Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Rajuuu πŸ€— I just replied to your pm and you have posted the same thing here... πŸ˜†

Well baaki baate pm main padh lo πŸ˜› so just saying here Welcome Back Rajuji... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

So who are you supporting Raju in BB5? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† haha yesss...i posted my views on everyone...I think i found a new Poonam Dhillon who is filled with positivity which is Rageshvwari hehe, but i also like Pooja Beedi, and Mehak, and Shonali, and Sonika is funny too, and Pooja is full on enetertaining..wbu?
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: raju786

πŸ˜† haha yesss...i posted my views on everyone...I think i found a new Poonam Dhillon who is filled with positivity which is Rageshvwari hehe, but i also like Pooja Beedi, and Mehak, and Shonali, and Sonika is funny too, and Pooja is full on enetertaining..wbu?

At present all seem nice.. following days will tell its own story... before when I heard about this format I was disappointed but after watching yesterday episode it seems fun or rather interesting. Dont think there will be any dull moments.

Raju, you dont like Shonali? 😲 πŸ˜† I thought you will root for her... πŸ˜‰

yep girls seems fun... shakti seems kinda lost... πŸ˜†

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Yeah I do like Shonali but i never seen her on TV before haha, but I have seen Mehaks movie Nayee Padosaan and I used to love that movie, seen it soo many times, and plus i love her song from Chameli..

Yeah my first reaction was, this cant be true, there has to be a catch,  but i guess they are trying to do something different, so we have to accept it..we have to give it a chance
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m rooting for shonali... she is super gorgeous.. i like her from the time when she used to host popkorn on zoom tv and also liked her in khatron ke khiladi..
Usman. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Me too thinking about her nowadays a lottt πŸ˜› Hopefully she will come soon πŸ˜³

me tooo was thinking about her...πŸ˜›
RagMasta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

m rooting for shonali... she is super gorgeous.. i like her from the time when she used to host popkorn on zoom tv and also liked her in khatron ke khiladi..

Ohhh So shes on Zoom haha, i knew i seen her somewhereπŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
BTW Usman, this is for you..I LOVE this OST, and I cant wait to watch this every week..its amazing!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7LZJsczHg[/YOUTUBE]
Usman. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raju786

Ohhh So shes on Zoom haha, i knew i seen her somewhereπŸ˜†

lolss.. ya she was on zoom.. btw, i never liked sonia the wrestler.. she was also in KKK.. was super annoying.,.. and now she is in BB too
RagMasta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

lolss.. ya she was on zoom.. btw, i never liked sonia the wrestler.. she was also in KKK.. was super annoying.,.. and now she is in BB too

I think she is kind of funny hehe, she seems nice..do you know it was rumored that Humaima Malik would be in this show? haha, it wouldve been interesting though