Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy Everyone!

@Usman, so i watched the 3rd episode of Takey Ayegi Baraat..it was SOOO FUNNY haha, I was laughing soo hard, with tears haha..btw when does Dolly come back?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raju786

Heyyy Everyone!

@Usman, so i watched the 3rd episode of Takey Ayegi Baraat..it was SOOO FUNNY haha, I was laughing soo hard, with tears haha..btw when does Dolly come back?

ohh good you are liking it.. here it ended this week.. i dint want it to end.. someone on fb said that final installment of this show will come early next year that will be Vicky ki aayegi baraat... already waiting for it..
Dolly and Nabeel comes back in 12th episode.. and total episodes are 17.. so they are there for 6 epis only..i lovveee Dolly's punjabi accent..😆
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: raju786

Heyyy Everyone!

For a sec I was like No, Dolly cannot come back to BB 😆 but then realized quickly that it was some other dolly character in some show  you guys are discussing 😛
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
One of the post from Ishan Congo thread..

Congratulations, Ishan! I thought you were already part of BB-DT. And now I'm confused between Usman and Ishan.

Shahid Kapoor aur Shinchan main confusion 😲 😆  tsk tsk Shahid 😛

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
uff swetu.. DDT main bhi yehi topic start kar diya... m 🤣 reading their guesses..
Autumnn thumbnail
Yesterday I saw KTLK show. It was one hour episode. I just love it!!! except the motor lessons part. I know this show is based on Dhoop Kinare a Pakistan show. Due credit too has been given by the show maker as saw the credit given at the starting of the show in titles.

Love Kritika and Monish Bhel acting, expressions a lot. Read some posts on the forum about previous episode and seems some scenes were really good. I will continue to watch this one. Any one interested? It comes on Sony at 8 pm I suppose.

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Yesterday I saw KTLK show. It was one hour episode. I just love it!!! except the motor lessons part. I know this show is based on Dhoop Kinare a Pakistan show. Due credit too has been given by the show maker as saw the credit given at the starting of the show in titles.

Love Kritika and Monish Bhel acting, expressions a lot. Read some posts on the forum about previous episode and seems some scenes were really good. I will continue to watch this one. Any one interested? It comes on Sony at 8 pm I suppose.

I too am intrested in watching the show and saw  some episod also

Autumnn thumbnail
I intend to follow KTLK. I found its execution very well. Krithka looks so lovely. Seeing her first time in some show. Except for that motor training all is perfect in the show.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link Zee
I will miss Nihita