| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Sweta had seen this video long time back , it indeed is awesome ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Ishan.

Thanks a lottt guys for such wonderful wishes !! πŸ€—

@ MB

Yes I watched the video and had also posted comment in that thread. Here it is !
" thank you sooo much for the video , its awesome !! ⭐️ the way you have made it when the gift box opens and PC comes out of it !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† really nice , thanks a lot for the video , just downloaded it ! πŸ˜ƒ "

That was such a sweet but long thread so I must've missed your response. Glad you liked it. :)

Here. sharing it with my BB buddies...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynsHKenlx4I[/YOUTUBE]

BTW, anyone know when BB will start? I caught some promos and geez, Sanju looks odd.
Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
Wow!! Awesome video Sweta. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Heya guys! whats up😳

Just saw BB ka promo..and yahan pe aa gayee...

Charles Sobhraj ki biwi is a contestant of this season..These people really need bandits and their significant others in every seasonπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sunandshine

Heya guys! whats up😳

Just saw BB ka promo..and yahan pe aa gayee...

Charles Sobhraj ki biwi is a contestant of this season..These people really need bandits and their significant others in every seasonπŸ˜†

SAS πŸ€—

BB season date comes near and all start coming.. lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chalo issi bahane you came here.. good good... πŸ˜› how are you? πŸ˜ƒ

Charles Sobhraj wife is ok.. lol but someone mentioned ksg is supposed to be there.. hope not. πŸ˜›

@ MB... I think BB will start after India's Got Talent ends.. may be 1st week of oct or last wee of sept.

Originally posted by sweta01

SAS πŸ€—

BB season date comes near and all start coming.. lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chalo issi bahane you came here.. good good... πŸ˜› how are you? πŸ˜ƒ

Charles Sobhraj wife is ok.. lol but someone mentioned ksg is supposed to be there.. hope not. πŸ˜›

@ MB... I think BB will start after India's Got Talent ends.. may be 1st week of oct or last wee of sept.

nahiii...🀒🀒🀒 the forum will be a mess if he gets in there...

btw, welcome back SAS
OMG I can totally feel the enthusiasm for the upcoming season of BB. SAS glad to see you here ! πŸ€— Whats up these days ? Going to be regular in BB forum ?

MB I loved it ! :)

Sweta

I heard Amar Upadhyay (the original Mihir of Kyunki saas bhi ) is going to be one of the contestants.

@ Usu

Arre Charles Shobraj is not going to be there , its his wife who will be one of the contestants. She has confirmed her presence in the show.

BTW guys did you hear about a case being filed against KBC and Big B ? A contestant on Thursday asked him for his cell phone number and he just made up a random number with 9 digits and gave her and now all people with those nine digit number are receiving almost 1000's of calls daily. People. People have tried all numbers for the 10th digit from 0-9. And all these people have to switch off their mobiles phones cause when ever they switch it on it starts ringing !

@ Usu.. when the forum is not a mess πŸ˜› chodo...πŸ˜†

@ Ishan.. do you know the list of contestants? Amar hmm.. nice.. though why he coming.. unnecessary image gets spoiled on BB.. lol.. Ok Ishan.. is ksg too for bb5? πŸ€”

@ Ishan.. and kb and ab number.. well they deserved it!!!

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

@ Usu.. when the forum is not a mess πŸ˜› chodo...πŸ˜†

@ Ishan.. do you know the list of contestants? Amar hmm.. nice.. though why he coming.. unnecessary image gets spoiled on BB.. lol.. Ok Ishan.. is ksg too for bb5? πŸ€”

@ Ishan.. and kb and ab number.. well they deserved it!!!

no not sure about contestants but yes KSG as been approached for Bigg boss.There was an article about the same !

Originally posted by Ishan.

no not sure about contestants but yes KSG as been approached for Bigg boss.There was an article about the same !

LOL πŸ˜†
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago