Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | - Page 116

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ismaail

Hey Guys Ajj meri dadi ka Bypass hai hai

So  really hope and pray kay every thing will be fine

Ismail, prayers and good luck.. Wishing your dadi a good and quick recovery. Take Care Buddy. 😳
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

Congratulations nd celebrations.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah lya akele akele dance kar rahi ho, party kab milegi.πŸ˜‰

But I'm gonna miss d BB forum yaar. Abhi toh no show is interesting me. Parvarish is fine, btw jisska darr tha wohi hua. My kids r hooked on Parvarish.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kabhi kabhi OTT ho jaata hai, but last epi was good, d last part dat is, as I only saw dat portion.

Ya CB is good time pass aur best part is something we can totally relate to.

Thank You Thank You πŸ˜† You can too join in dancing πŸ˜† Koi rok tok nahi hai πŸ˜‰

Well members do miss the forum much more than DT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Frankly I feel free in my  heart.. cannot tell you how much.. cannot explain... jaise bird cage se bhar aate hue feel karta hoga na.. waise mujhe lag raha hai.. πŸ˜† Its like have to go to IF and forum and its never ending silly fights... and then oh wait.. 😲 forum is locked πŸ˜† ye sab feeling aati hai... πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† woohooo πŸ₯³

If I was a member then yes I would have felt the same as you.. Also if there were not so many fights too then too I would have miss it. Waise ye time ka show was okie dokie.. good in patches Language used this season on the forum was worse ever. Kya kya padha hai maine.. gosh!!!! Padhane ko bhi sharam aati thi and was not able to read it completely at times... some of the pictures too were yuck... my god.. worse ever forum in terms of language and pictures and abuses. 🀒  would have write one line but forget.. will pm it πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

aacha your kids got hooked to Parvarish.. good.. dont fret.. you can always talk about issues to them. Children are smarter than we think πŸ˜› they understand things if explained properly. 😳

Ye CB kya hai? πŸ€” some show but what? cannot think of anything. πŸ˜•
Autumnn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

nice name.. "name to be decided" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ye bhi naam thi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 @ bold.. you know me so well..πŸ˜†

Ofcourse I know you well.. πŸ˜› Usman and bhukkadgiri are synonym πŸ˜› πŸ˜†  Waise kya khaya.. πŸ˜† Ice-cream toh nahi? πŸ˜‰

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Ofcourse I know you well.. πŸ˜› Usman and bhukkadgiri are synonym πŸ˜› πŸ˜†  Waise kya khaya.. πŸ˜† Ice-cream toh nahi? πŸ˜‰

lolss.. nahi aalo paratha khayaπŸ˜†
ravishin_dude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is Invite Only CC. Please do NOT barge in and post. Thanks.

Ok .. Have pmed IshanEdited by ravishin_dude - 12 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

lolss.. nahi aalo paratha khayaπŸ˜†

so late in the  night.. wow.. πŸ˜†

yaar lets finish this CC fast and move to next one.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You Thank You πŸ˜† You can too join in dancing πŸ˜† Koi rok tok nahi hai πŸ˜‰

Well members do miss the forum much more than DT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Frankly I feel free in my  heart.. cannot tell you how much.. cannot explain... jaise bird cage se bhar aate hue feel karta hoga na.. waise mujhe lag raha hai.. πŸ˜† Its like have to go to IF and forum and its never ending silly fights... and then oh wait.. 😲 forum is locked πŸ˜† ye sab feeling aati hai... πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† woohooo πŸ₯³

If I was a member then yes I would have felt the same as you.. Also if there were not so many fights too then too I would have miss it. Waise ye time ka show was okie dokie.. good in patches Language used this season on the forum was worse ever. Kya kya padha hai maine.. gosh!!!! Padhane ko bhi sharam aati thi and was not able to read it completely at times... some of the pictures too were yuck... my god.. worse ever forum in terms of language and pictures and abuses. 🀒  would have write one line but forget.. will pm it πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

aacha your kids got hooked to Parvarish.. good.. dont fret.. you can always talk about issues to them. Children are smarter than we think πŸ˜› they understand things if explained properly. 😳

Ye CB kya hai? πŸ€” some show but what? cannot think of anything. πŸ˜•

CB=Chetan Bhagat.πŸ˜† GotchaπŸ˜‰

Ya d language in IF forum dis time was yuck by some of d members, par kya karein ppl seem to enjoy such posts.πŸ˜† Aur upar se U r accused of being a Mahek fan.🀣 Sach much kya namune the.πŸ˜† Chalo na u can breathe in breathe out aaram se.πŸ˜‰

