Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 42)

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, SwetuHug I just swung by here bcoz I knew you guys would have wished meSmile How is everyone doing? It has been many months that I dropped by..Life has been very hectic and I have not been watching any TV show latelyUnhappy so there isn't much to do on IF! 

Work front pe, I completed 6 months and got confirmed. My managers have all the nice things about meTongue home front pe: me and DH havent been getting a lot of time to talk..so weekends pe it is just him and me..catching upConfused pata nahi, why it is so difficult to spend quality time in India..time just goes by commuting.

Khair...what is everyone else upto?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionAutumnnIshan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hey SAS !!! Hug I have sent you a message do check it !! Tongue And yes wishing you many happy returns of the day once again !!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybitesAutumnn

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Dear SASHug,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May this special day be full of joy and laughter and wish you good health and prosperity.

Have a wonderful dayParty and a fabulous year.Star

Best wishes

AutumnnIshan.

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

Thanks a lot, SwetuHug I just swung by here bcoz I knew you guys would have wished meSmile How is everyone doing? It has been many months that I dropped by..Life has been very hectic and I have not been watching any TV show latelyUnhappy so there isn't much to do on IF! 

Work front pe, I completed 6 months and got confirmed. My managers have all the nice things about meTongue home front pe: me and DH havent been getting a lot of time to talk..so weekends pe it is just him and me..catching upConfused pata nahi, why it is so difficult to spend quality time in India..time just goes by commuting.

Khair...what is everyone else upto?

Heyy Hug So good to see you here.. Hug Big smile 

Khoop Khoop bhaara vatale tuze post bhagu.. Tongue Big smile Hug

hehe.. On t.v. there is not much to see either.. so you are not missing much on it... LOL

Yeah.. traveling do take a toil here in India... though good to know that you are enjoying weekends and having good office front going on... Big smile Do come by here as and when you can... Tongue

Once again A Very Happy Birthday to you SAS... Hug

realitybitesIshan.

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Ishan you watching serials on Sony and that too BALH... Shocked ye kaise hua? LOL Does your mom watched that serial? Tongue LOLLOL

Lavs and Ishan.. waise Priya clothes in BALH are mediocre... well I find them ok yaar.. LOL I mean feel like normal clothes a normal girl would wear.. right? Tongue LOL

Lavs I too love those English shows.. though I like How I Met Your Mother.. it is funny.. good tp.. LOL I too like Everybody Loves Raymond.. so many shows are good and funny.. nice entertainment.. love them... Big smile

But ya.. as compared to other channels Sony Shows are good. Clap

realitybitesIshan.

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Ishan you watching serials on Sony and that too BALH... Shocked ye kaise hua? LOL Does your mom watched that serial? Tongue LOLLOL

Lavs and Ishan.. waise Priya clothes in BALH are mediocre... well I find them ok yaar.. LOL I mean feel like normal clothes a normal girl would wear.. right? Tongue LOL

Lavs I too love those English shows.. though I like How I Met Your Mother.. it is funny.. good tp.. LOL I too like Everybody Loves Raymond.. so many shows are good and funny.. nice entertainment.. love them... Big smile

But ya.. as compared to other channels Sony Shows are good. Clap
Ishan secretly watches all saas-bahu soaps in order to know more about his books!WinkROFL Nah his Mom keeps an eye on him!!ROFL

Yeah for some strange reason in order to show Priya a simple girl, you need not make her wear tacky clothes. We dont want glamourous clothes or designer stuff but real life woman who is educated and making  a living on her own.

I did see How I met...I found it ok I watched CastleLOL Its fairly ok. Everybody loves Raymond is hilariousROFL Did see the "Angry family one!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Sweta yeah , my mom watches that show so sometimes I do watch it !! Tongue

@ Lavs

BALH is not yet a saas bahu serial !! Tongue LOLLOLLOL
realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Sweta yeah , my mom watches that show so sometimes I do watch it !! Tongue

@ Lavs

BALH is not yet a saas bahu serial !! Tongue LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLphir kya hai? Saas is step Mom-Niharika and Priya is BahuLOLLOLLOL Ok u can say its the same age grp Saas-Bahu riftLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Go to top