Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Hi guys, remember me?😉 Sorry hv been a stranger here, kya karu bad at multi-tasking. Was doing all my posting on  BB forum.😆

This CC is stranger to CCians during BB. Still it somewhat moved this time that means show was not that interesting? 😆

Haan Haan you are Mahek ka Phanka so will bring out haazar excuses 😉 😆😆 Her entry should not have been so late, that amounts to unfair advantage.

MIA.. kaash.. but I really wish and I will try.. lol main nahi toh kya rest of the guys are here and you know them all now as you are famous in forum this season what with Mahekian label on you 😛 😆

Yep, I am posting at Parvarish forum.. I like the serial and issues they take up. No OTT so far in the serial. Forum is also good in the sense most of the issues are discussed. So good. Nice discussion there.

Started posting in Survivour forum too.. 😆 I like the show so far. BB kind of show with adventures.

I toh post randomly on various forums too 😆

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweta01

This CC is stranger to CCians during BB. Still it somewhat moved this time that means show was not that interesting? 😆

Haan Haan you are Mahek ka Phanka so will bring out haazar excuses 😉 😆😆 Her entry should not have been so late, that amounts to unfair advantage.

MIA.. kaash.. but I really wish and I will try.. lol main nahi toh kya rest of the guys are here and you know them all now as you are famous in forum this season what with Mahekian label on you 😛 😆

Yep, I am posting at Parvarish forum.. I like the serial and issues they take up. No OTT so far in the serial. Forum is also good in the sense most of the issues are discussed. So good. Nice discussion there.

Started posting in Survivour forum too.. 😆 I like the show so far. BB kind of show with adventures.

I toh post randomly on various forums too 😆

Mahek? Kaun Mahek? 😉

Arre u never told me u were Sanjay Dutt pankha?😆😆😆

Survivour looks like poor man's Bigg Boss.

Accha will lurk in Parvarish forum, mujhe bhi show achha laga, but don't wany my kiddos watching dis show.😆
Autumnn thumbnail

Mahek? Kaun Mahek? 😉

Arre u never told me u were Sanjay Dutt pankha?😆😆😆

Survivour looks like poor man's Bigg Boss.

Accha will lurk in Parvarish forum, mujhe bhi show achha laga, but don't wany my kiddos watching dis show.😆

Acting kuch khaas nahi hai 😛

If I were that I would have won the award but I did not

My kid watches Paravish and loves it too. 😆 She likes to see kids and if any show or ad has that then she will watch it. 😛 If I changed the channel then she will say Aaa I want to see it, I like that. 😆 Infact as a family all should watch it 😛 Interesting issues pe discussion bhi hojayega. Though my kiddo is small to discuss it.

khamosshhh thumbnail
[

My kid watches Paravish and loves it too. 😆 She likes to see kids and if any show or ad has that then she will watch it. 😛 If I changed the channel then she will say Aaa I want to see it, I like that. 😆 Infact as a family all should watch it 😛 Interesting issues pe discussion bhi hojayega. Though my kiddo is small to discuss it.

U at least were nominated 4 d pankha award.😆 BTW were r these awards posted?

Even my kids love parvarish, but I don't want dem 2 pick up 'childering' tips, I want 2 pick up parenting tips. 😆

Autumnn thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Even my kids love parvarish, but I don't want dem 2 pick up 'childering' tips, I want 2 pick up parenting tips. 😆
[/QUOTE]
LOL That was Dillies 😆 saazish 😆

Member Award Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2650474

Hehe good one @ childering and parenting tips 😆

khamosshhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

LOL That was Dillies 😆 saazish 😆

Member Award Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2650474

Hehe good one @ childering and parenting tips 😆

Oh wow cool awards. Congo 2 u nd all here who got awards.👏

Pata nahin kab I'll get d hang of IF forum, even after more thn one year feeling my way around nd agar u wouldn't hv been der, tab toh aur haalat buri hoti.😡 wid myself.
Autumnn thumbnail

Oh wow cool awards. Congo 2 u nd all here who got awards.👏

Pata nahin kab I'll get d hang of IF forum, even after more thn one year feeling my way around nd agar u wouldn't hv been der, tab toh aur haalat buri hoti.😡 wid myself.

btw lol @ poor man of Bigg Boss for Survivor 😆

You just need to check links and options available to know about a certain site. Surfing them will give you more idea.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey ssshhh of course we remember you

swetu where are you going.. 

loving these two song at the moment.. so soothing.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGfWy_LAkeg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_ZOcWBN58&feature=fvwre[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Usman.

rofl.. or big boss k bashers 😆😆

btw, Mb.. what are your reactions on Juhi winning BB

Nah...we're not bashers. We are shareef nice akalmand ppl. 😛 😆

I didn't mind Juhi winning Usman. I was okay with both Juhi and Amar. Didn't want Sid to win at all!! 😡 😡 Till mid dec, I was okay with Mehak. Even after her re-entry, I said...let's see. But she was wayyy OTT. Couldn't stand her support to her bootlicker Sid. 🤢

@Sweta..ssshh...U guys watching Papad Maiyya soap?? 😕 
khamosshhh thumbnail
@MB - Pappad maiyya?😕 Is dat d name of d show? Kaha pe aata hai nd wat kinda show is it?

Not watching any shows specifically though maybe I'll start watching Parvarish regularly.

After d heavy dose BB😉 planning 2 watch FRIENDS all over again.😆😆😆
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago