Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | (Page 39)

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Yeah Sweta, the last of HP movie is releasing on 15th here but they say u never know JKR may continue with Harry's kids!LOL BTW I havent read any of the books and neither do I have the time toLOL but I saw HP movies on HBO. Hence I wrote abt it.

Ishan, nothing much just busy with work and trying for something new.

Usman and his fascination with bhoots nowLOL Ismail wld have pulled his leg badlyLOL Where is he?Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.Ishan.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Just saw Saas Bina Sasural today's episode which is yet to be telecast tonight.. hehe.. it has been uploaded by setindia on their channel.. saw it on the forum and saw it.. haha.. crazy sony Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.realitybitesIshan.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Just saw Saas Bina Sasural today's episode which is yet to be telecast tonight.. hehe.. it has been uploaded by setindia on their channel.. saw it on the forum and saw it.. haha.. crazy sony Tongue

LOLLOL sony used to be a good channel until it got hijacked by CID & Comedy Circus LOL

realitybitesIshan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
How students write their exam papers !! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
LOLLOL Enjoy! Sweta, till the fun lasts! BTW did u watch Bade ache, I lost track in between but saw on Thur. What is the reason for Ram to marry Priya?Confused Beyond me to comprehend!LOL . Isnt Ram's step mom already controlling over the house!Angry  why wld she want some competition?  Ekta perhaps believes in having the  most absurd way to force the leads into marryingLOLLOLLOL

Usman, SOny did well only briefly and during those times I didnt watch TV muchLOLLOLLOL It turned into a bhoot channel ( ur favLOLLOL) and then tried all tricks in the trade to get back in the groove but hasnt been able toLOL

Ishan the answer sheet is hilariousLOLLOL

Autumn.Ishan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@ Lavs

Actually Priya and her family first think the rishta is for her sister Ayesha but later when they arrive for roka Priya comes to know that the rishta was for her and not for Ayesha.

Ram's step mom wants Ram to marry Priya because she thinks Priya is a very simple girl and she will stay like a servant in the Kapoor house after marriage !! Tongue

realitybitesAutumn.

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

@ Lavs

Actually Priya and her family first think the rishta is for her sister Ayesha but later when they arrive for roka Priya comes to know that the rishta was for her and not for Ayesha.

Ram's step mom wants Ram to marry Priya because she thinks Priya is a very simple girl and she will stay like a servant in the Kapoor house after marriage !! Tongue
Thanks Ishan for explaining. What I dont get is the reason for Ram-Priya marriage by Step Mom. Why does she need a servant like Priya? and didnt she NOT want Ram to marry at all. A bachelor Ram is easier to manipulate nah! Confused

Ishan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by Ishan.

@ Lavs

Thanks Ishan for explaining. What I dont get is the reason for Ram-Priya marriage by Step Mom. Why does she need a servant like Priya? and didnt she NOT want Ram to marry at all. A bachelor Ram is easier to manipulate nah! Confused

She thinks Priya is a naive girl who wont try to manipulate Ram and thus she can be successful in her evil plans, in case Ram marries some other girl then that girl may give a competition to the step mom in getting all the daulat !! Tongue LOLLOLLOLLOL

realitybites

Go to top