Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 43)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Ishan secretly watches all saas-bahu soaps in order to know more about his books!WinkROFL Nah his Mom keeps an eye on him!!ROFL

Yeah for some strange reason in order to show Priya a simple girl, you need not make her wear tacky clothes. We dont want glamourous clothes or designer stuff but real life woman who is educated and making  a living on her own.

I did see How I met...I found it ok I watched CastleLOL Its fairly ok. Everybody loves Raymond is hilariousROFL Did see the "Angry family one!ROFLROFLROFL

Yeah I agree with Ishan.. till now BALH is not a typical saas-bahu soap.. till some time till it reach there.. first let Ram and Priya get married then lets see what Ekta Maata do... Tongue LOL Hopefully they will concentrate on Newly weds and their journey more than chillar party aka side characters... LOL In the BALH forum side characters are called Chillar Party... ROFL

Lavs.. I mean Priya clothes do not look tacky.. they seem fine or rather simple to me.. Tongue LOL which is Ok I mean.. Girls do wear simple clothes as well. Waise her all salary is gone to house and her sisters and mom's demands.. so bechari kidhar se khudh ke liye clothes kharidi karegi... Wink LOLLOLLOL

I have heard about Castle a lot.. is it a game show or a regular show? Yeah.. Love ELR. Superb!!! though dont get to watch much. When is Angry Family timings? Never heard of it.. will surely catch it if feasible... Smile

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishan.

Sweta yeah , my mom watches that show so sometimes I do watch it !! Tongue

@ Lavs

BALH is not yet a saas bahu serial !! LOL
LOLLOLLOLphir kya hai? Saas is step Mom-Niharika and Priya is BahuLOLLOLLOL Ok u can say its the same age grp Saas-Bahu riftLOL

LOL @ same age group Saas-Bahu rift... LOLLOLLOL Well yeah.. Niharika does seem same age as Ram at least.. no way she looks step mom.. I find it funny that Ram calls her mom.. feels so weird... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by Ishan.

Sweta yeah , my mom watches that show so sometimes I do watch it !! Tongue

@ Lavs

BALH is not yet a saas bahu serial !! LOL
LOLLOLLOLphir kya hai? Saas is step Mom-Niharika and Priya is BahuLOLLOLLOL Ok u can say its the same age grp Saas-Bahu riftLOL

LOL @ same age group Saas-Bahu rift... LOLLOLLOL Well yeah.. Niharika does seem same age as Ram at least.. no way she looks step mom.. I find it funny that Ram calls her mom.. feels so weird... LOL

Exactly when for the first time I saw Ram calling her mom , I was so puzzled !! Confused LOLLOLLOL

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
LOLLOL Yeah same age Saas Bahu aur BetaWinkLOLLOL I read it in newspaper and they commented its surprising why  Eva Grover ( Niharika) agreed to play the role. SHe isnt so old and doesnt look old too.
Castle is a crime based show, the lead man is called Castle and he is awriterpLOL who has a teen daughter. He is having feelings for the NYPD cop Kate with whom he solves cases.
SwetaLOLLOL Angry family was one of the episodes of Everybodes..Raymond. It was hilariousLOL. What is "how I met your mother" based on?

Ishan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Does anybody watch Just Dance ??Tongue
realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Nope Ishan, I did catch it for a few secs once in a while but its too much drama for me and after dose of DID, its monotonous. I did catch AB interview today on CNN-IBN and he was good today, very friendly and relaxed.He shared interesting facts abt the shooting during his movies. Did u know the famous drunken scene in AAA was shot without Manmohan Desai being presentLOLLOL. Also the dance in Don-Khaike pan benaraswala had some steps inspired from Abhishek dancing to the tune at the setLOLLOLLOLLOL Amitabh said Abhishek danced sideways!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ishan.

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hello guys how are you all

Ishan.

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
HugHey Welcome back Ismail. So whats the new at ur end?
You know Monu left and following her Raju tooOuch.So its mostly Sweta, Ishan, Usman and me here.
ANy show u watching these days?

Ismaail

Go to top