After watching Parvarish while going 2 bed my son was quite concerned abt wat would happen 2 d kids as princi had called dem wid their parents nd thinks dey'lll be asked 2 leave d sch. I asked him dat wat should d princi do nd he said dat she should forgive dem.πŸ˜† I was in fact happy as seems tht wat dey're showing has got him thinking.πŸ˜‰

Autumnn thumbnail

CB=Chetan Bhagat.πŸ˜† GotchaπŸ˜‰

Ya d language in IF forum dis time was yuck by some of d members, par kya karein ppl seem to enjoy such posts.πŸ˜† Aur upar se U r accused of being a Mahek fan.🀣 Sach much kya namune the.πŸ˜† Chalo na u can breathe in breathe out aaram se.πŸ˜‰

After watching Parvarish while going 2 bed my son was quite concerned abt wat would happen 2 d kids as princi had called dem wid their parents nd thinks dey'lll be asked 2 leave d sch. I asked him dat wat should d princi do nd he said dat she should forgive dem.πŸ˜† I was in fact happy as seems tht wat dey're showing has got him thinking.πŸ˜‰

OH CB... πŸ˜† oh silly of me. I thought you were talking of some show. Gotcha πŸ˜›

LOL not everyone enjoyed such posts 😳 πŸ˜† ROFLOL.. I swear. me and Mahek fan.. 😲😲😲 that was really the limit!!!!  πŸ˜† You know how much I looovee Mahek πŸ˜‰ 🀣 I think of it sometimes and it really makes me laugh... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But this happens. Any action cos of certain contestant against a member and that member thinks that DT is fan of such and such contestants. πŸ˜† so silly really.. I can write book on these points.. actually I am going to write all such funny points. But seriously Mahek fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ooops I forgot I am talking to a Mahek phanka 🀣

See I told you na children understand and yeah they start thinking on newer things and issues.. Nice.. πŸ‘ As long as we settle those issues by talking and explanining then it is good. I am glad your children started watching the show. 😊

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OH CB... πŸ˜† oh silly of me. I thought you were talking of some show. Gotcha πŸ˜›

LOL not everyone enjoyed such posts 😳 πŸ˜† ROFLOL.. I swear. me and Mahek fan.. 😲😲😲 that was really the limit!!!!  πŸ˜† You know how much I looovee Mahek πŸ˜‰ 🀣 I think of it sometimes and it really makes me laugh... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But this happens. Any action cos of certain contestant against a member and that member thinks that DT is fan of such and such contestants. πŸ˜† so silly really.. I can write book on these points.. actually I am going to write all such funny points. But seriously Mahek fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ooops I forgot I am talking to a Mahek phanka 🀣

See I told you na children understand and yeah they start thinking on newer things and issues.. Nice.. πŸ‘ As long as we settle those issues by talking and explanining then it is good. I am glad your children started watching the show. 😊

Nahin so want 2 watch some shows but nothing interests me. 1 of my IF frnd was insisting dat I watch EHM, just watched a couple of epis, but couldn't  get interested. I rather watch reruns of old shows.πŸ˜†

Ab Mahek itni bhi buri nahin thi dat u r ROFLing just thinking of loving her.πŸ˜‰Accha even if not a fan, admit it dat Mahek was way better than d other housemates. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh yeah ppl do enjoy such posts, dekha nahin kitni garma-garmi chalti thi. Pata nahin Y ppl simply couldn't ignore suchh abusive posts, then khud hi woh threads would become oblivious, nd ur work would become redundant.ROFL
Autumnn thumbnail

Nahin so want 2 watch some shows but nothing interests me. 1 of my IF frnd was insisting dat I watch EHM, just watched a couple of epis, but couldn't  get interested. I rather watch reruns of old shows.πŸ˜†

Ab Mahek itni bhi buri nahin thi dat u r ROFLing just thinking of loving her.πŸ˜‰Accha even if not a fan, admit it dat Mahek was way better than d other housemates. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh yeah ppl do enjoy such posts, dekha nahin kitni garma-garmi chalti thi. Pata nahin Y ppl simply couldn't ignore suchh abusive posts, then khud hi woh threads would become oblivious, nd ur work would become redundant.🀣

Ab ye EHM kya hai.. πŸ˜† full form likho bhai for first time when you write names of something new πŸ˜›

@ blue... loving her 😲 idhar liking her bhi dur dur tak nahi hai πŸ˜› aur aap direct loving her par pauch gayi 🀣 She is OK yaar. πŸ˜› No Like No Love No Hate Just Ok πŸ˜†

Aha what bliss it would have been if my work would have been redundant, that is super like πŸ˜ƒ. Would have at least enjoy the forum and did for fourm locked even πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†