Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
aww thank you swetu for the wonderful wishes... really appreciate that... hayyee aniittaaa...😍😆 thnx a ton swetu...really no one can express how much happy i am after reading ur posts... i thought u guys has forgotten my bday but i m pleasantly surprised..:)

@ ishan... thanx a ton bro... really nice to wishes from you :)
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Usman.

aww thank you swetu for the wonderful wishes... really appreciate that... hayyee aniittaaa...😍😆 thnx a ton swetu...really no one can express how much happy i am after reading ur posts... i thought u guys has forgotten my bday but i m pleasantly surprised..:)

@ ishan... thanx a ton bro... really nice to wishes from you :)

You are most welcome Usman... 😃😃

One week back suddenly I thought oh this month is Usman birthday.. and I scratch my head to remember the date and it came to me... 24 😆 so I thought oh I should log on IF on that day and wish him as nowadays I really really forget things.. aare ek min pehele kiya wo bhul jaati hu main aaj kal... and then as the week progress one time I just scroll down my dashboard till the end (normally I do not scroll down on dashboard) and there was the reminder... 😛 but I am so glad that I remember much much before seeing that... 😛 that is the main point I am trying to tell you... 😆😆😆 that without any reminder I remember... 😛 😆😆😆😃

I mostly really do not forget birthday.. 😳 and I love wishing on birthday... 😃  Ek Treat Baaki hai... 😊 Waise I too thought that you might think we forgot... and as usual I am right... 😆😆😆

So kya kiya janab on  your birthday... ice-cream khayi ki nahi... 😛 and special person ka mail ya phone aaya ki nahi... 😉 😆😆😆

waise you did not ask me why that post was there... 😛 Cos I had done the whole birthday post and then by mistake click home button on the browser and all gone... 😲 isliye wo post di... 😆 😆

Once again Wishing You  A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Usman 😃

Usman. thumbnail
^ will reply to above post later in the night as bohat kuch likhna hai abhi short of time 
Autumnn thumbnail

^ will reply to above post later in the night as bohat kuch likhna hai abhi short of time 

Kabhi tak short of time... 😲 do diin guzar gaye... me waiting for bohat kuch likha hua post by you... 😛
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

You are most welcome Usman... 😃😃

One week back suddenly I thought oh this month is Usman birthday.. and I scratch my head to remember the date and it came to me... 24 😆 so I thought oh I should log on IF on that day and wish him as nowadays I really really forget things.. aare ek min pehele kiya wo bhul jaati hu main aaj kal... and then as the week progress one time I just scroll down my dashboard till the end (normally I do not scroll down on dashboard) and there was the reminder... 😛 but I am so glad that I remember much much before seeing that... 😛 that is the main point I am trying to tell you... 😆😆😆 that without any reminder I remember... 😃

aww thanx swetu for remembering my bday... i came online at 12 midnight just to check if anyone has posted wishes or not cuz last year you had wished me at midnight... i found nothing... on 24th morning too i did not see any wishes i got a bit disappointed but wen i checked later saw urs & ishan's wishes that made me really happy ... Ismail wished me on cell & raju-monu wished me on fb...i 
I mostly really do not forget birthday.. 😳 and I love wishing on birthday... 😃  Ek Treat Baaki hai... 😊 Waise I too thought that you might think we forgot... and as usual I am right... 😆😆😆  ur wishes are just too good swetu ... really i love ur bday posts

So kya kiya janab on  your birthday... ice-cream khayi ki nahi... 😛 and special person ka mail ya phone aaya ki nahi... 😆 special person wished me on fone at midnight later in the day we had a looongg (thori c emotional 😆) chat on skype  & ice cream.. lol dont ask... my dad specially brought ice cream cake for me to cut 😆 and at night i went for outing with my frnz and i gave them ice cream treat... and myself at loads of ice cream.. yummm... wana eat them now too 😆

waise you did not ask me why that post was there... 😛 Cos I had done the whole birthday post and then by mistake click home button on the browser and all gone... 😲 isliye wo post di... 😆 😆 lollss i thought that  was because CC is so inactive

Once again Wishing You  A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Usman 😃

thanx alot swetu 🤗

Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Kabhi tak short of time... 😲 do diin guzar gaye... me waiting for bohat kuch likha hua post by you... 😛

woh my kb got drunk 😆 toh us se long post likhna thora mushkil tha .than i had to go out of station for a day... brought a new kb today 
Autumnn thumbnail

woh my kb got drunk 😆 toh us se long post likhna thora mushkil tha .than i had to go out of station for a day... brought a new kb today 

How many times your kb get drunk.. lolz...😆 ek baar kya mera kb drunk hota hai maine bola ki tumara kb toh har time drunk hone lagaya.. bewada kb... 😉 😆 how many times you will change it? 😆 well best luck with new kb... 😆
Autumnn thumbnail

Yeah, me had remember it at midnight too but difficult to come online at that time as dh get thoda sa kaafa kaafa seeing me on pc at that hour.. he thinks I should sleep early as then if not I wake up get late.. lol.. so risk nahi liya... 😉 😆

Morning time is full on busy time.. afternoon main time hota hai thoda still kuch na kuch chalu hi hota hai work that time toh in between I check... isliye late hogaya post karneko... 😛 but it was well within the day.. haha... 😆

baap re you really are King in eating Ice-cream... 😆😆😆 so much ice-cream you ate.. wow.. I have heard about ice-cream cake but never ate it.. must try it sometime now...

aacha special person ka aaya tha phone.. good good.. emotional talk bhi hua.. doubly good... 😛 😆 par phone pe ice-cream.. 😲 🤣 lagata hai you ate here and wo udhar... 😉 😆😆 awww.. sweet sweet... you said dont ask par still explanation milegi toh aacha hai... 😛 😆😆

And you are most welcome Usman... 😛😛😃

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

First look: Salman, Sanju in promo of 'Bigg Boss 5'

By: The Hitlist Team   Date:  2011-08-26   Place: Mumbai

Here's a look at anchors Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt in the promos of Bigg Boss 5. When Sallu reached the sets and saw the see-saw, he couldn't help but squeal with laughter.

What followed was a fun filled shoot with Sanju saying in the promo, "In Bigg Boss... iski safayee toh uski dhulaayee. And Sallu adding, "Aur jab lights off hogi toh one chichora will go under the rajaay!"

Pssst...this promo was shot immediately after their so called fight at Maanayata Dutt's birthday bash! Boys will be boys.
Autumnn thumbnail
Hey Guys :)

Ek Bhoot gayab hua toh ye do no bhoot bhi kuch nahi bole.. tsk tsk...

BTW I am so not looking forward to this season of BB... and with these two so kya kehena... 😉
Previous
1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 117
Next