Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 74)

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14016

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by Usman.

ok.. i think its time to say Good night now LOL

Hey you slept last night? Right now came to know that it was night of Lail Qadir yesterday night.. so you too must be awake whole night na? Sorry if this is wrong question. Embarrassed


this is the concept of Lailatul Qadar and when it is observed

Laylat al-Qadr  the Night of DestinyNight of Power,Night of Value, the Night of Decree or Night of Measures, is the anniversary of two very important dates in Islam that occurred in the month of Ramadan. It is the anniversary of the night Muslims believe the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

Laylat al-Qadr is to be found in the last ten odd nights of Ramadan. There is no history in the Qur'an as to when the specific date is.[1][2]Therefore in the Sunni communities of all the Islamic countries, the Laylat al-Qadar is found to be on the last ten nights of Ramadan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumnn

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by Usman.

ok.. i think its time to say Good night now LOL

Hey you slept last night? Right now came to know that it was night of Lail Qadir yesterday night.. so you too must be awake whole night na? Sorry if this is wrong question. Embarrassed


this is the concept of Lailatul Qadar and when it is observed

Laylat al-Qadr  the Night of DestinyNight of Power,Night of Value, the Night of Decree or Night of Measures, is the anniversary of two very important dates in Islam that occurred in the month of Ramadan. It is the anniversary of the night Muslims believe the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

Laylat al-Qadr is to be found in the last ten odd nights of Ramadan. There is no history in the Qur'an as to when the specific date is.[1][2]Therefore in the Sunni communities of all the Islamic countries, the Laylat al-Qadar is found to be on the last ten nights of Ramadan.

Hmmm. Ok... Thanks for the info.. Embarrassed

But you did not answer my question.. did you slept last night? cos you wrote goodnight? Tongue LOL

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by sweta01



Originally posted by Ishan.

Usu I know you are online , laal batti ke peeche chupne ka koi fayda nahi !! Tongue LOLLOL

Usman is always on laal baati nowadays... talking with girls and then telling me I dont even know them... Shocked where as I can remember the ids as if you visit his sb then you will see regular ids there and then too he says he do not know them much... LOL
@ ishan.. yess m usually on Laal batti to avoid girls LOL

@ swetu.. really i dont know most of them... they visit my id.. i dont... :P most of those girls are from Pakistan Serial Forums i guess.. where i m quite active these days... they must be silent reader there because i have not seen them posting there Confused and Swetu if u are talking about the latest one in my SB.. she is the viewbie of Pakistani Serial Forum.. so i know her LOLLOL

LOL.. Well that is ok.. the viewbie thing.. but some ids I see them whenever I visit your id and then you say to me you dont know them.. so me wonder... LOL

Aacha to will need to see how you post in Pak serial forum.. kya itana likhate ho ki ladaki ya tumare profile aur sb par aati hai... Wink ROFL Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14016

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01


Hmmm. Ok... Thanks for the info.. Embarrassed

But you did not answer my question.. did you slept last night? cos you wrote goodnight? Tongue LOL


@ good night.. i went with the flow... LOL like everyone was saying good morning, noon, evening toh phir night ka time tha toh i said good night... i dint sleep the whole night.. infact the whole of Ramazan.. there hv been only few days in wch i have slept at night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumnn

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14016

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01


LOL.. Well that is ok.. the viewbie thing.. but some ids I see them whenever I visit your id and then you say to me you dont know them.. so me wonder... LOL

Aacha to will need to see how you post in Pak serial forum.. kya itana likhate ho ki ladaki ya tumare profile aur sb par aati hai... Wink ROFL Tongue


see they scrap me i reply back.. they ask my name i ask there... than the next day i forget LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumnn

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

see they scrap me i reply back.. they ask my name i ask there... than the next day i forget LOL

hayeee.. bechari ladakiya... CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Ouch
Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Usman

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Usman

Clap Clap Clap
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu Usman

Party  Party  Party




Usman have loads of fun
and in the evening eat when you can yummilicious food Tongue and ofcourse Ice-Cream..  yum yum... LOL



Your Fav... slurp slurp...





'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Your another fav

which we have to bear today... Sigh!!!



Usman is --->  Day Dreaming

We are ----> Sleepy Sleepy

and
 
OMG Anita came with flowers...



Tongue

Ok.. enough of Anita.. we can take so much only!!! LOL LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From me to you Usman... Wishing that like the fragrance of these flowers, let joy and sweet moments come in your life.



Ok.. Ab dekh I gave you a bunch of nice flowers and See Anita's flowers or is it flower.. ek hi daanta hai.. uff.. kya Kanjoos hai ye Anita.. tsk tsk... TongueTongue Isliye bolti hu.. Keep Friends and be fans to cool people like us... Big smile LOL



Happy Birthday Usman... Tongue







Wishing you lots of happiness, cheer,
joy, good health, wealth
and longgg line of girls at your sb... Tongue LOLLOLLOL







Party Party Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Badmaash Company - It's a Good Girls' Adda ;) #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 513   Views: 22213

-Srushti- 513 22213 12 June 2012 at 3:59am by bhavika0611
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1188   Views: 46074

Ishan. 1188 46074 18 May 2011 at 10:05am by Autumnn
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 52 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1183   Views: 37973

Ishan. 1183 37973 12 March 2011 at 1:45am by Ismaail
Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Badmaash Company

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1140   Views: 43107

*Shruti* 1140 43107 16 February 2011 at 2:30am by *Shruti*
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 51 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Autumnn   Replies: 1185   Views: 47958

Autumnn 1185 47958 10 February 2011 at 10:40pm by pinkisluv91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index