Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | - Page 36

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Usman.

i heard the hindi version mujhey toh samajh mein hi nahi aaya whats so offensive in it πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ishan help please .. is mein itna controversial kya hai πŸ˜†

Someone just told me the meaning of a word which occurs in the song when it is sung fast in a loop ! So that word is offensive !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Ishan.

Someone just told me the meaning of a word which occurs in the song when it is sung fast in a loop ! So that word is offensive !!

pm me that word...πŸ˜†
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Usu the word is DK Bose , it has a bad meaning when said in a loop. Now don't ask me what the meaning is , coz honestly I dont know what bad meaning it has !! πŸ˜› I just know its an abuse which some people use !
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tell me honestly Ishan, Are you being naive or you are pretentious?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Usman, even I dont know what the word means but yes its a bad expletive used by uncultured people. Anyway Aamir lost whatever respect was left for him🀒🀒 Salman is so much better and yes SRK is BEST 😳😳😳

Ok all of you VOTE For the CC BannerπŸ˜›
Ishan. thumbnail
@ Lavs

No I dont ! πŸ˜† I can be naive but not pretentious !! 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ishan I was simply pulling ur leg. You are a good person.

It was in the news that there is huge betting going on Aish's pregnancy-whether it will be a boy or a girl!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The betters are trying get in touch with her Obstetrician to know the gender of the baby!! There will be heavy betting in Nov when it will be due dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-realitybites

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ishan I was simply pulling ur leg. You are a good person.

It was in the news that there is huge betting going on Aish's pregnancy-whether it will be a boy or a girl!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The betters are trying get in touch with her Obstetrician to know the gender of the baby!! There will be heavy betting in Nov when it will be due dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can't believe that !! 😲 Betting on what the gender of the child will be ? Sometimes I really feel bad for the baby. Such negative energy around it even before it can see the world ! Why can't media leave Aish and her baby alone? Some random actress posts on her FB acc. saying Aish opted for IVF to get a male baby. The actress didn't even think twice before making such libelous statement.
Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
^ Ash's pregnancy topic seems to be the hot news these days ... herion shelved or not, Ash being replaced, Baby male or female, Madhur crying foul or Ash ditched him, AB sr defending Bahu...they are boring now..
Usman. thumbnail
beautiful quote

I hate two faced people. It's hard to decide which face to slap first

🀣
Ishan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Usman.

^ Ash's pregnancy topic seems to be the hot news these days ... herion shelved or not, Ash being replaced, Baby male or female, Madhur crying foul or Ash ditched him, AB sr defending Bahu...they are boring now..

Seriously I am so irritated by this tomfoolery of the media !! Can't they publish any other news than reporting on Aish and her baby 24/7 ? Also Madhur - Aish controversy is gaining too much publicity now with the media speculating over who should sue whom ! πŸ₯±