Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Was enjoying my vacation Ismaail ! 😆 Hows you btw ? I am happy Bigg Boss is finally about to end ! this season was very boring !
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Lol sorry , barabar read nahi kiya ! Thanks to you too for the wishes ! 😳 😆

now its fine.😆.. you are welcome ðŸ˜›
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Was enjoying my vacation Ismaail ! 😆 Hows you btw ? I am happy Bigg Boss is finally about to end ! this season was very boring !

i agree with you.. it was fun in the beginning and to some extend in the middle period too.. but since the last few days it has got extremely boring.. i toh havent even watched for quite a few days now.. will watch only grand finale now
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BB5 Over 🥳

Will miss the forum but for DT duties it will be free free free 🥳

Dhinka Chinka Dhinka Chinka Dhinka Chinka... Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey hey

teen mahinose, reported posts, members bashing, PMs se chutakara  🥳

Hey hey Hey
Hey Hey hey

Dhinka Chinka Dhinka Chinka Dhinka Chinka...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
God!! I'm glad BB is over!! Whatta a season ji!!  Sooo many controversies. The forum was a madhouse. I can understand Sweta's happiness!! 😆 Even I'm relieved. 😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Can we change the name of our CC again? We are not badmaash yaar. Such shareef ppl...mebbe name it Big Boss ke classy cluster. 😆
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Can we change the name of our CC again? We are not badmaash yaar. Such shareef ppl...mebbe name it Big Boss ke classy cluster. 😆

rofl.. or big boss k bashers ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

btw, Mb.. what are your reactions on Juhi winning BB
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

Azaadi Mubarik swetu 😆😆

Forum locked ho toh total azaad. 😆 I hope it gets locked soon though I dont think it will be. :(

Juhi winning is fine. Its like who is more balance and had a nicer outing in the house. Sky and Sid would never be cos of their outburst in the house. Mahek with all the speculation and late entry especially would have been unfair winner. That's remains Amar and Juhi. Ideally I would have liked Amar to win. But If not him then Juhi is fine.

And yes please do change the name of the CC from next CC. Lets all pour in our suggestions for the name. Also do we need Bigg Boss in the name?

Edit.. I think I will go MIA soon. Need to catch up on my books and other work. Too much to catch up on.

EDIT Again 😆: Survivor India show looks good. Masala bhi hai aur adventure bhi. Looks interesting though forum  needs to catch up. Being a weekend show, it may not generate crowd over the week. May be that is the downfall for forum not being active. Also I like

Edit one more 😛: Paravarish Show... nice concept, issues they take. Refreshing change. Forum too is ok as such. Nice discussion. Not majorly active but still good.
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweta01

Forum locked ho toh total azaad. 😆 I hope it gets locked soon though I dont think it will be. :(

Juhi winning is fine. Its like who is more balance and had a nicer outing in the house. Sky and Sid would never be cos of their outburst in the house. Mahek with all the speculation and late entry especially would have been unfair winner. That's remains Amar and Juhi. Ideally I would have liked Amar to win. But If not him then Juhi is fine.

And yes please do change the name of the CC from next CC. Lets all pour in our suggestions for the name. Also do we need Bigg Boss in the name?

Edit.. I think I will go MIA soon. Need to catch up on my books and other work. Too much to catch up on.

EDIT Again 😆: Survivor India show looks good. Masala bhi hai aur adventure bhi. Looks interesting though forum  needs to catch up. Being a weekend show, it may not generate crowd over the week. May be that is the downfall for forum not being active. Also I like

Edit one more 😛: Paravarish Show... nice concept, issues they take. Refreshing change. Forum too is ok as such. Nice discussion. Not majorly active but still good.

Asking me 2 be more active here aur khud going MIA. Not fair.😆

Haan Mahek ko toh Slaman se dosti badi bhaari padi.😉

U active on Parvarish forum? Dat's d only show I'm watching, that is I must hv watched abt 6-7 epis of dat show. Hoping 2 watch dis show regularly so may start posting der.

Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys, remember me?😉 Sorry hv been a stranger here, kya karu bad at multi-tasking. Was doing all my posting on  BB forum.😆