Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishan.

I hope you are not dancing on this song ! 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ofcourse I am πŸ˜†πŸ˜† danced a bit after knowing forum is locked but sitting position pe bhi ancing hoti hai yayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usman, bugsy will be there for net season, she had said so to that effect. So hopefully she will be there πŸ˜› Once a person comes in DT he or she can hardly post so you did not see Ishan posting much πŸ˜›

Autumnn thumbnail
Which all programs are you all watching?

I am watching Parvarissh, Dekha Ek Khwab, Kuch Toh Log Kehenege, Na Tum Kaho that new show Mohan aur Mrs. Vyas.. gosh I miss it today in the forum getting locked happiness. πŸ˜† Diya Aur Bhatti, Balika Vadhu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† some regularly though if time and interesting thing is there and some just read updates or catch on and off. And in English Friends and sometimes Big Bang Theory.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Its more about discussing the show with our friends rather than actually watching the show. We used to watch the show to discuss it with our Bigg Boss gang and not vice versa , so may be since a lot of old members have been missing this season I felt like the season was boring. And the other reason as Sweta mentioned. πŸ˜›
Autumnn thumbnail
I will post more in next season... πŸ˜‰ wait and watch πŸ˜†

Usman, dont go offline.. chat karo re.. aaj time hai mere pass.. πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Which all programs are you all watching?

I am watching Parvarissh, Dekha Ek Khwab, Kuch Toh Log Kehenege, Na Tum Kaho that new show Mohan aur Mrs. Vyas.. gosh I miss it today in the forum getting locked happiness. πŸ˜† Diya Aur Bhatti, Balika Vadhu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† some regularly though if time and interesting thing is there and some just read updates or catch on and off. And in English Friends and sometimes Big Bang Theory.

I watch Parvarissh , DEK , SBS and TMKOC. TMKOC on a regular basis , other 3 as and when get timeπŸ˜›

Autumnn thumbnail

I watch Parvarissh , DEK , SBS and TMKOC. TMKOC on a regular basis , other 3 as and when get timeπŸ˜›

I like Parvarissh too. Nothing OTT about it. I post in that forum too. OH and I forgot Survivor too.. I watched that too. πŸ˜† I dont have Sab channel. and yes SBS too I watched.. I think I follow way too many serials πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well all are not regularly time ho toh dekh leti hu par keep myself updated with whats happening. πŸ˜†

Usman has become gayab πŸ€” New Mr. Gayab Roa...

Ismail has now totally into Juhi AT and he posts there only well now that forum has locked he might come here πŸ˜†

Ishan. thumbnail
^^ I agree about Parvarissh bu the last week episodes were stretched too much in finding the 2 girls , I wish there was less of that melodrama , rest the show is good.

Ismaail , I am sure he will be back to BBKB , yaha ka veteran member hai woh ! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail

^^ I agree about Parvarissh bu the last week episodes were stretched too much in finding the 2 girls , I wish there was less of that melodrama , rest the show is good.

Ismaail , I am sure he will be back to BBKB , yaha ka veteran member hai woh ! πŸ˜‰

Have not watched last 3 episodes of Parvarissh.  Show hai toh thoda drama banega.

Yeah, hope he should come here soon. Always used to say CC not moving and now doing nothing to move this CC.. Ismail πŸ˜†

hey this CC finish karu aaj and what about new name.. lets change our name.. all wanted it na..so what say?

Which new movies you saw? Any good movies you can suggest to watch?

Ishan do you read books?

Ishan. thumbnail
Yeah I hope this CC gets finished today , its almost an year since this CC was started ! πŸ˜† About new name I dont know , maybe we should remove Bigg Boss from the title ? I guess people think this CC is for everyone from BB forum , so maybe we can remove Bigg Boss from the title what say ?

I really did not watch any new movie. One of my friends watched Don 2 and he says it was awesome , though his review is not reliable since he is a SRK fan ! πŸ˜†

Sweta , I love to read books but only when I dont have access to TV or internet ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† do you have any good suggestions for books?
Autumnn thumbnail

Yeah I hope this CC gets finished today , its almost an year since this CC was started ! πŸ˜† About new name I dont know , maybe we should remove Bigg Boss from the title ? I guess people think this CC is for everyone from BB forum , so maybe we can remove Bigg Boss from the title what say ?

I really did not watch any new movie. One of my friends watched Don 2 and he says it was awesome , though his review is not reliable since he is a SRK fan ! πŸ˜†

Sweta , I love to read books but only when I dont have access to TV or internet ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† do you have any good suggestions for books?

@ Bold.. Bingo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You said It!!! πŸ˜› Yep.. lets remove Bigg Boss πŸ˜† but if we remove that then we need completely new name.. and which will be... ?

And OMG this CC started a year back 😲😲😲😲😲

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:20pm

Oh OH.. Boy really year hone ko aaya   *faints like Monu style* 😳 πŸ˜† awww I am missing Monu, new CC and no bhaagam bhag with her to post there first 😭 Hope she too come back but I know she wont be as she is too busy with college.

Have heard some good things about Don 2. May be it is little better. Promos se looks OK.. and how come you did not watch hit as your fav Priyanka is there na πŸ˜†

LOL!!!! Hope you read at least studies books when TV or internet is there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What kind of books you like, may be I can suggest. 😊
I am sure you dont like love stories to read or do you? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†