Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Usman.

at first i thoughts its something written in hindi... ghor se dekha toh msn likha hoa tha us pe 😆

Chal kuch bhi feko mat.. I think you saw that icon and just pretending... 😛
😆
Autumnn thumbnail
BELATED 😛

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Y belated sweta ? Here we celebrate F D all 365 days , so yeah your aren't late. Wishing you too a Happy Friendship day ! 😛

And wishing all our CC members a Happy Friendship Day ! ⭐️
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Y belated sweta ? Here we celebrate F D all 365 days , so yeah your aren't late. Wishing you too a Happy Friendship day ! 😛

And wishing all our CC members a Happy Friendship Day ! ⭐️

Yes, Ishan that is true my bad... 😆 Happy Friendship Day to all of us.. and hope we be friends even when we have no teeth to smile... 😛 😆

BTW Ishan.. I have asked something about that Senorita link.. it is on the previous page.. please bolo na...

Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Ishan, how come the song plays on in that page? So if I put this link anywhere the song will continuously go on kya?

And Thanks for the link. 😃

Me preparing pav bhaji tonight.. anyone interested? 😛

The flash player has been designed in a way that it will loop continuously ,i.e. the song will be played again and again , yeah you can put this code anywhere on If and the song will start playing !

Wow Pav Bhaji , yummyyy , but I am going to eat butter chicken tonight !! 😆

@ USU

Yeah seen the video few days back in the BW forum , its spreading like wild fire on the net ! The boys are hilarious ! 😆😆

@ Sweta

we can have artificial teeth then ! 😛 😆😆

Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail

The flash player has been designed in a way that it will loop continuously ,i.e. the song will be played again and again , yeah you can put this code anywhere on If and the song will start playing !

Wow Pav Bhaji , yummyyy , but I am going to eat butter chicken tonight !! 😆

@ USU

Yeah seen the video few days back in the BW forum , its spreading like wild fire on the net ! The boys are hilarious ! 😆😆

@ Sweta

we can have artificial teeth then ! 😛 😆😆

So that song will play ONLY on IF? Anywhere else too it will play?

Haila.. Sharvan Soumvar and butter chicken.. wah! 😛 Guess you do not follow... 😆

Usman will check the video later ok.. somehow my instinct telling me not to see infront of DD.. is it safe? 😆

LOL Ishan.. yeah artifical teeth.. hehe... 😆😆😆😆

Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

So that song will play ONLY on IF? Anywhere else too it will play?

Haila.. Sharvan Soumvar and butter chicken.. wah! 😛 Guess you do not follow... 😆

Usman will check the video later ok.. somehow my instinct telling me not to see infront of DD.. is it safe? 😆

LOL Ishan.. yeah artifical teeth.. hehe... 😆

You can embed the player on other sites too with the HTML embed code. You can visit http://chirkutonorkut.com and see the embed code on their site.

Yeah I know today is Shravan Somvar , do you follow Shravan ?

@ Video

Sweta I think its safe to watch. The video is hilarious , but the 2 guys are shirtless (if you consider that to be improper) ! 😆

Edited by Ishan. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys... happy friendship day to do all of u... from me & ismail.. i was supposed to post this on 7th... but my laziness...😆

@ swetu.. that video is just hilarious... the guys are only shirtless.. if u feel that is offensive than dont watch in front of DD.. otherwise nothing really offensive or vulgar in it.. 
Autumnn thumbnail

You can embed the player on other sites too with the HTML embed code. You can visit http://chirkutonorkut.com and see the embed code on their site.

Yeah I know today is Shravan Somvar , do you follow Shravan ?

@ Video

Sweta I think its safe to watch. The video is hilarious , but the 2 guys are shirtless (if you consider that to be improper) ! 😆

Hmm.. Thanks... 😃

Well I do not eat non veg as it is on Monday... so that is continued and only Saturday got added this month cos of Sharavn.. actually I kiind of do not believe it but as mom used to follow saturday too during sharvan so thought would not break it but cooking without onion or garlic is tough so I do cook with that but no nv.

LOL Shirtless can be improper too 😉 what with what moves they are doing... 😆😆😆 aaja dekh leti hu... 😛

Ishan. thumbnail
I dont think being shirtless is improper ! Aise toh har Bolllywood movie ko A rating milti phir !! 😛 😆😆😆