Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #54 | Invites Only | - Page 58

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

ok.. i think its time to say Good night now 😆

Hey you slept last night? Right now came to know that it was night of Lail Qadir yesterday night.. so you too must be awake whole night na? Sorry if this is wrong question. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Usman is always on laal baati nowadays... talking with girls and then telling me I dont even know them... 😲 where as I can remember the ids as if you visit his sb then you will see regular ids there and then too he says he do not know them much... 😆

@ ishan.. yess m usually on Laal batti to avoid girls 😆

@ swetu.. really i dont know most of them... they visit my id.. i dont... :P most of those girls are from Pakistan Serial Forums i guess.. where i m quite active these days... they must be silent reader there because i have not seen them posting there 😕 and Swetu if u are talking about the latest one in my SB.. she is the viewbie of Pakistani Serial Forum.. so i know her 😆😆
Usman. thumbnail

Hey you slept last night? Right now came to know that it was night of Lail Qadir yesterday night.. so you too must be awake whole night na? Sorry if this is wrong question. 😳

this is the concept of Lailatul Qadar and when it is observed

Laylat al-Qadr  the Night of DestinyNight of Power,Night of Value, the Night of Decree or Night of Measures, is the anniversary of two very important dates in Islam that occurred in the month of Ramadan. It is the anniversary of the night Muslims believe the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

Laylat al-Qadr is to be found in the last ten odd nights of Ramadan. There is no history in the Qur'an as to when the specific date is.[1][2]Therefore in the Sunni communities of all the Islamic countries, the Laylat al-Qadar is found to be on the last ten nights of Ramadan.
Autumnn thumbnail

this is the concept of Lailatul Qadar and when it is observed

Laylat al-Qadr  the Night of DestinyNight of Power,Night of Value, the Night of Decree or Night of Measures, is the anniversary of two very important dates in Islam that occurred in the month of Ramadan. It is the anniversary of the night Muslims believe the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

Laylat al-Qadr is to be found in the last ten odd nights of Ramadan. There is no history in the Qur'an as to when the specific date is.[1][2]Therefore in the Sunni communities of all the Islamic countries, the Laylat al-Qadar is found to be on the last ten nights of Ramadan.

Hmmm. Ok... Thanks for the info.. 😳

But you did not answer my question.. did you slept last night? cos you wrote goodnight? 😛 😆

Autumnn thumbnail

@ ishan.. yess m usually on Laal batti to avoid girls 😆

@ swetu.. really i dont know most of them... they visit my id.. i dont... :P most of those girls are from Pakistan Serial Forums i guess.. where i m quite active these days... they must be silent reader there because i have not seen them posting there 😕 and Swetu if u are talking about the latest one in my SB.. she is the viewbie of Pakistani Serial Forum.. so i know her 😆😆

LOL.. Well that is ok.. the viewbie thing.. but some ids I see them whenever I visit your id and then you say to me you dont know them.. so me wonder... 😆

Aacha to will need to see how you post in Pak serial forum.. kya itana likhate ho ki ladaki ya tumare profile aur sb par aati hai... 😉 🤣 😛

Usman. thumbnail

Hmmm. Ok... Thanks for the info.. 😳

But you did not answer my question.. did you slept last night? cos you wrote goodnight? 😛 😆

@ good night.. i went with the flow... 😆 like everyone was saying good morning, noon, evening toh phir night ka time tha toh i said good night... i dint sleep the whole night.. infact the whole of Ramazan.. there hv been only few days in wch i have slept at night
Usman. thumbnail

LOL.. Well that is ok.. the viewbie thing.. but some ids I see them whenever I visit your id and then you say to me you dont know them.. so me wonder... 😆

Aacha to will need to see how you post in Pak serial forum.. kya itana likhate ho ki ladaki ya tumare profile aur sb par aati hai... 😉 🤣 😛

see they scrap me i reply back.. they ask my name i ask there... than the next day i forget 😆
Autumnn thumbnail

see they scrap me i reply back.. they ask my name i ask there... than the next day i forget 😆

hayeee.. bechari ladakiya... 😭😭😭😭
Autumnn thumbnail
Happy Birthday Usman

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Usman

👏 👏 👏
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu Usman

🥳  🥳  🥳

Usman have loads of fun
and in the evening eat when you can yummilicious food 😛 and ofcourse Ice-Cream..  yum yum... 😆

Your Fav... slurp slurp...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Your another fav

which we have to bear today... Sigh!!!

Usman is --->  😍

We are ----> 🥱 🥱

and

OMG Anita came with flowers...

😛

Ok.. enough of Anita.. we can take so much only!!! 😆 😆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From me to you Usman... Wishing that like the fragrance of these flowers, let joy and sweet moments come in your life.

Ok.. Ab dekh I gave you a bunch of nice flowers and See Anita's flowers or is it flower.. ek hi daanta hai.. uff.. kya Kanjoos hai ye Anita.. tsk tsk... 😛😛 Isliye bolti hu.. Keep Friends and be fans to cool people like us... 😃 😆

Happy Birthday Usman... 😛

Wishing you lots of happiness, cheer,
joy, good health, wealth
and longgg line of girls at your sb... 😛 😆😆😆

🥳 🥳 🥳
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Usu !! May god bless you and fulfill all your wishes !! 🤗 Have a great year ahead !!

Cheers
Ishan