Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Waise you guys have lot of eye candy... ðŸ˜› Aish Hai... ðŸ˜† hope next year hamari aaish ho... ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

@ bold and you are still fan of hers 😛 😆

ok baba next year ksg ko leke aana okkk 😆 nahi toh ye year as wild card entry le aao, it will be interesting... 😳 😆

Yes I am ... She is one of the best actor ... and regarding her tempered she had always accepted that ...
  bur I m not that kind of Fan who used to defend all act ... 
jo ghalat hota hai usay  I used to Critisized also ...

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanroy

Yes I am ... She is one of the best actor ... and regarding her tempered she had always accepted that ...
  bur I m not that kind of Fan who used to defend all act ... 
jo ghalat hota hai usay  I used to Critisized also ...

Just kidding Ismail, aap toh defensive ho gaye 😛 On this earth.. sab ko gussa aata hai... 😳 😆 Chill Chill.. I too like her btw.. used to like her in her show Kussum... got shocked to see her in Maa Exchange.
Ismaail thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Just kidding Ismail, aap toh defensive ho gaye 😛 On this earth.. sab ko gussa aata hai... 😳 😆 Chill Chill.. I too like her btw.. used to like her in her show Kussum... got shocked to see her in Maa Exchange.

aray nhi nhi yar mai defensive bilkul nhi horaha Sweta 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Actually I m bagging my head on a wall that why the hell she is papticipating in BB ... coz this kind of sho w is totally against  her nature...and  here I m disappointed with her ... coz by knowing her nature she should ot be in BB

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanroy

aray nhi nhi yar mai defensive bilkul nhi horaha Sweta 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Actually I m bagging my head on a wall that why the hell she is papticipating in BB ... coz this kind of sho w is totally against  her nature...and  here I m disappointed with her ... coz by knowing her nature she should ot be in BB

Mostly two things make a person go in such kind of shows.. one a challenge as to how they can survive in such conditions and second is Money. To live life all need money.
Ismaail thumbnail
Yar everyone in a Forum demainding that they was to have male contestant in a show...
  I hope BB hear their demand and some some great contestant  unlike Kaali
Ismaail thumbnail
waisay missing Bugsy akt in BB forum
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hey Hey Heyyy

How is everyone doing? Missed you guys alot..I really needed to focus on in my classes, so was tottaly out of FB, and IF for a while..

Missed everyone ALOT i mean ALOTTT, Seriously, every now and then i would get this feeling to come back, but i had to take care of my classes first..but now i learned how to balance stuff out, and learn not to get too addicted hehe..

I feel like I have been a bad friend by leaving, but I think it was the best for me..but im BACKK, for you guys, my amazing friends, who I can tell whatever i want, and vent abt anything haha...and also came back for BIGG BOSS! Excited! :)

Edited by raju786 - 12 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti Kapoor -  A beast lol, lets see how he is, idk, dont really care for him
Pooja Bedi - She would DEF be entertaining, i really liked her, when I seen her in Maa exchange, she was an amazing mother, she is also really funny, but she def seems dominating, will like to see her serious side lol
Shonali Nagrani - She seemed super bubbly, i liked her..
Nihita Biswas - she has an interesting history, dont know much abt her, or her husband, so cant say, but def is interesting, would like to know..
Shraddha Sharma - Indian TV actress and also ex-girl friend of ex-Big Boss contestant Raja Chaudhary
Mandeep Bevli - hopes she gets out soon, was annoying lol..hated her english
Raageshwari - She seemed SUPER SWEET, i instantly liked her, lets see if she follows through her life motto, by spreading happiness..
Vida Samadzai - She is an Afghani, so def would be interesting to learn abt her culture
Mahek Chahal - Def some eye candy right here..really pretty..
Sonika Kaliraman Malik - Former national wrestler, and 6 month pregnent at the time of entering the show
Pooja Misrra - OMG i was so happy she is in it, bc she used to fight ALOT in Big Switch, and she used to create alot of drama..u can even see from episode one, that she is a very independent person, she will play this game on her own..she was already yelling at Nishta the first day, but wouldnt want her to win thoughh
Gulabo Sapera - No Idea, but seems interesting..culture, adds diversity to bigg boss
Laxmi Narayan - it was funny when she got scared from the alar
Juhi Parmar

These are my views on everyone 😃
Edited by raju786 - 12 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Rajuuu ðŸ¤— I just replied to your pm and you have posted the same thing here... ðŸ˜†

Well baaki baate pm main padh lo 😛 so just saying here Welcome Back Rajuji... 😃 😆

So who are you supporting Raju in BB5? 😆

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago