tak short of time... Shocked do diin guzar gaye... me waiting for bohat kuch likha hua post by you... Tongue

Ishan.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

You are most welcome Usman... Big smileBig smile

One week back suddenly I thought oh this month is Usman birthday.. and I scratch my head to remember the date and it came to me... 24 LOL so I thought oh I should log on IF on that day and wish him as nowadays I really really forget things.. aare ek min pehele kiya wo bhul jaati hu main aaj kal... Ouch and then as the week progress one time I just scroll down my dashboard till the end (normally I do not scroll down on dashboard) and there was the reminder... Tongue but I am so glad that I remember much much before seeing that... Tongue that is the main point I am trying to tell you... LOLLOLLOL that without any reminder I remember... Big smile

aww thanx swetu for remembering my bday... i came online at 12 midnight just to check if anyone has posted wishes or not cuz last year you had wished me at midnight... i found nothing... on 24th morning too i did not see any wishes i got a bit disappointed but wen i checked later saw urs & ishan's wishes that made me really happy ... Ismail wished me on cell & raju-monu wished me on fb...i 
I mostly really do not forget birthday.. Embarrassed and I love wishing on birthday... Big smile  Ek Treat Baaki hai... Smile Waise I too thought that you might think we forgot... and as usual I am right... LOLLOLLOL  ur wishes are just too good swetu ... really i love ur bday posts

So kya kiya janab on  your birthday... ice-cream khayi ki nahi... Tongue and special person ka mail ya phone aaya ki nahi... LOL special person wished me on fone at midnight later in the day we had a looongg (thori c emotional LOL) chat on skype  & ice cream.. lol dont ask... my dad specially brought ice cream cake for me to cut LOL and at night i went for outing with my frnz and i gave them ice cream treat... and myself at loads of ice cream.. yummm... wana eat them now too LOL

waise you did not ask me why that Ouch post was there... Tongue Cos I had done the whole birthday post and then by mistake click home button on the browser and all gone... Shocked isliye wo post di... LOL LOL lollss i thought that Ouch was because CC is so inactive

Once again Wishing You  A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Usman Big smile
thanx alot swetu Hug

Autumn.Ishan.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Kabhi tak short of time... Shocked do diin guzar gaye... me waiting for bohat kuch likha hua post by you... Tongue

woh my kb got drunk LOL toh us se long post likhna thora mushkil tha .than i had to go out of station for a day... brought a new kb today 

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

woh my kb got drunk LOL toh us se long post likhna thora mushkil tha .than i had to go out of station for a day... brought a new kb today 

How many times your kb get drunk.. lolz...LOL ek baar kya mera kb drunk hota hai maine bola ki tumara kb toh har time drunk hone lagaya.. bewada kb... Wink LOL how many times you will change it? LOL well best luck with new kb... LOL

Usman.

Go to top