Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 74)

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by Usman.

ok.. i think its time to say Good night now LOL

Hey you slept last night? Right now came to know that it was night of Lail Qadir yesterday night.. so you too must be awake whole night na? Sorry if this is wrong question. Embarrassed

this is the concept of Lailatul Qadar and when it is observed

Laylat al-Qadr  the Night of DestinyNight of Power,Night of Value, the Night of Decree or Night of Measures, is the anniversary of two very important dates in Islam that occurred in the month of Ramadan. It is the anniversary of the night Muslims believe the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

Laylat al-Qadr is to be found in the last ten odd nights of Ramadan. There is no history in the Qur'an as to when the specific date is.[1][2]Therefore in the Sunni communities of all the Islamic countries, the Laylat al-Qadar is found to be on the last ten nights of Ramadan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumnn

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

ok.. i think its time to say Good night now LOL

Hey you slept last night? Right now came to know that it was night of Lail Qadir yesterday night.. so you too must be awake whole night na? Sorry if this is wrong question. Embarrassed

this is the concept of Lailatul Qadar and when it is observed

Laylat al-Qadr  the Night of DestinyNight of Power,Night of Value, the Night of Decree or Night of Measures, is the anniversary of two very important dates in Islam that occurred in the month of Ramadan. It is the anniversary of the night Muslims believe the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

Laylat al-Qadr is to be found in the last ten odd nights of Ramadan. There is no history in the Qur'an as to when the specific date is.[1][2]Therefore in the Sunni communities of all the Islamic countries, the Laylat al-Qadar is found to be on the last ten nights of Ramadan.

Hmmm. Ok... Thanks for the info.. Embarrassed

But you did not answer my question.. did you slept last night? cos you wrote goodnight? Tongue LOL

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishan.

Usu I know you are online , laal batti ke peeche chupne ka koi fayda nahi !! Tongue LOLLOL

Usman is always on laal baati nowadays... talking with girls and then telling me I dont even know them... Shocked where as I can remember the ids as if you visit his sb then you will see regular ids there and then too he says he do not know them much... LOL
@ ishan.. yess m usually on Laal batti to avoid girls LOL

@ swetu.. really i dont know most of them... they visit my id.. i dont... :P most of those girls are from Pakistan Serial Forums i guess.. where i m quite active these days... they must be silent reader there because i have not seen them posting there Confused and Swetu if u are talking about the latest one in my SB.. she is the viewbie of Pakistani Serial Forum.. so i know her LOLLOL

LOL.. Well that is ok.. the viewbie thing.. but some ids I see them whenever I visit your id and then you say to me you dont know them.. so me wonder... LOL

Aacha to will need to see how you post in Pak serial forum.. kya itana likhate ho ki ladaki ya tumare profile aur sb par aati hai... Wink ROFL Tongue

Usman.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Hmmm. Ok... Thanks for the info.. Embarrassed

But you did not answer my question.. did you slept last night? cos you wrote goodnight? Tongue LOL

@ good night.. i went with the flow... LOL like everyone was saying good morning, noon, evening toh phir night ka time tha toh i said good night... i dint sleep the whole night.. infact the whole of Ramazan.. there hv been only few days in wch i have slept at night

Autumnn

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

LOL.. Well that is ok.. the viewbie thing.. but some ids I see them whenever I visit your id and then you say to me you dont know them.. so me wonder... LOL

Aacha to will need to see how you post in Pak serial forum.. kya itana likhate ho ki ladaki ya tumare profile aur sb par aati hai... Wink ROFL Tongue

see they scrap me i reply back.. they ask my name i ask there... than the next day i forget LOL

Autumnn

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

see they scrap me i reply back.. they ask my name i ask there... than the next day i forget LOL

hayeee.. bechari ladakiya... CryCryCryCry

Usman.

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Ouch
Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Usman

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Usman

Clap Clap Clap
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu Usman

Party  Party  Party

Usman have loads of fun
and in the evening eat when you can yummilicious food Tongue and ofcourse Ice-Cream..  yum yum... LOL

Your Fav... slurp slurp...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Your another fav

which we have to bear today... Sigh!!!

Usman is --->  Day Dreaming

We are ----> Sleepy Sleepy

and

OMG Anita came with flowers...

Tongue

Ok.. enough of Anita.. we can take so much only!!! LOL LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From me to you Usman... Wishing that like the fragrance of these flowers, let joy and sweet moments come in your life.

Ok.. Ab dekh I gave you a bunch of nice flowers and See Anita's flowers or is it flower.. ek hi daanta hai.. uff.. kya Kanjoos hai ye Anita.. tsk tsk... TongueTongue Isliye bolti hu.. Keep Friends and be fans to cool people like us... Big smile LOL

Happy Birthday Usman... Tongue

Wishing you lots of happiness, cheer,
joy, good health, wealth
and longgg line of girls at your sb... Tongue LOLLOLLOL

Party Party Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.

Go to top