Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | - Page 91

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Usay aayi ya phir kuch aur malum padega kal 😆

Hope they enter someone nice in place of Sonika. Though hope now ksg is not there. 😆

red: i too think the same that there must be some think happened inside the house  ... or it was a preplanned that she will exit after a home???
   she take a exit today na thats mean it will be telecast tomarrow  I.e teh nominattion day  ... might be she  is nominatted  by maximum contestant .  abd thats not go well with her  and she take a voluntier exit

blue: I have read that Poonam might enter in a home .  lets see what store for us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sanroy

red: i too think the same that there must be some think happened inside the house  ... or it was a preplanned that she will exit after a home???
   she take a exit today na thats mean it will be telecast tomarrow  I.e teh nominattion day  ... might be she  is nominatted  by maximum contestant .  abd thats not go well with her  and she take a voluntier exit

blue: I have read that Poonam might enter in a home .  lets see what store for us

@ bold.. Nope that reason is not sufficient and Bigg Boss wont allow that to happen. It is connected to her being pregnant only. I mean to say that it might not be her decision but of BB or her family may be.
Ismaail thumbnail
yar Sweta there must be some thing happened inside today which we will come to know tomarrow ... 
Coz if its is abt a pregnency only so every one is aware abt that na ...& both the party look at this matter b4 signuing the agreement ... or it was a preplanned  that she will be there for a short spam ... but even there I have a confussion coz she cant provide any TRP in this week
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ismail she is not such a superstar that uss k aanay se TRP barh jaye ga.. her existence or non existence wouldnt have mattered much to channel.. so i dont think it was pre planed .. there must have happened something in the house thats why she has left or may be its the decision of her family... ideally she shouldnt have come inside in this phase of her pregnancy..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What was Shweta Tiwari thinking while getting clicked in this attire..🤢🤢

http://img.bollycurry.com/images/600x0/30443-shweta-tiwari.jpg
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving Bigg Boss this season!! The contestants are better than season 4..its exciting to see different groups performing all the time and changing..and there hasnt been such a negative contestant like Pooja M haha..

My fav is Shonali, she is straight forward, and sweet, really like Mehak too with her cool attitude, and Laxmi is funny that she is not afraid to say anything whatever is in her mind...
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Real inspiration behind Chammak Challo dance step ! 😛 😆😆

Ismaail thumbnail

yar  I am facing a problem in liking the post :(

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sanroy

yar  I am facing a problem in liking the post :(

I too am experiencing this at times. IF ka problem hai.. theek hoga tabhi hoga. Or there is some limit too on liking a person post, some limit is there.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
There maybe problem liking a post when the page is not completely loaded. You may get an error like "Error posting your request. Please try again." So allow the page to load completely and then press the LIKE button. As Sweta said yes there is a max. limit for liking posts and the limit is 50 likes per member per day. If the likes exceed then you will get an error message again and the post wont be liked ! 😛