Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah lol , I hope the world exists even after 2012 so that even I can travel around the globe !! 😛 😆😆
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Yeah lol , I hope the world exists even after 2012 so that even I can travel around the globe !! 😛 😆😆

Yeah.. Me too.. lol.. I too want to go on a world tour... 😛
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Yeah.. Me too.. lol.. I too want to go on a world tour... 😛

We all Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash members will go on a world tour together !! 😛 😆😆

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

We all Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash members will go on a world tour together !! 😛 😆😆

🤣 Coming from you Ishan.. haha... it really make me go ---> 🤣 First meet me here.. haha...😛 🤣
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lavs.. no news about her from long. She has a habit of disappearing in between like this. 😕

Usman.. Hey :) if you are lurking around... 😆

hey... u caught me lurking around kya ðŸ˜†
@ lavs... she is on a business tour i guess... 
Usman. thumbnail

🤣 Coming from you Ishan.. haha... it really make me go ---> 🤣 First meet me here.. haha...😛 🤣

Ishan's turn to go gayeb 🤣🤣
Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

hey... u caught me lurking around kya ðŸ˜†
@ lavs... she is on a business tour i guess... 

Yep.. I saw you lurking around... 😛 and some girls behind you were stalking you too.. did you notice it???? 😉 😆😆😆

@ lavs.. oh aacha.. business tour wow.. great...!!!

Usman. thumbnail
😆

Yep.. I saw you lurking around... 😛 and some girls behind you were stalking you too.. did you notice it???? 😆

@ lavs.. oh aacha.. business tour wow.. great...!!!

where did you see my lurking around ðŸ˜• aur kaunsi girls???😕😆

@ Lavs.. m not so sure yar. she said something on these lines... cant recall exactly.. may be on a conference or a b-tour

Edit... checked pm.. she said she is going for a conference.. will come back after a week 
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Usu , are you excited for the upcoming season of BB ?? 😛

And y are you in offline mode today ?? 😛
Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
What is Salman Khan's Bigg problem?
Friday, September 09, 2011 ()                                  
Print | A+   A-

Salman Khan's health issue has not only affected his film schedules, but has also become a cause of concern for the makers of Big Boss 5.

The actor, who hosted the last season successfully, is supposed to co-anchor the fifth edition of the reality show with Sanjay Dutt from next month. In fact, promos of the show have already started airing.

According to the show's format, Salman has to trek to the Big Boss house in Lonavala every week to shoot his part. Two episodes are shot back-to-back, which can prove quite taxing.

Bigg Boss lasts for over three months and as the episode goes on air the same night, there is no way any adjustments can be accommodated.

This has led to speculation that Dutt may have to host the show solo for several episodes. Says a source, "The channel decided to have two star hosts. They are keen that both be present every week. The Dabangg star and Munnabhai have their own inimitable styles, so together they can double the fun element."

Adds the source, "But till the picture is clear, Salman shooting for it every week looks difficult. It will prove extremely hectic as he has to continuously keep on talking being the host."

Last season, the actor had to return to Mumbai from Dubai, where he was celebrating his birthday with his family, for a day just for the shoot.

However, channel sources say, "He has not yet reverted about any changes in the shooting schedule."

The show is also slated to undergo several changes this year to make it even more appealing.

As usual, the channel is tightlipped about the names of the contestants but sources state that this season there will be a participant who is pregnant. The channel refuses to name her at this juncture.

Also Navjot Singh Sidhu and Kamal R Khan (who is claiming he is in the show) are definitely not among the contestants.

The channel is keen that Karan Johar be in the house at least for a day especially after Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh have been mustering support on their micro-blogging sites to pack KJo in the house.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110183837&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=television&nid=132579&cp