Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

I'm good... day was good too.. bit exhausting though...
i waited for ur reply.. but it dint come so i left πŸ˜†

Ahah u waitedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well nowadays you just drop in and drop out. ACtually u are the new GhayabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Salman phansaoed Kareena during a press conference for BodyguardπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. On ques  did he ask Kareena before taking Katrina for the item song. He said Kareena said yes take Kareena and next when they asked abt SRK mocking his dabangg song, he said Kareena is his close friend so she will answer this oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. All the while KAreena was flusteredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
swetu again disappeared... Lavs . Swetu is the new gayeb.. not me πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: realitybites

So right Ishan. Reservations are unfair for the meritorious. They mar their chances and ruin their careers.  Why cant the under privileged be helped financially rather than doubting their capability, by means of giving percentage discounts?

Hey Lavs , I thought it was better to continue discussion here rather than in that topic. I so agree with you and this has been my view point too. I am totally for supporting the under privileged financially but giving them liberty in getting admissions even for as low score is wrong. I get so agitated whenever this issue comes up, seriously I HATE this reservation system !

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks, its absurdπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And another wierd thing is why wld Niharika want someone to remotely cause furor in her domination of the Kapoor empire?πŸ˜• Ram doesnt want to marry and sooner or later his marriage will have to result in a heir and that is going to lead to sharing of property! Unless of course Niharika is dementedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So her whole idea of forcing Ram to marry falls flat. Guess Ekta doesnt think!πŸ˜†

Welll Niharika aka Swity.. πŸ˜† and her chamcha bro thinks that Priya will be just naukarani for Ram.. πŸ€” πŸ€” I mean seriously.. where are their brains...????? πŸ˜† Even though Ram and Priya might not love each other right now.. from what angle did they think that Ram will treat her like a naukarani... πŸ˜²πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Too much!!!! I can see the future plot right now.. Ram Priya.. first nok jok.. then slowly falling in love.. here Niharika even smells that happening making problems for them.. in between Nuts and her Nutter (Kartik πŸ˜‰) fights, problems, issues with preg.. Problems between Nuts, Shipra, 2nd sis of Karthik (sorry forgot the name), and so on and so forth... πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

swetu again disappeared... Lavs . Swetu is the new gayeb.. not me πŸ˜†

Yeah.. seems like that to me too... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya karu.. some of my inlaws are here.. so busy with that.. πŸ˜› plus DD school too is there.. lot going on... so busy busy busy... 😊
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Hey Lavs , I thought it was better to continue discussion here rather than in that topic. I so agree with you and this has been my view point too. I am totally for supporting the under privileged financially but giving them liberty in getting admissions even for as low score is wrong. I get so agitated whenever this issue comes up, seriously I HATE this reservation system !

Usman> you cant escape the tagπŸ˜†πŸ˜† You post hi and its time for your bye🀣

Ishan>Sure Ishan, this is better place. The reservation system unfairly works against those put in hard work and toil endlessly to come up the merit list. The students are majorly demoralised , recently the DU merit list was 100%😲Ouch Where do lakhs of students go? Those in 90's and 80's, does their hardwork go down the drain, just becoz they were borne into a certain caste? Shdnt merit be the criteria? God gave brain to all and surely He didnt discriminate. Actually its all politics playing out.
Usman. thumbnail

Usman> you cant escape the tagπŸ˜†πŸ˜† You post hi and its time for your bye🀣

u know me so well han πŸ˜†
btw what are you guys discussing..m too lazy to read such long posts... some one pls summarize this for me πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Yeah.. seems like that to me too... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya karu.. some of my inlaws are here.. so busy with that.. πŸ˜› plus DD school too is there.. lot going on... so busy busy busy... 😊

oohhoo inlaws ki sewa ho rahi hai... good good lagi raho.. khoob sewa karo... ur gayeb rehna is justified now πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Welll Niharika aka Swity.. πŸ˜† and her chamcha bro thinks that Priya will be just naukarani for Ram.. πŸ€” πŸ€” I mean seriously.. where are their brains...????? πŸ˜† Even though Ram and Priya might not love each other right now.. from what angle did they think that Ram will treat her like a naukarani... πŸ˜²πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Too much!!!! I can see the future plot right now.. Ram Priya.. first nok jok.. then slowly falling in love.. here Niharika even smells that happening making problems for them.. in between Nuts and her Nutter (Kartik πŸ˜‰) fights, problems, issues with preg.. Problems between Nuts, Shipra, 2nd sis of Karthik (sorry forgot the name), and so on and so forth... πŸ˜†

Niharika's brother is a caricature, his charac is not well scroipted and is a filler. Priya is independent and head strong, how can Niha imagine that she wld be docile?ConfusedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  THe story had so much potential but Ekta had to ruin it and make it just like mediocre melodrama stuff she has been making. Its turning to be the same, just the actors faces and channel is difft.